Sign in to follow this  
Night-Mare

Client Skin

Use skin but if the skin got anything that makes your play easyer u will get banned.

But if u sure no modification use free.

We should make an official skin but i am not good on that.

Farjat hold a contest for people to design skins

then the top 5 program them into the control panel on the f12 key in the slot that says game tip since that option does not get used

(could allow you to cycle though all five skins)

Serioulsy a toggle skin button could work

and it cuts down on the gripes

then next year you can hold a second contest to see if anyone can top the ones already programed.

then the top 5 program them into the control panel on the f12 key in the slot that says game tip since that option does not get used

then next year you can hold a second contest to see if anyone can top the ones already programed.

good idea imo B)

Helgame must reload for skin change....

hmm if only there was a way to trigger it with a map change instead of a whole reload...

after all doesnt it need to redraw the screen when you change certian maps?

but then reloading after clicking button to enfect the change

that would also work...

Yeah i agree, I am sick of the boring old brown skin. Ive got a few of skins on my computer ie the Tebb Blue, Black and Meta. None of them offer any advantage over play (apart from the Meta which has a grid inventory) and make the screen a little better to stare at...

good ideaa ^_^

map change wait time is for server response, it got nothing to do with the client loading something.

client loads all the paks when u start it.

EZ.... its simple to make it replace sprites with a new PAK in runtime

I kinda like the normal skins, I have tried plenty of skins and none of them worked for me, if some1 could make skins that has some lord of the rings, medieval, knight style in it, I dont know... something new and still something old school, it would be awesome. (Details makes alot)

I dont see how a skin is going to effect the gameplay in the same sense that edited footsteps do. The only thing i can imagine having any sort of effect is if someone was to create a skin which had a transparent display bar down the bottom, but even then youve still got all the buttons there so any gain there is lost.

How would you like me show you the skins? Screenshot each in use in game? I just tried uploading and it said something about permissions not being suitable.

I just had a look at HB Lux's skin list, all of them are stolen from other sources.

The Blue, Apocalypse and "Metal" are probally the most common skins in HB and in my opinon the best ones. The metal one is the only one (apart from Clear) that i can see a problem with. Also they have screenshots of the skins for you to see before you download, so thats probally an easy way to look at them instead of me changing paks 4000 times and posting illegal screenshots which people will yell BAN about.