Sign in to follow this  
CrazyFaCe

Wtf Fix This Damn Sade Bug I Mean Look At Thiss

not only did we only get to biuld 4 arrow towers and two tower mana tower and one dt tower out of 5 guilds but it took me 20 time to summon each summon ghk i me come on how much help do you need to give to a town tat the same size but suck at sade the only reson y we going to loos this sade is because of this damn bug and i wont to know y it has been fix yet

bigest wast of time trying to win a sade when the hole damn sever agianst you

i am about five step from going to areal sever one that can fix it problem not trying to be rude

but its inpoable to fight thos odds

think i am lieing you try

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/7596/ne...111707mitm4.jpg

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/8514/ne...111856mikg1.jpg

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/2084/ne...112034mime1.jpg

i mean no ofence but this has been going on sence the start of sever and how to you expect 5 elv to fight 20 ares when we cant even biuld a proper base i mean for rall this is what you call fiar play :ph34r: sadeing is one of the funnest things to do

and buy give ares all these bug that 5 elv has to play agiant i just wont fight in sade anymore

i can and i have screen shots

the construction quantity limit is set when we build very few buildings... it shouldnt be this number. we had 2 collecters, 1 detector and 4 arrow towers. Thats just ridiculous. will post ss after i upload them on imageshack

edit

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

wont say construction quantity limit for me either :(

I dunno very messed up bug :(

plz try to fix ty!

there you go!

not only did we only get to biuld 4 arrow towers and two tower mana tower and one dt tower out of 5 guilds but it took me 20 time to summon each summon ghk i me come on how much help do you need to give to a town tat the same size but suck at sade the only reson y we going to loos this sade is because of this damn bug and i wont to know y it has been fix yet

bigest wast of time trying to win a sade when the hole damn sever agianst you

i am about five step from going to areal sever one that can fix it problem not trying to be rude

but its inpoable to fight thos odds

think i am lieing you try

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/7596/ne...111707mitm4.jpg

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/8514/ne...111856mikg1.jpg

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/2084/ne...112034mime1.jpg

i mean no ofence but this has been going on sence the start of sever and how to you expect 5 elv to fight 20 ares when we cant even biuld a proper base i mean for rall this is what you call fiar play :ph34r: sadeing is one of the funnest things to do

and buy give ares all these bug that 5 elv has to play agiant i just wont fight in sade anymore

it just what baggy siad can only biuld one tower per giuld

and take 120 click of summon to get 4 ghk out

and bye then the first one dead

it just sad

ok.... I have a theory I need to test out.

Let me know when there will be an elvine guild master on and an aresden guild master than I can talk to during the sade. I will run a test and see if what I think is right....

Todays sade was started while I was in Elvine. I'm wondering if the location where I start the sade effects any of this.

If you want to find a "real" server....be my guest.

Things around here are what they are....accept it or maybe it is better to move on.

' date='Sep 28 2007, 10:12 AM' post='194910']

of this.

If you want to find a "real" server....be my guest.

Things around here are what they are....accept it or maybe it is better to move on.

Mwahahaha damn skippy :lol:

i had one of thoes im still takin medication for it@ :wacko:

I did have a problem drpping buildings, but ares have lost so many in a row, its ben overdue that they win a coupple so no probs!

Hunter nowone said you were bein snotty :o

Hunter, I have a theory myself. :o

I've noticed while on Muta that during the crusade when I open my sade map thingy, there's a patch of blue south of ToH, yet when I TP there myself, there isn't anything there.

The patch of blue is always in the same spot, and I first noticed it after a mana stone was set there weeks ago, and have yet to see one in that spot since.

So what if the problem is that there's just a bunch of "ghost" buildings there that somehow count towards your construction limit? Theoretically, couldn't a server restart (as in restarting the computer that is hosting the server, not wiping it) or at least restarting the maps connected to ML clear that up?

That's just my thoughts on this. :sleep:

' date='Sep 28 2007, 06:44 PM' post='194916']

I didnt mean that in a snotty way.....they just are what they are. And if you keep thinking or hoping they will change, youll get ulcers.

be snotty all you wish man i got no probelm with you your the best gm here i jjust wish that the gm would know more about the sever then the player i mean is suck to los a sade because it not fiar at all

but i really wish it would be fair we had enough to take the base we just dint have the base to win

but i am at lest glad it dont tke you week to get on it

and i dont know mabye your idae is right

Guest Chubaka

I thinks is matter of how many ppl are on during the game. If more ppl are on and more guilds are on more buldings u can build. Try all the guilds on to set the same point to construction and then try again.

Shaggy...I said I was NOT being snotty. Maybe you misread.

and as far as a GM not knowing as much as the players....this isnt really a standard Helbreath problem, now is it?

A reset is a good idea.

We discovered from the testing that first of all....the bug is equal. Aresden could summon half of what they normally can summon in sades. So, it's not like just elvine is being effected. Aresden is also.

If I start the sade in the beginner zone, then both cities are effected equally.

The amount of buildings a guild master can construct in sade is related to other factors.

You dont get to put up the same amount if youre the GM of a tiny guild with 2 members as you do if youre the gm of a large active guild piling up points.

the quantity limit depends on how many people your guild has if im not wrong

Definitely...which is why, I told them, Lewbowski and Spinor, the gms of larger guilds can make more than the small guilds. Some of them made guilds where the gm is the only member, to be able to build more during sade.

sorry i didnt have time earluier when we were testing i had to go to work.

Hunter Damnation could only put out a solid 2 buildings all 3 sades i was on for

My Guild Glutiny was able to put out 5 buildings the first 2 sades, then 4 on the 3rd sade ~ This guild only hase 2 members in it

My Other guild Lust could produce NO buildings ALL 3 sades~ another with only 2 members in it.....

I dono wat the problem is it issss verrry weard, hope this helps..

Hunter, I have a theory myself. :o

I've noticed while on Muta that during the crusade when I open my sade map thingy, there's a patch of blue south of ToH, yet when I TP there myself, there isn't anything there.

The patch of blue is always in the same spot, and I first noticed it after a mana stone was set there weeks ago, and have yet to see one in that spot since.

So what if the problem is that there's just a bunch of "ghost" buildings there that somehow count towards your construction limit? Theoretically, couldn't a server restart (as in restarting the computer that is hosting the server, not wiping it) or at least restarting the maps connected to ML clear that up?

ok i am sorry for makeing so many post but first off colo we have 7+ memeber on in damnation last sade and we have 30+ memeber in guild

so y you think i could only biuld 1 tower witch is showin in my top post in the ss

and seconly hunter

it was the fact i could only summon half my summons

it was the fact it took me 120+ click on the summon button to get all of my summon out

and bye the time i got on out the first one was dead so we could even att therr base right

i am just say the fact it the fact that if the biuld limmit is about how many player ou have in guild how come damantion could only biuld 1 tower

and my fisher men guild with 2 player in it could biuld 4 tower

i mean it dont make sence

it just weird dmanation 30+ memeber can only biuld one tower persade and my fisher mens giuld with 2 chr can biuld 4

thats messed up

soy for wasting you tim on this and i mean no disresped realy i dont i just dont like when it higly not fair to play and we get the bs shIT talk for it

ok i am sorry but if have to say this in the last said damnation had 7 ppl on but could ONLY BIULD ONE FRIGEN DT TOWER

NOW WHERE YOU LOGIC ION THAT HUH

ONE DT TOWER FOR 7 PPL BEING ON AND MORE THEN 30+ PPL IN GUILD I MEAN SOMETHING NOT RIGHT THERE

That's just my thoughts on this. :sleep:

wuta bring up a good point i to see it every sade and when i was ares i saw red it wierd

' date='Sep 29 2007, 01:01 AM' post='194929']

Shaggy...I said I was NOT being snotty. Maybe you misread.

and as far as a GM not knowing as much as the players....this isnt really a standard Helbreath problem, now is it?

A reset is a good idea.

We discovered from the testing that first of all....the bug is equal. Aresden could summon half of what they normally can summon in sades. So, it's not like just elvine is being effected. Aresden is also.

If I start the sade in the beginner zone, then both cities are effected equally.

The amount of buildings a guild master can construct in sade is related to other factors.

You dont get to put up the same amount if youre the GM of a tiny guild with 2 members as you do if youre the gm of a large active guild piling up points.

no hunter i did not miss the poit of you say you not being snotty i saw ir loud and clear but like i said be it all you wont man you the only reson ppl still playu this seversoy uohave all the right man=)

i say it how it is not to sound rude but to be honest it a frigen game ppl need to chill out anyone who get mad over a comment in the thred they post suck as my self would be stupid and i was just trying to bring it to you attions so mabye it would stop :ph34r:

well i am sorry for makeing you work on this but nuts is right i have 3 giuld to biuld with in the last sade i could only biuld one tower with damnation a 30+ player guild with my fisher guild i could make 4 arr towers with 2 memeber guild the gadfather 2 guild i use co9uld only make two man towers and my miner guld couldnt make anythjing same as with nuts guild i mean i real dont want to sound like i am crying but the sade is the big part of the game that i love and i hate loseing becasue there's no way in hell we can win because of bug after bug and i dont mean to sound like i am being disrespetfull i really dont like to sound that way but i really just wanted the probelm fixed who know wuta might be right or hunter

but it just wired how it works

the last 3 sade i fought in ower base got smaller and smaller to the point of witch one bg could walk threw it

hunter i didnt mean to tell you to be snoty i was just saying you got all the right in the world to be your what keep this sever alive mostly i am glad for the things you do i just dont know how would you feel loseing to a town that dose nothing but pac edit lamme and cry about time of sade when it only starts at 9 pm there time i mean god then you got to deal with the sHit talking when you had 0% chace of winning

in my mine it make me laugh that ares need 20+ ppl and a hand full of sade bug to win then can shit talk the hole 6 player they where up agints well tpin abuseing and runing away the hole time i just had to make it know that the bug are really makeing elv want to not play sade anymore

this is my last post becase as of last night i am no long going to play hb for a long time and i do hope to come bac but right now i just cant stand it anymore i post screen shot of y but it would just make more bs aguments on sever and no point in wast more time i hope you all have great fun with out me its been a great 3 years guy lots of nasty memorys and hunt eks raids town party's and great events

i am sure this will make alot of ares happy because now they can invss and pfm and run safe all they want with no one to laugh in here face about it

BYE NEMESIS YOU BEEN GOOD TO ME! :ph34r: :excl:

Sigh :unsure:

Never guna make it playing a game if your going to get mad and give up when things arnt going your way, Crazy you had plenty of items and friends still on, you gota learn to take yur stress out on other shit and stop spamming everyone in game and freakin out about small shit thats out of your hands...

Enjoy your break dude, come back when youve resolved youe problems please, you were fun to chill with on nem.

Sigh :unsure:

Never guna make it playing a game if your going to get mad and give up when things arnt going your way, Crazy you had plenty of items and friends still on, you gota learn to take yur stress out on other shit and stop spamming everyone in game and freakin out about small shit thats out of your hands...

Enjoy your break dude, come back when youve resolved youe problems please, you were fun to chill with on nem.

its the fact its a game i can walk away when the only thing ppl can say is that i cry to much witch is funny nut all i ever here from somone else is how i give us a bad name when no ares can step up and talk me down i be damned if i am going to get shit talked for loseing a sade that i could never have won but you take it how it is you try playing the captain roll in damnation for a week plzz

becuase right now i been to stress out and i am done for now 4 real

all i got is my friens in game and damnation and i be damned if somone is going to tell me i am runing it rong well donnie play on his much deserve gm when i win the sade's with the help of my towns men all the time and it allwas me geting the lasst laugh when there runing out of town on me and my town mates

and shoting me wih fire bow from your safe zone

f that :lol: :ph34r: :excl:

but hey its cool just plzz try to fix the sade bug i love it and this isnt no longer about me i am done posting ty hunter you rock!

:excl:

well i am sorry for makeing you work on this but nuts is right i have 3 giuld to biuld with in the last sade i could only biuld one tower with damnation a 30+ player guild with my fisher guild i could make 4 arr towers with 2 memeber guild the gadfather 2 guild i use co9uld only make two man towers and my miner guld couldnt make anythjing same as with nuts guild i mean i real dont want to sound like i am crying but the sade is the big part of the game that i love and i hate loseing becasue there's no way in hell we can win because of bug after bug and i dont mean to sound like i am being disrespetfull i really dont like to sound that way but i really just wanted the probelm fixed who know wuta might be right or hunter

but it just wired how it works

the last 3 sade i fought in ower base got smaller and smaller to the point of witch one bg could walk threw it

hunter i didnt mean to tell you to be snoty i was just saying you got all the right in the world to be your what keep this sever alive mostly i am glad for the things you do i just dont know how would you feel loseing to a town that dose nothing but pac edit lamme and cry about time of sade when it only starts at 9 pm there time i mean god then you got to deal with the sHit talking when you had 0% chace of winning

in my mine it make me laugh that ares need 20+ ppl and a hand full of sade bug to win then can shit talk the hole 6 player they where up agints well tpin abuseing and runing away the hole time i just had to make it know that the bug are really makeing elv want to not play sade anymore

this is my last post becase as of last night i am no long going to play hb for a long time and i do hope to come bac but right now i just cant stand it anymore i post screen shot of y but it would just make more bs aguments on sever and no point in wast more time i hope you all have great fun with out me its been a great 3 years guy lots of nasty memorys and hunt eks raids town party's and great events

i am sure this will make alot of ares happy because now they can invss and pfm and run safe all they want with no one to laugh in here face about it

bye nemesis?

i just logged on and youre afk in wh

Guest kay0

bye nemesis?

i just logged on and youre afk in wh

can you say 0wnedinthefacenerd?

i don't like liars!