Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

*hot* Summer Event Friday Night 8pm Server Time

Things are heating up at NEMESIS....Friday night at 8pm server time ( 9pm EST) there will be a SCALDING HOTTTT Event!

This event is not for the faint of heart. It will truly separate the men from the boys and ladies from the girls.

Each monster summoned has some kind of magic ELECTRIC powers.

-Liche

-Tentocles

-Cannibal Plants

-Magic Orcs

-Barlogs

-Unicorns

-Giant Lizards

-Master Mage Orcs

-Cyclops

-Hellhounds

and the BIG finale.... TIGERWORM :blink:

Your PFM and AMP spells will be getting a work out tomorrow night!

Also... I will be loaning each town a resu wand to use for the event. If you are a mage with enough intelligence and want to be the RESU master for your town....sign up here on this thread.

Following the event....there will be a Crusade.

DO NOT miss the action tomorrow night!

Where do I sign? :D

On a side note, if you wanna choose another Elv mage I won't mind. I like my battlemage in hunts better anyways. ^_^ (That, and I may be late to tomorrow's event :()

To everyone else:

Look forward to seeing pictures of tonights event (and hopefully tomorrow's event) either tomorrow night or saturday in the SS forum! I'll try to get tons from tomorrow if I'm here for it. ^_^

Well I just looked at the time of what I'm doing tonight, and if I'm going to be late it SHOULDN'T be more than 15-20 minutes, but don't hold me to that. :mellow:

I am TERRIBLY sorry I missed it, I would've been here but I got held up with what I was doing. :( :( :(

Hope you guys had fun, sorry again I couldn't make it. :mellow:

Nice event hunter

Just hard to kill them, when we were me and 1 mage .

Great team work else Camus.. (:

there was more than just you and 1 mage....I saw 2-3 different groups working on mobs. Nice teamwork, DFC, Delilah and Millie.

Aresden for sure had it rough...very few on and it was difficult to get anyone to cooperate or so it seemed. And the players trying to kill stuff had to contend with noobs stealing their mobs and experience.