Sign in to follow this  
ifusayso

Una Pregunta

Ayer despues de postear algo que creo que tomo ofensivamente Skyas me puso esto :

"You'll get 3 days time to think (read disabled posting ability) about it. That is because of showing now disrespect towards me and earlier towards other gms and players."

Tengo 2 dudas :

A ) Segun eso, no puedo postear por 3 dias no ?

B ) Me pasaron cosas raras en el foro como que en un momento deje de ver los post anteriores que estaban echos y solamente veia los nuevos , y ahora viceversa.

Y alguien que le haga saber a Skyas que si siente que se le falta el respeto por decirle que se contradice solo, seguro que saca puro 10 en la facu... Y capaz que me salio un poco agresivo el post porque no es lo mismo escribirlo en ingles que en castellano.

a ) exactamente

B ) a mi tambien me paso, es como q muchos posts desaparecieron (posts boludos incluidos), fue un error del foro seguro y no algo intencional

NO NO, i just want to know what the meaning of (read disabled posting ability) and report some extrange bug ar forums.

Also i said that if he think i m in disrespect for saying he is saying 2 oposit things, ok, good for him , nais interpretation. :D

And i want to explain that if u think my posts are a little agresives is because i dunt talk/write english all the time, so i cant write 100% clearly, i do what i can.

Capaz ustedes son un toque suceptibles <<- som1 translate that to him :P

si mal no recuerdo eso que habia puesto skyas era para otro no para vos. Y ahora no encuentro ese post...

I know when I first became a GM...way back when...that is something I had to get used to.

Sometimes, it is hard to tell when someone is being aggressive and rude and just doesnt know what words to use. I try to give someone the benefit of the doubt unless the sentence has puto in it :P

I have a funny SS where we (spanish speakers players) were whispering to Hunter and helping him to translate and talk in general chat at Spanish [time ago]

Suddenly i dont know who tell to him something, and Hunter sayed at general chat something like: "todos los putos escuchen" haha xD i must find it!

--------

He is saying that after being disabled to post, he had some issues at he forum... but everyone had them... there was like a mini roll back at it.

Also he is telling to Skyas that he talked with respect, if Skyas thought he could be agresive was because his main language is not english and he couldnt talk as he may be wished to talk.

---

Che, el problema ese lo tuvimos todos. Hubo como un mini roll back y se borraron los posts/topics de ayer.

abrazo

I have a funny SS where we (spanish speakers players) were whispering to Hunter and helping him to translate and talk in general chat at Spanish [time ago]

Suddenly i dont know who tell to him something, and Hunter sayed at general chat something like: "todos los putos escuchen" haha xD i must find it!

--------

He is saying that after being disabled to post, he had some issues at he forum... but everyone had them... there was like a mini roll back at it.

Also he is telling to Skyas that he talked with respect, if Skyas thought he could be agresive was because his main language is not english and he couldnt talk as he may be wished to talk.

---

Che, el problema ese lo tuvimos todos. Hubo como un mini roll back y se borraron los posts/topics de ayer.

abrazo

The forum hoster is having problems last month, 3 times it went hardware offline this month, and one of the times it took 4 days fo fix from hoster.

I have some plans to move website and forum to same host than gameserver, it will not eat bandwich we can deal and also we can somehow link website and game accounts database. Or somehow charnames and forum names.

Also the idea was to try invision board full migrate without loose data integrated on new main website.

Then can add EK logs to website or some funny things to iteract.

--------

---

abrazo

Yo vi eso que dijo Skyas en algun topic pero me parece que no fue a el el castigo, me parece que skyas se lo decia a otro. Pero no pude encontrar el topic cuando busque.

Le voy a correr un mantenimiento rutinario de esos que trae el sistema del foro a ver que onda

abrazo

Mentira, lo hiciste vos para ocultar el topic de tu relacion homosexual con gusti...

Seguro que es un "roll back"?.

Porque es mas, como que un tiempo veo una cierta cantidad de post, y al otro dia veo otra parte, pero no desaparecen ninguno de los theards y/o post. Es que no los veo.

Farjat, esa sancion me la puso a mi, usa esta cuenta porque tengo "posting abilty disabled" en la otra.

Y me gustaria que se tratara en serio el tema firmas, Hunter edito la de whitewhidow por creer que el simbolo nazi puede ser ofensivo para ciertas personas, sabiendo que hay otras firmas , aunque quisas de menor magnitud que tambien molestan...

Hi, well yes I disabled Sismecs posting ability for 3 days as I felt beeing disrespected. B4 that I also read his other posts and checked his warning level and GMs notes.

It's hard to tell the truth if ppl are behaving or not.

I'm not though going to take commands from players how I should act. If I need some discuss about stuff Ill do it with rest of the staff. You can always though leave a gentle piece of an advice if you feel so or ask why I'm acting somehow.

If this happened because of the language knowledge, next time try please not to say it so that it can be misunderstood.

Sincerely,

Skyas aka Sky[GM]

PS. Yes I guess that there was a roll back cause couple of my posts just vanished.

I dont think skyas would give a punishment without a reason

Offtopic: FunnyGirl I have seen that video like 2 months ago in youtube, you have posted it in almost every topic and every1 has seen it. Only thing it shows, is how stupid you are.

Only people getting big conversation/ laugh at it is arg/br people, compare your country with USA and tell us which country is working better.

p.s. I am from Finland so it doesnt have anything to do with me,

El topic empezo en castellano y sigue en castellano?

Mepa que salen 3 ban para personas que postearon en ingles o es solo para nosotros?

Guest -Arg-3

sep a mi me banearon por lo mismo jajajaj xD pero ya fue,no lo hice de mala onda, solo hable en castellano para sugerlirle algo a sismec y bue

Skyas

Skyas that speak English on a topic in Spanish? You more than anyone else you should give the example, the other day I deleted the post for the same reason you do your ...

I seek not to fight or anything, but I do is against the law, but we should all stick and obey them, and that the rules are for everyone

miren este video por favor jajaja withe

wow, ahora se porque nos dicen ! DAME TACOS MEXICAN !!!NO TIENEN IDEA DE LO QUE ES!!! HAHAHA

>>Wow, it is now because we say! DAME TACOS MEXICAN! HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT IT IS! HAHAHA