Sign in to follow this  
MeRcY-Rast

Lamming

Merc, Next time try to have crusade map open so we can see Where the Stones are, and where on the Map YOU are.

Yes, it LOOKS like someone may be laming points, BUT Unfortunately, these SS's leave too many questions.

I'll keep an Eye on them Dureing Sades tho. Other than that is farjat's call. B)

Frost sometimes mana are not in the map. I think is a bug but in the map we dont c the mana.

Anyways i think it is clear that they are laming points.

Accounts banned until i get to talk to farjat

bolox[gn] lvl up....

porque no hacen , que para tener guild lo tengan que pedir en el foro....??

seria una forma de disminuir guild fantasmas, por que aca el oro no vale.....

el ingles te lo debo vieja.....

Saludos

hay muchos que ni entran al foro solo juegan, y no vana a tener idea como hacer eso

y se tendran que meter a una guild o aprender a usar IE/FF ......

Accounts banned until i get to talk to farjat

its not on rules. so remove bans. u have no right what so ever to ban half of our guild. we werent doing anything illegal.

Illegal = laming points to kill TWs

As punishment I suggest remove all the drops that this guild has gotten from the TWs.

Illegal = laming points to kill TWs

As punishment I suggest remove all the drops that this guild has gotten from the TWs.

no.. i searched the rules. didnt find it there.

colo i dont think you are fit for gm. shoot 1st and ask questions later ? u should read the rules 1st yourself.

i didnt ban you you were banned by farjat for another issue

also i didnt said the bans were staying i just did it to dont get all the items apread all over the server

y los travelers en sade en Usa para ganar sades eran legales

..... (-----), Pero si se pueden usar los points en Ice bound ... o los bloquean o los legalizan, es muy simple; es decir no le veo sentido. Para mi el solo hecho de que "summoneen" en Ib, les da derecho a hacer lo que se les de la gana con los puntos. En toh, cuando hay sade te da exp = :S .

Ademas, la crussade es un evento, y como todo evento no estas obligado a participar.

Lammear puntos en sade, me parece poco probable, porque siempre hay otras guilds que construyen, y es muy dificil atacar una base con varias guilds encima.

Juegen chicos :S

Ademas lo de las "guild fantasmas" existen en todos los servers :S,

Wait a few minutes, I have some screenshots of my own with the same guild AND mana stone locations.

EDIT:

First person I found...

IPB Image

I really don't know who this guy was, but just wait and see what I saw later.

IPB Image

Map containing mana stone locations:

IPB Image

Here's the GM.

IPB Image

And who they were using to make this happen, so it seemed. EDIT 2: Changed SS, the original ss was Onacra/MagicJoker's GM char (No Guild), who I know wasn't responsible. This is who they were using.

IPB Image

Wait a second, this is going on somewhere else too!?

IPB Image

So let's go find out and see who was- oh. Again.

IPB Image

Along with friends.

IPB Image

Anyway, later I was checking out IB to see if they were there, and I came across this guy again. I still don't know if he was with those guys or what.

IPB Image

Sorry about the number of images guys. :\

yo tube Ib el otro dia entrenando, y no me aparecio la sade, o tendrian que sacar la sade de Ib

pero como dijo with, uno es libre de participar o no, yo rompo una base y puedo ir a sumonear bichos en ib

o como estaba hciendos etos contruir 1 base para matar al hc de ml, o mas bien hago la base en la mana y lo lureo al hc a la base xq no??, o si no se puede recien me entero

lo de lamear puntos esta prohibido eso ya lo se