Sign in to follow this  
victori

I Want Know

i want know in how much time makes the update to 180....

the exp and when i can change my passwords of my char cause always i enter i see my char naked....

-.- maybe its using for lamming-.-

The people who know when are the people who dont come to the forum or log into game.

Only lorraine and farjat can install the update, fix the PW recovery, and address the issues of the server.

and it's pretty obvious, they are not interested in doing any of the above at the moment.

Yep! Yep! Does'nt look like it so im just playing a little here working only on manu and leveling a little bit I spend most of my time on another game since it does'nt seem like anything will happen anytime soon.

The Biggest question I would like to ask Sexy Is this AM I WASTEING MY TIME! If I am let me know so I will delete this game and move on. The thought of all the hours I have spent working on this game manuing. O_O if you ever Manu'ed, you would know it tends to drive a person to loose there effing mind! I could lvl 10 chars to 180 in the time it takes to get % up to 100% manuing. Hunter if you want to take a turn at manuing let me know. IM GOING BALD DUDE pulling the hair out by the roots Save me!

Ok I vented /me feals lots Beter

my friend runs a server, it takes him an 1hour or less to change cap levels and such, dont know about cause the database for this game might be different, aren't they running the hb usa datebase though?