Sign in to follow this  
Uma

Wanna Join Ares City

Staff members, we think with La[K]i and we wanna join ares city, because in ares no one on, and elvine have new players all time.

La[K]i have hero leggins elv, he need hero leggins ares or the enemy kills.

Its an option to have fun in the server.

Thanks.

Mclara.

Thanks.

Mclara.

This is one of the dumbest things ive ever read on here.

Guest kay0

Thanks.

Mclara.

This is one of the dumbest things ive ever read on here.

eL oH eL

Ok Hunter, thanks for ur answer, we only want the best for nemesis.

I think we cant do something.

Bye.

Mclara

I have logged in nemesis few times lately and I've been checking pl and ml and I never see any elvs around.. so I guess earlier there were some ares and no elvs, now there is no elvs and no ares :D.. Maybe Ive just logged in on a bad moment but anyways, I'll keep cheking sometimes =)

Yes, i check maybe all days, and never found any ares, today guys online in pl, ColdOne, Phoenix_pl, Daremyth, Tolbokai, and others noobs elvs like Lorth, and other.

Was funny cuz all ares pfmed.

I tryed some times 1 vs 1 vs Tolbokai but he run, and when i holded he invi, but then he run me in 1 vs 1, and he down, zem+1, ty nub.

Phoenix amp too, and thats all time, ares pfm/amp, and was 4 vs 2, 5 vs 3. ( 2 and 3 elvs )

But all days i check no one on in ares city or pl, but in elv city yes, we have 5 online ever.

Bye.

Mclara

Make a new char dude insteed of town transfering. .

Makes no sense to make any form for town transfer..

If some get transfered, a lot of other ppl would consider to get transfered..

Town change, has been discussed a lot..

Stop making new threads about it..

Yes, i check maybe all days, and never found any ares, today guys online in pl, ColdOne, Phoenix_pl, Daremyth, Tolbokai, and others noobs elvs like Lorth, and other.

I tryed some times 1 vs 1 vs Tolbokai but he run, and when i holded he invi, but then he run me in 1 vs 1, and he down, zem+1, ty nub.

Phoenix amp too, and thats all time, ares pfm/amp, and was 4 vs 2, 5 vs 3. ( 2 and 3 elvs )

But all days i check no one on in ares city or pl, but in elv city yes, we have 5 online ever.

Bye.

Mclara

You are a shit talking idiot, you complain about pfm not stop when you're with 4 other blizz mages and then when i, a 90+ mage has you on the run you yourself PFM. Please shut your face.

Uma is a moron. :blush:

Tru Dat. Shes the frontrunner for the DJ Black award of most annoying person on server. Nem 2 edition.

Guest kay0

Hi aMANduh.

People are allowed to do whatever they desire, such as you pretending to be a female yet they're a male. (it is indeed wrong, but... heh what can you do? it's their life.)

The world will always spin, you cannot change this. But you can crossdress/lie and change your idenity.

i agree with miral talk..

Bye.

Mclara

You are a shit talking idiot, you complain about pfm not stop when you're with 4 other blizz mages and then when i, a 90+ mage has you on the run you yourself PFM. Please shut your face.

Uma is a moron. :blush:

Tru Dat. Shes the frontrunner for the DJ Black award of most annoying person on server. Nem 2 edition.

Mirai

Yes, maybe i only can create a new char. I cant explain in english mi ideas, so i dont use a lot of words. I dont know if was other threads of this, now no one on, so i ll fo new ideas or other things.

Garch

I never talk shit if was 4 elvs vs 1 ares, or 2 ares, i never use pfm if ares dont use, i never use pfm if elvs are more than ares ppl "in the fight", thats why i died a lot of times. If u want 1 vs 1 i ever accept, if u dont trust me, ask ColdOne and shut up.

Kay0

Im the runner? plz post ur screens. And come fight me.

Mclara

ok.....closing this since the idea you had has been answered and this has turned into a bash thread.

please....feel free to contact each other in game through whisper and insult each other to your heart's content