Sign in to follow this  
Guest bateador

Old Times!(really, I Mean Ooooold Times)

It Seems like an eternity ago,

And the More I look at it it IS pretty Old for Nemesis.

Most of the Coolest People came in for What we all Refer to as "Nemesis 1", But there were alot of great players when Nem First Started as well that never lasted thru the "No Monster" phase.

I Believe this was the Time period where Ares D1 had a 100% Drop rate and we would run all the way there looking for Stated berks and leggings.

I May Be wrong, it MAY be when Tenticals in DV gave you 250,000 exp.....

But Yea... That was all a while ago B)

As for this being in General Forum...... at this point does it really matter? It's Not like it's Bumping Important topics to page 2. I'm not moving it B) At LEAST someone posted SOMETHING.

Its nias to look back but why in General, Generals for looking foward to the future :D

y buee q se le va a hacer nada es para siempre, con el tiempo se van perdiendo lindas cosas, una cosa divertida era este servidor de hb x su comunidad y estilo de juego pero bue

i cant stand how people will spam spanish on an english post!! :lol: :lol:

I no spam, i said one true,

y buee q se le va a hacer nada es para siempre, con el tiempo se van perdiendo lindas cosas, una cosa divertida era este servidor de hb x su comunidad y estilo de juego pero bue

well what make nothing is for ever, with the time we lost beautifull things, one thing Funny is this servidor hb for the comuntity and estile game

I on said it for bateador

i see 1 thing Nuts, no need more gms , need vite the sitie in web page, for example in raking Imperium hb is first so every 1 going to check this hb for see is good or no, i see the ranking and HB nemesis no here. Need every one vote the sitie for more players

:) haha i didnt mean you spam i ment i couldnt understand it and the rest of the posts were english :) i think nem is fine atm and im having fun every day on it, its only other people loss for not enjoying a free server to play on is how i see it.. :) i Guess people will never stop complaning or wanting things their way even though its all free for them, what can you do... :lol:

Guest bateador

The post is made in inglish but u dont need to know inglish to understand it and if u want to speak spanish do it yo hablo espa?ol asique juli habla tanto como quieras aunque seas un feo :P

NO SILLY BATEADOR. I WAS MAKING FUN OF HIM CAUSE HE WAS SAYING THAT YOU CAN SPEAK IN SPANISH WHENEVER YOU WANT EVEN IN ENGLISH STARTED TOPICS SILLY FROST LOL WANNA COME OVER AND HAVE MILKSHAKES