Sign in to follow this  
Alias

The Way I Think About The Situation.

sorry about the following stuff,

When i first came here on nemesis the admins really took care about the server and make sure that every player was having fun, nowadays, it seems like the only person who wants the server to run properly is Hunter (Thnx :) )

So a little word to Farjat and Sexybitch, i respect you both very much, no hard feelings but i just have the feeling you just SCREWED up this time,

where are the 100+ members online and live and kicking?

all i see now are some afk-ers? some ppl play ok, but NOT ENOUGH!

bring it back to what it was, and see how many people come back,

and second,

TELL THE MEMBERS WHATS GOING ON!!

we dont have a frigging clue what you guys doing, or planning to do, at this rate and LACK of care about the server ( not you Hunter ) you will keep losing people,

so basicly what i have to say: CARE ABOUT NEMESIS AGAIN ADMINS!!

sincerely,

Alias/Nick

The drop rate does not neccesarily need to be raised, only fixed to where monsters drop what they should.

Exp COULD be a little higher, but not much at all IMO. :sleep:

im a new member..trying to be loyal and play for long term..

but since i have play many other servers i feel that this server need abit of player in soon if not this server will be in a big trouble soon

i am willing to offer my help if u guys have some voting websites or finding friends..

at the mean time i will find some old hb friends of mine to join:).. make this server attractive .. they will come eventualy:)

anyway hunter gm .good job ur by far one of the most active gms i seen in these many servers

Thanks Star, glad to have you here. And ... YES please bring your buddies with you and vote for Nemesis using the link at the bottom of the forum page. THANKS!