Sign in to follow this  
farjat

About Point Lammers.

We do not like ppl lamming points in sades but is server problem.

But there was 2 guilds doing the same there at icebound and the other we dont have proofs they lamed points. And i dont care in what ppl spend his BGs or GHKs.

So i deleted the tigerworm drops from the point lammer guild and i unbanned them.

The other Guild that didnt lame the points can keep the drops.

To stop this. From now on. All guilds are Disbanded. New lvl requirement for make guild is 140 and the guildmaster that try to lame points from crusade will be permanently IP and account banned.

SORRY to the innocent ppl that got the REAL guilds disbanded but this is a measure needed for the good.

No me gusta la gente que lamea puntos de summon de la crusada pero es problema del server.

Pero habia 2 guilds cazando en el icebound y de la otra no tengo pruebas de que hayan lameado los puntos. Y la verdad no me importa lo que hacen con sus summons.

Asique le borre los drops de tigerworm a la guild que los mato con puntos lameados y los desbanee.

La guild que no lameo los puntos puede quedarse con los drops.

Para parar este abuso. Todas las guilds son disolvidas. El nuevo requerimiento de nivel para formar una guild es 140 y el guildmaster que lamee puntos de crusada va a ser baneado permanentemente de cuenta y de IP.

Lo siento mucho por las guilds que no tuvieron nada que ver pero la medida era necesaria para limpiar este problema.

The Staff

WOW thats is good for elvine as well we need more stronger players lvl 140+ but being a guildmaster that lame points for sade is saying that "THEY SHOULD GET THEIR ACT TOGETHER AND QUIT THE LAMING STUFF!" :excl:

No pasa nada farjat se crea denuevo las guild verdaderas y chau

coinsido con vos lo de ban al que lamea point, y q cada guild es libre de hacer con su summon lo que quieran

Pero para evitar esto , se puede poner que no haya sade en ib???

Well, is the ban permanent? If yes then it makes no sense really, it wasn't disallowed in server rules and GM-s didn't warn people about it and iven didn't a take stand in it forums or ingame, I'm sure if you had warned people it would have been stopped...

you guys gotta be real dummies to think that its legal if it doesnt read in the rules. and if its the only shield ure using to cover urself from this u gotta be real morons. everyone who has even a tiny bit of morality knows immediately that its wrong - and will be against the server rules. laming sade points to get more summons is automatically wrong. and another stupid way to waste the points is to use them to kill tws. you should have concentrated in the main point of the sade. destroying enemy bases & shields + build your own to win the sade. thats where i get the fun from. whats the point of keeping events like crusades if you guys abuse the whole idea? i'd say permanent ban to everyone who did this. im so fked up with you guys. idiots.....!!! quit hb please. we dont need ppl like you. or i dont need.

And yet when HC-s & other mobs were BUGGED people kept killing em and knew that something is wrong get to keep their items and a pad on the shoulder from you guys, double standards, really ...

When I were along in HC hunt, I didn't knew there was something wrong coz nothing good dropped. And I were many times along in hunt. We just hunted so we could get something good from there.

until we find a good one. People really had no idea that tw/hc drops were bugged somehow. you had the idea - which was doing wrong - they had no clue that there were something bugged. they felt themselves lucky. they had no reason to tell because they thought everythings fine. i feel that you knew it was morally wrong to use summons to kill tws in sade. but you still did it. and you wouldnt tell it to anyone if no one would have spotted you. thx to rast & other equilibriums from getting fkers like u busted.

And yet when HC-s & other mobs were BUGGED people kept killing em and knew that something is wrong get to keep their items and a pad on the shoulder from you guys, double standards, really ...

One unpunished bad thing, doesn't make another bad thing to be unpunishable...

you guys gotta be real dummies to think that its legal if it doesnt read in the rules. and if its the only shield ure using to cover urself from this u gotta be real morons. everyone who has even a tiny bit of morality knows immediately that its wrong - and will be against the server rules. laming sade points to get more summons is automatically wrong. and another stupid way to waste the points is to use them to kill tws. you should have concentrated in the main point of the sade. destroying enemy bases & shields + build your own to win the sade. thats where i get the fun from. whats the point of keeping events like crusades if you guys abuse the whole idea? i'd say permanent ban to everyone who did this. im so fked up with you guys. idiots.....!!! quit hb please. we dont need ppl like you. or i dont need.

you really are a moron ? this whole fiasco and u still think we did it to win sade ? wow.. read farjats post again please. Ares have absolutely no teamwork what so ever. if you really wanted to win crusade, you would have to be in ML instead of the elv shop, trying desperately to get your 3rd ek lol.

LOL parkinzon. the guy who claims that Co2 is not a human at all, Co2 is more like Tom Hanks from the Forrest Gump movie xD (whats tom hanks in real life then? a cyborg? i bet u remember your conversation in IB with Co2 when he looted ur wyv drops. i spectated it & laughed at u). ok, off topic session done. back to the topic: NO i did not mean that you (plural) did it (the fiasco) to win the sade. sorry if i made it unclear. my point was that you should have tried to win the sade INSTEAD of using the summons to kill tws. and i wasnt even online during sade. i had a life.

+ i dont know which town won the sade after all. thats just wrong what people did.

+ + i read my 1st post again that u quoted parkinzon. i think i made myself very clear in the post. i dont even understand how you managed to understand it that way how u replied to me.

+ + + our guild wasnt even online during sade. equilibrium had full hands with taking ss from elvines laming actions. i dont comment what other aresdens did, fought at elvine shop or at ML. but i know we have great town teamwork. ive played few sades, and those sades we've won 11-0.

+ + + + the guild that did NOT lame pts and killed tws during sade theyre actions are ok for me. its ok to use the crusade time in hunts. But i dont accept laming pts & using summons to kill tws. thats lame. punishable thing.

Sorry if i didnt make myself clear.

U cant lame Crusade Points

U freely can use summons to kill monsters. I would love to see all guilds fighting for the ib pit of wyv and TW.

Use summons fo abaddon, i dont care also...

Just dont bother me with Bug abusing because i will not even loose time explaining why i will kick off from server.

Oh and parkinzon u are baned because u took other persons Helm. Of course he is responsible for his items. But i dont have to keep u here if i consider u must not anyway.

Anyway. if want to say something u can say here. i listen.

U logged Bobi char and???

oopsie, i misread. anyways, it wasnt on server rules, i carefully read those before, so i figured it was ok :)

Sorry if i didnt make myself clear.

U cant lame Crusade Points

U freely can use summons to kill monsters. I would love to see all guilds fighting for the ib pit of wyv and TW.

Use summons fo abaddon, i dont care also...

Just dont bother me with Bug abusing because i will not even loose time explaining why i will kick off from server.

Oh and parkinzon u are baned because u took other persons Helm. Of course he is responsible for his items. But i dont have to keep u here if i consider u must not anyway.

Anyway. if want to say something u can say here. i listen.

U logged Bobi char and???

he told me in msn that he was going to quit due to lags and dcs, gave me his psw and told me that i can take it..

hp42 horn w are nais (bobi got em from ww), i assume youre talking about this helm.

i dunno where i got it. i played with him on hbpolska and some other servers.. he told me his psw and also that i can take it.. why ban me for it ? if he now wants it back, he can have it... that is not fair.. i give my psw to Dimora and tell him he can have my stuff, and when he takes it he will be banned also ?? weird..