Sign in to follow this  
BroThers

Vu! Stealer

I saw that Gm carefully with writing I give here, pureh3mp had a pink cape and a boot pink, one day he was in wh, came Vu! Pretending to be Br, speaking Portuguese asking for it passes its cover his boot and he wanted to see what would be the hood and boot it ae pureh3mp saw no problem in passing its cover to a Brazilian, wanted the Gm's take some attitude about it understand, this is a robbery now, thank whether the Gms's take some action about it

It is sad that level on Tuesday players nemesis

Srry for english sucks

:sleep:

bad boy vu! :P

Purehemp I feel good, I took very well with, but this is not the first time you steal things: (I was like that until I learned long ago that we must not give anything

you all are going to get mad at me here, but to BAD!

look if you dont know someone well enough to trust them then dont pass them your

items. look i dont care where your from, if i dont know you im not just lending my items.

even if they are only a little pixel in a game its my pixel.

i feel bad the guy got his stuff stolen, but its his own fault he trusted the wrong person.

We were talking about this with the others GMs, Vu! is/was at BI till he contact one of the GMs.

But, wait a minute... Vu! just talked in portuguese and asked to lend the items?

Elguason yes, Vu! Talk in Portuguese pureh3mp I think he was Brazilian, Vu! I wanted to see what was pink cape and boot pink pureh3mp not seen any problem in moving your items to a Brazilian you understand now, Vu! Not step back for the items pureh3mp !

Elguason yes, Vu! Talk in Portuguese pureh3mp I think he was Brazilian, Vu! I wanted to see what was pink cape and boot pink pureh3mp not seen any problem in moving your items to a Brazilian you understand now, Vu! Not step back for the items pureh3mp !

We thought another thing... mmm

Ok, we will talk to farjat and see.

Guest -Arg-3

Gave the items with confidence, and if you giveo theft, bad luck that is the price to pay items, I think that was the rule well if not change, no gm may interfere with these things

Gave the items with confidence, and if you giveo theft, bad luck that is the price to pay items, I think that was the rule well if not change, no gm may interfere with these things

i dont like seeing people who are being nice get stolen from by mean little kids

GMs can handle this matter however they see fit

one thing i dont like about your posts funnygirl is that you always stick up for Args only..even if they are right or wrong

if your friend had been the one stolen from would you post this same thing? i think not

Guest -Arg-3

1 in the argenlandia but this is not my friend, I fight

2 that is the rule, or in this case futile change and interfere never interfered in these things, now do you?

1 in the argenlandia but this is not my friend, I fight

2 that is the rule, or in this case futile change and interfere never interfered in these things, now do you?

hahahahhaaha ...

god, I just LOVE internet translators :lol:

Juli pt :)

On Sunday I brought this to farjat's attention during the Heldenian.

At the time, we summoned Vu to us to speak about this matter and try to get things resolved but he was AFK.

So....purehemp is who took these items?

Someone send this message to purehemp for me....

" give the man his items back and dont be such a petty, punk, thief please. You have a decent reputation on this server. Dont let 2 items ruin your reputation with the players and the GM staff. I am giving you this chance to make good on your word and return the items without the GMs having to get involved. IF we have to get involved...you will NOT like the outcome, that I promise you. Now, do the right thing."

Could someone pelase translate this and send to the thief.

Because if the thief makes me go through hours of logs to prove this, Im gonna be pissed and Im gonna take it out on him...HARD CORE.

' date='Mar 18 2008, 04:15 PM' post='207106']

On Sunday I brought this to farjat's attention during the Heldenian.

At the time, we summoned Vu to us to speak about this matter and try to get things resolved but he was AFK.

So....purehemp is who took these items?

Someone send this message to purehemp for me....

" give the man his items back and dont be such a petty, punk, thief please. You have a decent reputation on this server. Dont let 2 items ruin your reputation with the players and the GM staff. I am giving you this chance to make good on your word and return the items without the GMs having to get involved. IF we have to get involved...you will NOT like the outcome, that I promise you. Now, do the right thing."

Could someone pelase translate this and send to the thief.

Because if the thief makes me go through hours of logs to prove this, Im gonna be pissed and Im gonna take it out on him...HARD CORE.

No, purehemp was the one who got robbed (the cape was purehemp's, and he gave it to vu).