Sign in to follow this  
Synz

Happy Birthday Nimda!!

I'm sure Alex would be Pleased by all these wishes, But he's Probably too Busy in Anger Managment classes to check the Forums!

In case you don't know what to get him, I Heard he Likes Ice cream.

Happy B-day Bro, TRY to spend ONE day not getting into trouble!

AHh ty all, i was not expecting anyone would know :o. and i got my internet back lol that was my bday present to my self.

and yes -.- still in A.M. ... i dont think its working im pissed off im in there.... Lol

and to everyones surprise... mostly mine. I did not have anything to drink!. i know the world is falling apart. will have to make it up this weekend.

But i did have some of the most wonderful cake ever :o and cookies.... it was just amazing.

But thank you so much for the wonderful comments :) was not expecting it at all :D

this is why i love this community <3! O.o :blink:

AHh ty all, i was not expecting anyone would know :o. and i got my internet back lol that was my bday present to my self.

and yes -.- still in A.M. ... i dont think its working im pissed off im in there.... Lol

and to everyones surprise... mostly mine. I did not have anything to drink!. i know the world is falling apart. will have to make it up this weekend.

But i did have some of the most wonderful cake ever :o and cookies.... it was just amazing.

But thank you so much for the wonderful comments :) was not expecting it at all :D

this is why i love this community <3! O.o :blink:

:o

yay! come play with me, I'm playing more again :X

<3 u!