Sign in to follow this  
Guest mamadas

Suggestions

Guest mamadas

I have found some things that need a change..

First of all

Disable the /showtime command, it really sux

Fix Drops of centaur, giantlizard, barlog , those monsters

Why Was DK armor endurance LOWERED

IF you gona lower it LOWER dk SWORD AND STAFF endurance too

i suggest you to construct your post a bit more suggestive way than tell gms what to do. Ideas of drop fixes are good but modify your post a bit.

i suggest you to construct your post a bit more suggestive way than tell gms what to do. Ideas of drop fixes are good but modify your post a bit.

He is just expresing an idea, if the gms thinks he is too much agresive, omfg, dun be a gm.

Guest mamadas

sry I dont mean to be agressive ..

Also the hp formula was changed

Whats the point of it?

find the earlier post why hp formula changed and why dk endurance lowered.get info there.i dont think gm need to repeat repeat and repeat what question that have been answered before but ppl juz don concern to read it=)

Hp formula been changed because its high exp server, and every1 gets dk sets and high def quickly so it gives us better pvp experience and theres not so much of these immortal players. (Atleast I think so)

Dk set endu was lowered because hammer weapons were useless earlier, because it takes like few hours to get 30000 endurance plate stripping.

If you dont like /showtime, dont use it. I liek it since the f12 clock was in bad position to use for timing.

Yes I would also love to see some drops fixed, for example I dont think Nizies should be dropping wood shields, gradiuses and so on. <- Farjat alrdy knows about most of these drop bugs and is propably working on them.

i think dk wand and dk sword endurance shuld be lowered to 10K or even less...

for example. When i go grind with friend in a pit.. and this friend uses dk sword and i use statted bh.. i have to take extra weapons just to be able to train... sometimes its a hassle running all the way back to a pit just to repair weapon. 30 K endu means this person never runs back to repair his weapon..

He is just expresing an idea, if the gms thinks he is too much agresive, omfg, dun be a gm.

hey Kid... this is your SECOND Post, and you're already Being an *censored*.

MAYBE if you Last here you MIGHT learn to Underdstand that we LIKE Ideas, we Just prefer them to be Well thought out and Clearly Explained,

rather than a Bunch of Kids Just whining and crying " Fix drops! Fix Damage! Fix everything I Don't like!!"

Which.... is how I Believe YOU would Post.Noone even knows who you are, But you want to tell GM's what to do on your SECOND Post.

if you think THIS response is too Aggressive, omfg, dun Post here.

Well, i hope Barlogs dropped is fixed as fast as possible :)

I also think that unicorns should be added again since i ruined reps and i know many ppl who wants 2 hunt them.. Since it got some spawn bug in garden then make them in EF/RH pls.

' date='Mar 6 2008, 10:21 AM' post='205179']

MAYBE if you Last here you MIGHT learn to Underdstand that we LIKE Ideas, we Just prefer them to be Well thought out and Clearly Explained,

rather than a Bunch of Kids Just whining and crying " Fix drops! Fix Damage! Fix everything I Don't like!!"

Which.... is how I Believe YOU would Post.Noone even knows who you are, But you want to tell GM's what to do on your SECOND Post.

Bueno , voy a hacer esto, son las 12 del mediodia y no tengo ganas de escribir en ingles.

1era parte en espa?ol y la 2da es ingles.

Sos grande y supongo que tenes la suficiente materia gris, mas entendiendo bien el idioma, de saber que el post no fue con sentido agresivo, y tambien deberias saber que para mejorar te tienen que criticar. Si no te bancas que los usuarios se expresen, aunque no lo hagan en la manera que no te guste, no tenes madera para moderar y administrar. Tambien me gustaria decirte que nunca me queje sobre los bugs del server, y si lo haria, no seria con vos, lo haria con farjat o con alguien con la capacidad para cambiar la programacion del servidor, obiamente te di a entender que vos no sos. Y si duro aca o no sera cuestion de tiempo, es un server como cualquier otro, pero tiene un aire de superioridad que me gusta cada vez menos.

Its not my sencond post , but in this forum, mods and admins are very, mmmm, how to say it, "suceptibles" (?) (some1 translate that to him), and for even a 1 word u dun like, start banning accounts.

If u think THIS response is too Aggressive, omfg, get a pet and dun be a mod.

lo dijiste bien, cambiando de tema

Yo sugeriria que saquen el /who, por que uno entra y vi 60 conectados se va a la puta, en cambio uno al no saber juega, que en ves de este este el /checkrep ese ta copado

from experience i know that if you use phrases like " fix the droprate!" - its not gonna happen. you gotta make it a bit more creative way to express it. a perfect example is Tav who just got himself a 2 week banana for making the staff angry and not typin the proper way. i didnt mean it as a bad thing when i told him to change his post a bit. but ok. lets stay on topic from now on.

if you mind add nizies to the list too it would be great, because nizies drop wood shields, the only shield they should be dropping is tower. nizies also drop light axes (nice huh). thanks

well i havent gotten a chance to hunt the large mobs yet since i just returned last week

and i got 1 char to 125 and the other is 108. i know i know im godly.

but anyway someone might want to check on the stonegolems because i got a psn flame =x from one last

night.

a more created way to say about drop bugs is that i cleaned all Infernia A with other war, we were 2 wars took us lot of time to kill such amount of balrogs and demons, and we were so unlucky that 4 balrogs dropped weps (daggers cuz of bug) and just 1 demon dropped us a special Gis:(, so we lost the opportunity to get 4 stated Gis/baxes, but we are not crying for admins to fix drops, u dont like getting daggers and woods from balrog and nizies? hunt other thing man, u have many mobs that drop em, go D4 and hunt demons, go toh3 and make aGG pit, or just do a TW/wyv hunt with 100% drop rate. Get used to the bugs, u wont die if u get adrop fcked up.

PD: a non important bug but, if u kill a GG and aim 1 or 2 tiles over the dead body, it aims to the GG tile, so the ones up of it are blockeds.

Bueno , voy a hacer esto, son las 12 del mediodia y no tengo ganas de escribir en ingles.

Sos grande y supongo que tenes la suficiente materia gris, mas entendiendo bien el idioma, de saber que el post no fue con sentido agresivo, y tambien deberias saber que para mejorar te tienen que criticar. Si no te bancas que los usuarios se expresen, aunque no lo hagan en la manera que no te guste, no tenes madera para moderar y administrar. Tambien me gustaria decirte que nunca me queje sobre los bugs del server, y si lo haria, no seria con vos, lo haria con farjat o con alguien con la capacidad para cambiar la programacion del servidor, obiamente te di a entender que vos no sos. Y si duro aca o no sera cuestion de tiempo, es un server como cualquier otro, pero tiene un aire de superioridad que me gusta cada vez menos.

Its not my sencond post , but in this forum, mods and admins are very, mmmm, how to say it, "suceptibles" (?) (some1 translate that to him), and for even a 1 word u dun like, start banning accounts.

I am gonna answer in spanish so rest excuse me and Sorry.

Si no te gusta el aire de superioridad de los GMs deberias irte solo, mi forma de manejar el server es esa y no va a cambiar NUNCA. Mi politica es la mano dura porque prefiero players honestos que aceptan las cosas como son y como se pueden hacer en un servidor gratuito. Me gusta que la gente se dedique a jugar y no a hacer politica en el foro, ya que, la politica aca no sirve ya que es una dictadura.

Las sugerencias son RECONTRA bienvenidas SIEMPRE. Pero se ignora a la gente que intenta IMPONER y no SUGERIR.

En el caso puntual de Mamadas, no veo que lo haya planteado mal, pero si veo que ya tu actitud en tu 2do post es decadente. Si no te gusta, ahorrame el trabajo de banearte, O hace como Funnygirl por ejemplo que vive posteando quejas pero planteadas de la manera coherente y no "disputando" el trabajo de los admins.

Lo unico que ganas con esto es sumarte dias de ban.

fast translation: Just sayd this Guys he must accept the rules if want to play here. He is Walla and he got banned for a week yesterday and seems he think can put pressure or something.

a more created way to say about drop bugs is that i cleaned all Infernia A with other war, we were 2 wars took us lot of time to kill such amount of balrogs and demons, and we were so unlucky that 4 balrogs dropped weps (daggers cuz of bug) and just 1 demon dropped us a special Gis:(, so we lost the opportunity to get 4 stated Gis/baxes, but we are not crying for admins to fix drops, u dont like getting daggers and woods from balrog and nizies? hunt other thing man, u have many mobs that drop em, go D4 and hunt demons, go toh3 and make aGG pit, or just do a TW/wyv hunt with 100% drop rate. Get used to the bugs, u wont die if u get adrop fcked up.

PD: a non important bug but, if u kill a GG and aim 1 or 2 tiles over the dead body, it aims to the GG tile, so the ones up of it are blockeds.

During nemesis1 times we cleared with survivors twice infernia a, maze, procella and once even managed to kill abby.

We got only blood axe and excalibur. Blood axe was from Abby and exca was from wyv. Anyways Imo yes those should be replaced with something else, but well we (all of us) shouldnt think that they are always dropping good stuff...

B)

I know the GG bug and its some kind of sprite bug. Its unimportant yes, but lil annoying. I can consult farjat about it :)

During nemesis1 times we cleared with survivors twice infernia a, maze, procella and once even managed to kill abby.

We got only blood axe and excalibur. Blood axe was from Abby and exca was from wyv. Anyways Imo yes those should be replaced with something else, but well we (all of us) shouldnt think that they are always dropping good stuff...

B)

I know the GG bug and its some kind of sprite bug. Its unimportant yes, but lil annoying. I can consult farjat about it :)

1 thing: u were an entire guild, and we were 2 wars there u see our efforts :P

2 thing: what drops does balrog drop? i know about Gis/baxe, but it can be sterk maybe? but i said we lost the "posibbility" it might be4 gis, 4 baxes or 4 esterks xD.

BTW bigg *censored* to get exca?libur for wyv, my most common drop is gold o.O

on nem1, ive cleared most of one or the other infernias solo b4 and a few times w/ the entire map w/ guild help.

best drop Strong Gis, most common drop was a dagger. it happens sometimes you get lucky or in my case

you never do. :P

Guest mamadas

Dk set endu was lowered because hammer weapons were useless earlier, because it takes like few hours to get 30000 endurance plate stripping.

I think hammer stripping was fixed?

I raid for like 20 mins and my set start stripping

And still i dont get why DK swords were not lowered in endurance

Also i wana add

I dont intend to be mean or rude

im mexican and i dont speak english the best way =)

This is the best priv server i have ever seen or heard off

Si no te gusta el aire de superioridad de los GMs deberias irte solo, mi forma de manejar el server es esa y no va a cambiar NUNCA. Mi politica es la mano dura porque prefiero players honestos que aceptan las cosas como son y como se pueden hacer en un servidor gratuito. Me gusta que la gente se dedique a jugar y no a hacer politica en el foro, ya que, la politica aca no sirve ya que es una dictadura.

Las sugerencias son RECONTRA bienvenidas SIEMPRE. Pero se ignora a la gente que intenta IMPONER y no SUGERIR.

En el caso puntual de Mamadas, no veo que lo haya planteado mal, pero si veo que ya tu actitud en tu 2do post es decadente. Si no te gusta, ahorrame el trabajo de banearte, O hace como Funnygirl por ejemplo que vive posteando quejas pero planteadas de la manera coherente y no "disputando" el trabajo de los admins.

fast translation: Just sayd this Guys he must accept the rules if want to play here. He is Walla and he got banned for a week yesterday and seems he think can put pressure or something.

El post era para frost, pero si te haces cargo por algo sera, y parece que lo malinterpretastes. Si me queres banear, baneame, se nota que asi manejas las cosas y por mi esta perfecto.

Also i wana add

Hammer strip was fixed by having the endurance lowered on DK sets. I think the DK Sword and Wand endurance's werent changed because there's no obvious point to it. :mellow:

Guest mamadas

Also i wana add

Hammer strip was fixed by having the endurance lowered on DK sets. I think the DK Sword and Wand endurance's werent changed because there's no obvious point to it. :mellow:

Wronggggggg

If they lower hp , because xp is high and dont want immortal chars then..

They lower endurance of dk because its so fast to lvl and get dk+15 , which will make other items worthless

unless u lower dk end

Ah tampoco que me quejo todo el dia jajajajaja, para mi esta muy bien el srver si no no lo jugaria y eso siempre digo, yo sugiero no me quejoxD y usteden ven jajajaja , llevalo a vicente a la fiesta tomasella x favor me quiero reir un rato

no hay politicas aca por que esto es una disctaduraaaaaaaaa

TURBO ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN jajajajajajajajajajaajajajajjaaj me mato eso

if ppl prefer dk weps, make a manu bbh+10, give me and i give u dk15 o.O

Ppl dont prefer dk15, i prefer dk sword just to train cuz more normal swing damage, ask a mage if they can ahve z wand if they will prefer dk15 wand

Guest mamadas

totally wrong

Dk +15 is normal item

yet it has 30k endurance and nice dmg and hit prob

If you gona lower dk set Lower it ALL

that inclues dk sword