Sign in to follow this  
BroThers

Vu! Stealer

Ok, I believe this is what happened:

Purehemp gave the cape to Vu, and vu didn't gave it back. Basiklyhe kept it.

Now, personaly I don't like this kind of stuff either, but on the other hand purehemp gave him the cape on his own will. So its hard to have an opinion on this.

BroThers callate please.

Not jump to defend anyone,

Pureh3mp fault tend to lend its char, and that the boy step things up, nobody here is guilty of anything, anyone or anything theft, which has pureh3mp fault,

Read the rules of the Server

Thanks

By Vu!

King you are completely wrong, Vu! Step for br to steal pureh3mp

Sos o te haces? BroThers, sos macaco eh...no entendes zapallo, que no importa si se hizo pasar por brazilero,mexicano,peruano o finlandes. Le dieron los items voluntariamente,nadie los robo de forma ilegal. Si eso fue lo que paso,todo lo que hizo Vu fue no devolver los items; en cierta forma se adue?o de algo que no es suyo, pero los items pasaron a su pj voluntariamente por parte de pureh3mp. Tendran que evaluar los gms que hacer, pero en mi opinion no se pueden tomar acciones al respecto, por mas que lo que hizo Vu este mal o no.

SO correct me if im wrong... but if u return the items to pur3hemp dont u should return every other item in game that its giveing for the owner or the items that someone drop by "mistike" or the accounts ppl are sharing?

i mean its the same, cuz if ill decide to trust someone with my acc and pw and if he screw me, then i could come cry to the forum and lil get acc and items back?

cuz this its what pur3hemp its doing :S

oh wait what about the trades when someone give crap and get nice items? thats not nice or fair either, let them cry to get the items back when they realize what they have done

strange things happen at forum :S