Sign in to follow this  
King!!

Topic Spammers.

Just a petition. Can spammers start being banned from forum?

Every thread made latly, is filled with useless posts that add nothing to the discussion being debated. Can we start getting bans for it? because, lets say, for example, someone makes a post about drop rate, and ends the discussion in X player thinks Y player is a noob, cause he was killed by 3vs1.

Its quite annoying.

Nando traducilo al espa?ol, para que los inferiores como nos llaman podamos opinar xD

Traduccion topic pls

Pide se que se empiecen bannen a los spammers y desvirtuadores.

Agreed but lets decide what means spam and what not

Spam:

A post not having anything to do with the actual topic.

Good enough? ;) Though it would be up to the GMs/Admins to decide what really is spam. :sleep:

i spam in section spam, Got alot of post because i give me opinion, in topic important i no spam like you and yankies noob so stfu pls and watch me movie plx

lol you always spam in every topic

yankies noob?

lol so youre gonna insult a whole country and group of people cuz youre ignorant and you stereotype?

you want me to start insulting argentina?

we can do this if you like

i spam in section spam, Got alot of post because i give me opinion, in topic important i no spam like you and yankies noob so stfu pls and watch me movie plx

It's easy to find several stupid people on the streets of random cities. They edited out all of the intelligent replies, so that they could generalize that the general public of those cities in the United States are stupid.

Good research. Hard to believe that there's not one single correct response, although that one girl I believe did pin Sri Lanka correctly..hard to tell.

yankys doesnt mean any specific country, but any1 thats not argentinian

lol does that make it any better?

so he's gonna group the rest of the world together as stupid?

and make argentina the exception? do you realy think argentina is that full of intelligent people?

i mean his video was obviously made by some biased moron...yes there are morons in the US and the rest of the world

im positive there are alot of stupid people in argentina too...alot of them are playing helbreath nemesis right now *hint hint*

(not elguason or farjat)

Closed.

Next one that dont keep original topic language will loose acocunt.

El proximo no respete el idioma original del post pirde la cuenta.