Sign in to follow this  
LunarFault

Attn Hunter Gm

Hunter, you should still have my email, if not send me a forum PM and I'll send you it. We have a lot to catch up on. Hope everything has been good with you. Ohh and hi to everyone else.

Hunter, you should still have my email, if not send me a forum PM and I'll send you it. We have a lot to catch up on. Hope everything has been good with you. Ohh and hi to everyone else.

=O

Oh...... HI.

The chance of you returning gives me Mixed Emotions to be Honest with you.

I HOPE there are No Hard feelings from b4, Because this server could really Use your help.

So rather than hold grudges, I'd like to let those who Don't Know who Lunar is, Let's Just say this COULD be a good sign for the server as a Whole.

I'm Excited, I'm Just worried about my Job.....

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

For our lil gossip girls:

Short story, Lunar was gm during 2005, he had an argument with Nimda[GM]/Frost[GM], that end up in banning frost. I think he left server cause of an argument with Scat[GM], but I m not sure.

He used to have Admin's status, similar to nimda, then replaced by farjat.

Is he the GM that let people go on his GM char?

That was dad I think

Heh - I don't think he could save the server since the people who give that kind of access aren't even around to give it.

But, like everyone else said - Lunar is an ex-Admin.

And no, the ex-GM's who let people on their GM's haven't been around this server for a long, long time. I believe those 2 GM's left the server shortly after Nimda got his GM.

I know this because I joined this server WITH those 2 GM's.

lol Dad wasn't letting other people on his GM char, he Just had a Funny habbit of logging on other peopl'e GM's.

Miss that guy....

and allow me to reinstate what I Said about Lunar. I Agree that Even if he by SOme Miracle Someone gives him server access, I Have no Idea WHAT he May do, Good OR bAd. ( I Just hope he don't hold a Grudge). But Shit.... It would certainly be SOMETHING....

IMO..... IF Lunar and Hunter think they could work together, then My Advise is to Let the 2 of them have Server access, and let them run shit. Admins are for ( Sorry this is MY OPINION) Updates and keeping the Server hack/Bug free AND running.

this is even saying he wants anything to DO with nemesis.... lol

He Might Just be Saying HI.

B)

Ok hold on guys. Keep your horses reigned in. Let me be the first to state adamently and clearly that I am not returning Nemesis as an Admin, GM, or as a player. With that settled I just droped into say hi. I think of some of you every now and then and it is good to keep in touch. For those who don't know me I was the strictist GM. The reason I left Nemesis was, yes, because of an argument with Scat, on how the server was being ran. I will not get into details, that is our business not the publics. For those who wish to keep in touch with me you can freely email me at lunarfault@yahoo.com. I play a different game now in a non admin capacity, just the way I like it. Out of respect for Nemesis I will not tell which game I may be found on.

It saddens me, for the past year I have tried to check up on you all via the irc and it is dead. The few times I have loged onto the server the state of the game was a ghost town. This was ineviatble though. HB is an old game and it is really encouraging that so many of you are still here. Thank you for giving Sexy all your support and loyalty.

Open Letter to SexyBitch,

Sexy I hope everything with you has been going well. I no longer have a way of contacting you so I will present this in an open letter. I am sad that HBN is dieing but you did a great job and I am proud of all the effort you put into it. It was a pleasure to work with you as an Admin on Nemesis and I want you to defniatly understand that I have never held any hard feelings toward you or any member of the Nemesis team. If in the future you do decide to close Nemesis and open a different game, for the loyal following Nemesis has acquired. I would be happy to assist you in whatever capacity I reasonably can.

Sincerely,

LunarFault

Wow....

Well Said Lunar.

But Don't think That Nem is Completely done.....

It will turn around. I Sense these things as a Holy Man.

for whatever reason you dropped by, It's Nice to See a Post MAde by an Intelligent person!!!

GL Whatever you end up doing B)

Peace.

If in the future you do decide to close Nemesis and open a different game, for the loyal following Nemesis has acquired. I would be happy to assist you in whatever capacity I reasonably can.

That'd be sweet ^_^