Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Master Apprentice Program

' date='Dec 1 2008, 02:11 AM' post='242000']

Winners this week

Lu and Closed

Enloo and AhBeng

How do i donate to this program?

I have been doing it myself when i see a noobie in gam,e but if we can win random prizes through this program, please advise how to do so

If you are elvine....

Look for Millie or wutafreek

If you are Aresden

Look for giggles (JustManu or PottyMouth) or raMz or ask me in game

Also..I am looking for someone else in Aresden to help out on the mule.

Send me a PM if youre interested.

It has to be someone I know and trust.

Okay sorry the MA program has been offline from my part for a while because I moved to a new apartment, been workin on summerjob etc. Also played HB but 'a bit' ignored my duty to serve as a mule.

Last time I logged in mule the donators were:

[iJ]

kaerf

torana

Angelino

Aealy

JAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

kaerf = [iJ] = Aealy

all idem... idem ip, check this.

kaerf = [iJ] = Aealy

Just so you know, people are allowed to donate from multiple characters, as long as it's not done expressly to abuse the programme both characters are put on the zem raffle.

That being said, if any elvine characters need items to get them started (I haven't had a lot of luck finding new elv players lately) - please whisper Eld0n or Eldon in-game, and I'll tell you when I'll next be on the elvine mule.

kaerf = [iJ] = Aealy

Just so you know, people are allowed to donate from multiple characters, as long as it's not done expressly to abuse the programme both characters are put on the zem raffle.

That being said, if any elvine characters need items to get them started (I haven't had a lot of luck finding new elv players lately) - please whisper Eld0n or Eldon in-game, and I'll tell you when I'll next be on the elvine mule.

Eldon, you just need to let them know you are htere to help them,

i havent been able to find any of the elvine mules, but if i shout anyone need a hp49 wood shield

ill have like 6 goldie come running to the WH, they are here, just a bit shy. :P

Hmm the elvine Mule has been on hes own character and not so much on the mule character as far as i know.

If i remember right Millie is the Elvine mule so just whisper him :)

kaerf = [iJ] = Aealy

Eldon, you just need to let them know you are htere to help them,

i havent been able to find any of the elvine mules, but if i shout anyone need a hp49 wood shield

ill have like 6 goldie come running to the WH, they are here, just a bit shy. :P

Sorry, I manage to get on about twice a week - I'll try to step this up - on busier weeks naturally my HB time is constrained. I'll make sure to do some of the more regular timezones so you can donate.

Thanks,

Eldon.

(oh btw, last 4 times I've tried to give free items, I've had only 1 taker - so it's finding those people that is sometimes hard for me!).

Hello everyone

I've just been online in our little donation program, and i would like to thanks everyone that have donated for this.

As Hunter has mention there is a Zem on the roll, and from Aresden side, i have these guys that can win the zem.

Renesis

Lii

Eos

RngD

Cowbell

Danimoth

Seneque

CajunMojo

Gumbo

Thanks a lot for all your lovely donations !

Take care for now

- raMz

Since i have been taking off the list of the mule characters, i would like to give the last of the donaters that donatet before i got kicked..

Wenye

DJ(ChiBu)

Ityhphalic

RX8-

There were others but they didnt want to bere here :P

Elvine Apprentice Program Helper = Pwnagedo

Aresden Apprentice Program Helpers= Adored and Djhones

See these players in game to donate items and be included in the weekly ZEM raffle

AND if you are new to the server and need some basic starter items? contact them also

WE can hook you up with some basic items donated by players

EXAMPLE

Mage- MS10 neck(if we have one), ROW or ROM, MP shield, Mshield wand, exp 20% wand (if we have)

rapier or sabre, gold for spells, power green

Warrior- DF10 or RM10 neck, Emmy ring or Ruby ring, HP shield, Mshield wand, wand with CP% and a

statted Flam or FLAM+3

Armors will be given as we get them.....if players donate statted armors, we will give out.

You can also donate gold

Much thanks to the above players for offering to donate to new players.

is this still going? I mean.. I have lots of +hp shields 21-35,some exp20% weapons.. actually gave 2 waxes away a while ago,low mp shields too...14-28%. I dont have time to donate em myself,as im working on +15 dkt,but could use the space in wh :)