Sign in to follow this  
Nimda

Guess Whos Back!

its a me ;)

i know how most of u wish it was not true.. but sucks for you :D

haha. but yeah. got a working laptop. so i will be online a lot more now. especially in the game

i missed you all :unsure:

its a me ;)

i know how most of u wish it was not true.. but sucks for you :D

haha. but yeah. got a working laptop. so i will be online a lot more now. especially in the game

i missed you all :unsure:

oh god - you may just make me play again. :wub:

about time Nimdar

I send you to school, I buy your books, I give you cookies, and what do you do YOU EAT THE F****** TEACHER!!!

and you dont message me :angry:

Mr-Popo is *censored*ing arrogant kid who should be banned from every *censored*ing server he plays. Stupid moron should stop lying and shittalk. Im not even *censored*ing amased that he is in argenlandia, have fun with that cocksucker.

What is so arrogant in my sig? Is Mr-Popos behaviours ok with you? You should have seen all that shit what he talked last night.

ps. I dont have anything against "argenlandia" just the players who are in it.

Laughting of what people say make you a little arrogant.( of course im Not talking about those ss where they are shittalking)

I didnt see what Mr-Popo sayed last night. Not sure if he "shit talked" to you in english.

I know him, he is allways making jokes... well sometimes laughting about others... but even when he insult he isnt agresive.

He was lame, he lied about downing me in "pvp" which was not true, because i havent took any 1:1 in nem2. Secondly he just spammed NOOB LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL in to global like true retard. After i pissed his shittalk, i decided to go beat crap outta him. Well, after critting him 4 times, he yesll in global "Hantam down" and rans to aresden Bs and gets recalled.

This guy is total dipshit.