Sign in to follow this  
javote

Cyas Dudes!

Well thats it... i leave it, i dont like what they do wit exp and pits... so i wanna tnx all player for giving me 1 of the best server i played... Tnx aresden and elvin... Good luck...

Cya!! :lol:

MasterYoda elv Warr---------> off

Pim elv mage-----------------> off

Well thats it... i leave it, i dont like what they do wit exp and pits... so i wanna tnx all player for giving me 1 of the best server i played... Tnx aresden and elvin... Good luck...

This is example of not being an *censored*.

He dont like so he quits, without shouting and arrasing. An Example!

TADAAAA!

Farjat said that you quit without shouting. He gave you a compliment.

that is what happens when some1 read u english and write for u...

synz can u edit plz cyas dude

Never shouted, but you could of atleast told your players you was *censored*ing them up the *censored* for all the time they spent leveling on low EXP playing a real server, then turning it into a PvP one for more people

We all know HRs dont keep high ammounts of people for long.

Polska and Hispano can reach 300+ in a day. Nemesis isnt close to that.

The server was dead and full of lamers you idiot. Many people stated that the reason that they werent playing WAS the exp. Pretty much all of Redemption, Survivors, and Argenlandia stated that they didnt want to grind on a low exp server. Why is it that you think you know what you are talking about when you're obviously wrong?

When i choose nemesis, i choose an exp *1 server, not a *5 less a *25... if u decide to rise it *25, i can decide not to play too, u are being an *censored* dude... and i didnt shout it, i was polity i only say i dont like exp and pits and say byebye to all... whats the forum for?

Spanish

farjat vos sos el menos indicado para decir algo aca... te chupa un huevo todo no te metes nunca, le diste mas bola a alkon q a este server... y hablas encima... Elegi el nemesis por su exp y por su drop q eran X1, entendeS?? no digo q no kiero q entre gente, pero por lo menos tene la delicadeza de dar la cara y preguntar q onda, a dentro del juego viste...yo como player me siento cagado... le di duro una banda de tiempo y ahora cualkier boludo entrena 7 dias y llega a 180. buenisimo. Osea no te pido q me entiendas, pero cerra el culo si te mandas flor de cagada y saber respetar a los demas, cosa q no haces, tamos???

Che men calmate. No tiene sentido que te pongas asi `por un juego. Creo que no podes culpar a farjat por no darle bola al game. Es su problema y si queres preguntaselo en privado. Creo que buska lo mejor para los jugadores. y lo mejor por ahora es subir la exp en un juego que ya quedo viejo. Si le dio bola o no al nem ahoran o importa por que lo que importa es que el juego vuelva a se lo que era. Entiendo lo tu calentura pero no es para hagarrarselas con nadie.

Fijate que se ahce mas divertido asi y proba divertirte en un juego y no hacerlo algo tan serio :D

U saying it was wrong to raise exp.. log in and check ares shop/ bs/ wh and check how much ppl online in elv and raiding ares.

And the pits.. Rudolph pits are part of the christmas in nemesis, every christmas snake pits turn into rudy pits.

Never shouted, but you could of atleast told your players you was *censored*ing them up the *censored* for all the time they spent leveling on low EXP playing a real server, then turning it into a PvP one for more people

We all know HRs dont keep high ammounts of people for long.

Polska and Hispano can reach 300+ in a day. Nemesis isnt close to that.

The server was dead and full of lamers you idiot. Many people stated that the reason that they werent playing WAS the exp. Pretty much all of Redemption, Survivors, and Argenlandia stated that they didnt want to grind on a low exp server. Why is it that you think you know what you are talking about when you're obviously wrong?

I dont understand him.... i know he is angry because he spent many hours trainning... but doesnt he understand the server was DEATH?

My lvling buddy, nooooooo!