Sign in to follow this  
evilsack

Update The Website

I think its probly the most important thing, keeping the website updates on whats gonig on and have something to offer on it. Other than access to the forum.

It looks very nice but is 100% useless to day to day people. its lovely seeing the server info and stuff but what about when new players check the website out? No news, No Screenshots, No video, no saying how many players on, no real information about the server in any way whatsoever.

Its used for checking the raid time, and thats that. I constantly find myself missing events because theres no info on them.

IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO DO THIS IM MORE THAN HAPPY TO. but if you have someone why dont they do something with it?

Thanks for listening

Well ..

I've tryed to do a news sketch for nemesis, but it didnt went well, farjat closed it at the same time -_-..

Sooooo, i dont know if it will happen

Even if you can put some SERVER NEWS on the site once a week ATLEAST that'd be great.

I like to read off the website and i feel alot of others do as well..... is there anyway u can SINC some forum Topic into the NEWS section of the site????

I mean the website is SPECTACULAR and is probably the nicest website ive ever looked at. I have no idea who made it but YOU DID AN AMAZING JOB. it looks rediculous. LOVE IT

there are banners on our new web...

When there is a Sade, Held, Raid, apo & event there is allways an announce-Banner at the right!

Yes, we will add SS, videos and etc... if you check there is already another topic where you can suggest things and we have talked about this stuff...

It is just we cant do 2983729832 things in few days.

Jaapy (web master & developer) is on a trip.

PS:At our web www.helbreathnemesis.com

-You can log in at the Web

Change your password

check your control panel if everything is fine

-You can check our drop list, with the updated list.

-You can check if there is Raid time [with the time and minutes left to it]

-You can check if there is Held [with the time and minutes left to it]

-You can check how many minutes of raid time are.

-You can check if the Apo is open or not

-you can go to the Forum

-you can download the files & client

And MANY of new things are comming... so saying the web is useless is an insult to the one who spent many days & too much work to bring us a GREAT web-site

Nah it's not insulting. I know there is not much stuff to do yet for players on our website. In the upcoming few days I still have lots of spare time to work on the website so adding:

- Screenshots (send some nice ones to my PM! I only have a few nice ones)

- Video section

- Event calendar

- Mail an admin/ticket system for support

I will make a topic at the SS section so they can add their best SS.... so you will be able to download them and upload them at the web.

Videos, Sky can pass you good ones! (the other way is to download them from Youtube, but is too much work)

since ur already working on the website u could also add manu/alchemy lists so we dont need to go other site to look for it, but that just after u make more important thing so u dont get overloaded