Sign in to follow this  
volvo2

Hmmm

aresden char name Star claims that he has 100 % manu skill. How come?

If we have to w8 so long time for update how long time we have to w8 till logs check?

Question: if I make edits on other char and kill that char with other char and edited stuff will drop can I keep it?

2nd Question if I make manu on edited char on one computer and than buy from myself it on other computer of different IP than its legal as in case of Nuts? Coz I can say that I didn't know its illegal :) and unfair coz one have edited manu so I can have it too ;].

3rd Question if I edit xelimas and upgrade BBH to +4 or +5 and kill char with that BBH+5 on other char can I keep it too? I can say that I didn't know that it is illegal :).

4th Question If i kill some TW and Wyw with ring of demon power and pick drops on my other char on other computer than its legal for me to keep it?

According to logs I am clear coz here u can keep edited stuff if u dont edit it, what is more admins rarely check logs here

and here are some edvices for ek laming:

1. dont call your char "ek" like one dump person did here

2. always dress your ek char naked char is superson who isn't popularious

3. never stand neer ek place ( example entrance to noob dung lml or rml)

4. u can make like 80+ eks one day, if u r on top 10 eks than u can make 5-10 eks per day

5. the most importand: If somebody will be superson who isn't popularious or catch u than DONT EVER ADMIT

If we have to w8 so long time for update how long time we have to w8 till logs check?

Question: if I make edits on other char and kill that char with other char and edited stuff will drop can I keep it?

2nd Question if I make manu on edited char on one computer and than buy from myself it on other computer of different IP than its legal as in case of Nuts? Coz I can say that I didn't know its illegal :) and unfair coz one have edited manu so I can have it too ;].

3rd Question if I edit xelimas and upgrade BBH to +4 or +5 and kill char with that BBH+5 on other char can I keep it too? I can say that I didn't know that it is illegal :).

4th Question If i kill some TW and Wyw with ring of demon power and pick drops on my other char on other computer than its legal for me to keep it?

According to logs I am clear coz here u can keep edited stuff if u dont edit it, what is more admins rarely check logs here

and here are some edvices for ek laming:

1. dont call your char "ek" like one dump person did here

2. always dress your ek char naked char is superson who isn't popularious

3. never stand neer ek place ( example entrance to noob dung lml or rml)

4. u can make like 80+ eks one day, if u r on top 10 eks than u can make 5-10 eks per day

5. the most importand: If somebody will be superson who isn't popularious or catch u than DONT EVER ADMIT

lol whats all this babilin?? If you Edit nething You get banned, is that what your pushing at? cuz as far as i know they stop the problem where it started...

n btw more then half the people i run into eking have full manu so are you telling me you ben editing shit? if this is so why do all you ares still suck so hard? and manu gear is NOTHING like bbh +4 or 5 so where the fuk you even get this idea? cuz id like one my +1 suxors. So please cry more volvo, but next time at least know what your talking about...

and laming, haha look at Ronnel, all lamers should be banned.... nuf sed B)

1- no, you cant keep them. They will get deleted, for example when Zalaya_ got a BBH+15 or when one survivors got a GBH+15 (they got them from a drop of an edited char) they were deleted.

2-You will not get banned for trading items to an edited char, either for trading an edited item. The items just get wiped like every wipe we had. For example, once everyone were traiding and getting duped items, were fair trades but the items later got wiped and you cant whine or expect you get what you traded for it back since you knew it could happend and you took the risk.

3- If you edit stones? O_o well you would be a GM or ADMIN i guess you can(?) i dont have problems with the GMs having defensive items, but i do with offensive items.

But if you got it from a drop, well that would be the same than question "3", it get wiped.

Well... if you edit stones you will edit zems, right?

4-lol no, is not right. unless it is an event (?)

The true is sometimes they are lazy to check them, then is too late and they make a full Wipe of necks or Stones or BH or Gold.

I dont blame them, they dont have time and is not funny to check the logs everyday... but sometimes with a "full wipe" of any specific items is not right since you are punishing players who didnt trade or didnt get any of those items.

If I can prove someone lamed, they are banned. Ask Ronnel

If I know for sure a character is edited, they are banned. Ask the 2-3 people who I have done this to.

I am greatly limited by not having access to the logs to be able to supervise and police things more closely.

If you take items that are edits, you cant keep them.

closed