Sign in to follow this  
MrBader

Welcome Noobs

After reading the last post it occurred to me that more of us should donate our time to help building this server up more. There are a lot of us that have been calling Nemesis home for years now. So here is my proposal.

I will offer my services once or twice a week taking new players to various pits power leveling them and basically just training them how to play the game. I would also like others to offer their time as well. Please feel free to offer any work shops you would like to lead for example: PVP, Specific Hunts, Character builds and so on. Please hold these in safe areas so that others will not take advantage of what we are trying to do for a free EK fest.

The first workshop I will hold will be on 4-9-08 at 8pm Server time.

Any new people Interested in joining please PM me here we will meet at Elvine Farm Shop

Any ares interested in making a training party feel free to set something up in this post.

Please remember to hunt in areas safe to Noobs we dont need anymore "Scorp Pit Heroes".

Would a GM please sticky this and any other help would be great.

I will also Keep my Mule logged in in Elv WH to accept any donations for Master Apprentice Program that I will distribute at my events.

Thank you,

BadingMage/Bader

I think this is a great idea, and I'd love to help out with this too, but I won't be here this wednesday. Next time you set a time I'll try to make sure I'm online. ^_^

I can help with Boss Monster Hunting, Regular Hunting, and showing people the pits and how to train in them.

Ty wuta, but guys dont be afraid to set up your own times and workshops. Mine will be Wednesday at 8pm but I am sure some new players would be able to make other times.

Hey you.

I really don't know you, but i LOVE this idee..

I know the GM's have tryed this to, and the new players LOVED it !.

I would like to use some of my time to help any new players the game. As MrBader said, there will be PvP, hunts and lots of more funny stuff as the "staff" will figure out to do..

PvP vs. ares, will ofcause be at BI, so no "laming" will interfear..

MrBader feel free to msg me ingame (raMz) then we will figure something out :).

The problem is the "noobs" dont read the forum, dont know why!

But i have several names who could be interested or need to join there :P

Good idea.

Just a reminder I will be holding a noob event tomorrow night 8pm servertime 4-9-08. Will include Noob item hand out and power leveling, the location will be determined when I see how many new players show up.

Also, raMz and I will be scheduling an ares vs. elv PvP event this weekend. So lets show everyone which city is the true King of Noobs!!!

PM me here if you would like to join the hunt or if you are an older player and would like to help train the new players. Or I will just see you in the elv farm shop at 8pm.

Just wanted to give everyone my msn. If you have any questions or any ideas for the New Player Events you can reach me at tbinz@live.com pretty much all day.