Sign in to follow this  
Stang

Held Rules

OK no need 2 ban me for posting this, im asking

OK so GM kills me for sitting at a speceific area in held

Then i ask why, i was killed bam, im mmuted

Is there a reason , very stupid 2 do this(be nice 2 say why u muted or 2 say dont do somthing)

:ph34r: No the part i love is how jaapy comes out and says no campin tp!.. right then ares summon like 30 master elfs and block caslte door and dt over and over i dont kow about you but camping a tp and camping a door are the same thing and anyone who says other wize plzz tell me what you do when you CAMP ML TP and then CAMP RH door! i mean y tell one side not to camp and let a nohter do it?

i dont kow about you Wrigley but i hope its not true a gm killed you in held i mean come on.

i may sound like im whineing now but rember half these so call good ares player dont have the time of day to play on time 1 exp but the second you make it time 25 there on 24/7

so i dont care what you say ingame

one of the few ppl who even on time 1 exp with no one here was here holden it downon nem and tryig to get new ppl to stay and play and all the players who stay and love nem get shited on for vociein there opion that ppl who cant play your sever when you have it anyway you had it like time 1 exp the sec its time one all pac up and mov on with there life but the second its all easy the noob shit player come bac and i dont care what i get for this post but its *censored*in crap

least when time 1 sevr was up the honest true hb player wher eon it not these croc *censored* pussys/.

ps i hate the furom and it all crap wrigley i hope it didnt happen but if it did just make you better then them

:ph34r:

Yes A GM killed me, didnt even say move or anthing

Then i askeed why and Mute+1

Lame they interfear with heldenien, oh loook ares won, i wonder how

Lame, yes i know i dont own this server or can run it, but i promise u know one will play if this continues

a possible solution ---> change tp inside castle. I agree wif no camping tp, cuz defending town (if tp camped) cant get backup to bridges, cuz when they tp they die. I dont think is wrong, u complaining cuz it happened in this held when elv attacked, but when we attack will be the same.

:ph34r: No the part i love is how jaapy comes out and says no campin tp!.. right then ares summon like 30 master elfs and block caslte door and dt over and over i dont kow about you but camping a tp and camping a door are the same thing and anyone who says other wize plzz tell me what you do when you CAMP ML TP and then CAMP RH door! i mean y tell one side not to camp and let a nohter do it?

Yea true, but I can only check 1 TP not 3 TP at the same time. People complained about ares TP so I went there. Later on farjat joined me on checking elv TP. Door was not checked, not enough GM online.

MY OWN business? guess you have to stfu eventually. Lets wait farjat post here then u'll see whos lieing. ty 4 read

Blocking a castle door shouldn't be illegal.

After all, no one actually teleports straight in front of the door and gets mowed point blank unlike what happens when people tp to a boxed ares or elv tp.

correct me if i'm wrong, but it's not illegal to put summons 10 ft in front of the door to stop elvines from entering. the door was not blocked. you could get in, because i did so with ease all the time. whether or not you could make it in though, that was a different story.

if the only point you can put up defense is at the 3 small bridges, then this held is stupid.

MY OWN business? guess you have to stfu eventually. Lets wait farjat post here then u'll see whos lieing. ty 4 read

Im not lieing at all

why are u posting , no one is talking 2 u please stfu

im not lieing thats why elvine is siting in farm shop, elvine is protesting. its lame

Once elvs boxed held tp and made summons in front of castle entrance, so I think its allowed to make summons there. But camping tp, its just too lame imo.

There's a difference between blocking the door and TP... we can't invis before teleporting to the heldenian map. Also, both towns can block the castle entrance at any given time... I guess you missed the number of elvs with tanks and elf archers stacked in front of the entrance after the ares summons died.

Im not lieing at all

im not lieing thats why elvine is siting in farm shop, elvine is protesting. its lame

i wont stfu, keep trying. Im free to talk here same as you. Mind your own business? GG

Have your whole town lost an Held? no, like 20 elvs were raiding aresden. Call they lamers and stop cry over and over.

tiwa-

Camping the door is just good defense. We havent blocked you entering the map. We are blocking you from entering the castle.

But hey...next time you will cry that we are blocking the bridges.

Im not lieing at all

i wont stfu, keep trying. Im free to talk here same as you. Mind your own business? GG

Have your whole town lost an Held? no, like 20 elvs were raiding aresden. Call they lamers and stop cry over and over.

tiwa-

Leave no one is talking 2 u, ya im sure ur glad ares has twice as many , helps u out

acuse they more please, obviously u have nothing to say besides that. Cry more, talk less and cu in game.

Too much flames in this topic. Everything went pretty well. We only disallow and prevent camping on ares and elv TP. Summons and defending the castle door is OK, blocking it is not (but it wasn't done in this held).

Let us all learn from this held and continue playing until the next one. Closed!

Too much flames in this topic. Everything went pretty well. We only disallow and prevent camping on ares and elv TP. Summons and defending the castle door is OK, blocking it is not (but it wasn't done in this held).

Let us all learn from this held and continue playing until the next one. Closed!

Just to add If we dont want summons in doors we will just disable sumons and enable only for battlefield.

The point is just not to camp the teleports.