Sign in to follow this  
Medusa diff

About Pvp

First, I will talk as noob( I am).Nemesis is a good one server,eventhought there is not so much ppl nowadays.

But that what makes me wonder is that ur (unwritten?) rules of so called PVP

Example : 3 Enemy characters come in town....they started to chase one guy. That guy cant beat all 3 or more.He calls backup- maybe 5 guys come to help him.Then it starts : crap talk of that 6 vs 3

But.... isnt that basic of that game - u must defend ur our town what ever it takes?Or try to kill enemy with backup if u cant handle it alone?

Even 5 vs 1 enemy should be acceptable because the final purpose is to get intruder down.

Dunno,maybe that "macho man" - honour sets its own rules.Why the hell u cant use amp or pfm/ or ur ALL SKILLS to avoid death-or get someone killed?

If u really wanna PVP someone-go to bleeding island to make ur penis bigger.

Staying alive is also SKILL-free ek is not.

I have seen a lot of provoke talk at city -rude language,insulting etc. But only purpose for that is to make us so angry that we forget basic-if u cannot win, dont give a free ek.So why should not :ph34r: u use all ur skills then?

Maybe this topic make a lot of people angry but teamwork to get enemy out of town should be number 1 at

priority list.

BTW...nazirI...did u enjoy ur 70 lvl noobkill at rocky highland? Gratz

Calling backup when thers 3 people on you is perfectly acceptable. The only time someone should complain is when its 1 on 1 and you actually say that your having a pvp and usually you talk about the set rules beforehand.

If you call backup on 3 guys that are chasing you and they complain it is only because you beat them at their own game of outnumbering people. They are just mad that they couldnt kill you, thats why they bitch.

The uwritten laws of PVP within HBNemesis... God i was so sick of hearing the words "PVP ME" in Nem 1. "PVP ME" was the comeback for everything from abuse to walking around with a sheild. And god forbid you refuse to pvp. I think a lot of the unwritten rules such as, no pfm if you were 1 v 1 (Non Agreed PVP) were completely horeshit and im glad i havent seen these rules resurface here.

No matter what server you are on you are going to get people saying that you are weak because you called backup, but thats the nature of a MMORPG, playing with numbers. And seriosuly how much more fun is 10 v 10, its bloody awesome.

I think Helbreath has one of the best system of PVP around, but i dont believe it was intended to be 2 warriors sitting their dueling for eks. That requires no skill. Theres nothing more enjoyable then stalking your prey while they train, comming out of invis and unleashing crits till they drop.

If two people meet randomly and start battling anything goes. This is the whole premise of the game.

But by the same token I believe that once you start a fight you shouldnt recall or run to safe. You will die in this game. I used to get mad when I died too but i seriously don't care anymore and the game is so much more fun to me. Acting graceful in victory and defeat has always been the key to this game for me.

I agree with some things u all say...

But some things are certenly other way... like... i think in PVP it isnt "everything goes"... dont know... its boring if your gonna pvp some1 and he start using pfm.. or shield or a mage starts walking... thats trully Horsesh!t... i mean if u r a mage... n u pvp a war... and he starts pfm himself... i mean COME ON!!! a blizz dmg with soem pfmed takes about 32 dmg TOP! and it consumes toy over 140 mana... (i really dunno, im war :P), n for a war... if a war pvp a war... and he goes on n on pfming himself... dude... for WTF i put 36 int to my war? to have lize... n u goes on n on pfming urself..

OR USIING SHIELD!!! or recallling or running safe...e tc..

and some other stuff like cancelling during duel... if u agreed dueling, then dont cancell n leave... there are some coeds U CANNOT BROKE... because if you dont want to die ever... then dont play this game... because certeinly some day u shall fall

yeah I dont like pvping either group chasing is a lot more fun :D some times you actualy get lucky and get last hit :D I love the thrill of being the one to out smart the group and get that recall off before they touch me or making it to safe before they can para me. One time I was sitting here with a elderly guest and was distracted and was gang attacted I saw just in time and made a run for it got that recall in and I JUMPED out of my seat screaming OH YEAH dancing around room the elderly visiter was like staring at me like WTF but I was to elated that I got away without dieing to care :D

But some things are certenly other way... like... i think in PVP it isnt "everything goes"... dont know... its boring if your gonna pvp some1 and he start using pfm.. or shield or a mage starts walking... thats trully Horsesh!t... i mean if u r a mage... n u pvp a war... and he starts pfm himself... i mean COME ON!!! a blizz dmg with soem pfmed takes about 32 dmg TOP! and it consumes toy over 140 mana... (i really dunno, im war :P), n for a war... if a war pvp a war... and he goes on n on pfming himself... dude... for WTF i put 36 int to my war? to have lize... n u goes on n on pfming urself..

and some other stuff like cancelling during duel... if u agreed dueling, then dont cancell n leave... there are some coeds U CANNOT BROKE... because if you dont want to die ever... then dont play this game... because certeinly some day u shall fall

Haha are you kidding me man? If two people meet randomly you can do whatever you want. If a mage pops out of invis and attacks you with blizz and you don't pfm then you are truly an idiot.

Random meeting = no rules.

Arranged PVP = You make the rules with the person your fighting. If neither of you says no PFM then you can use pfm.

If you starting fighting someone and they run away it isnt breaking any codes, they're just a pussy. Just because you fighting someone doesnt automatically make it a "PVP" (and yes smart asses im am fully aware of what PVP stands for)

I agree with your 2nd paragraph.

P.S. The solution to your whole first paragraph is timing.

I pretty much agree with Garch here.

If you actually set up a PVP and set rules before hand, then breaking those rules is just.....lame.

On random chance meetings, I still consider it kind of lame to run to safe 1v1, unless you're obviously overmatched. (For example, me meeting nazirI or Aiacos alone) In PL however, it is kind of lame. (However, I do NOT fight 100+ wars 1v1 on my mage. It just takes too freaking long for either of us to die. :glare:)

As for it being 5v1 against me, well, have fun catching me. ^_^ I'll be running my *censored* off to the nearest safe zone, amping the whole way. ;)

Also, about ganking, I don't care if you gank me, because I'll do it to you too. Just don't gloat about it. :glare:

(Ganking: Killing someone when they're already at low hp, like fighting a bunch of strong/zerked monsters)

Haha are you kidding me man? If two people meet randomly you can do whatever you want. If a mage pops out of invis and attacks you with blizz and you don't pfm then you are truly an idiot.

Random meeting = no rules.

Arranged PVP = You make the rules with the person your fighting. If neither of you says no PFM then you can use pfm.

If you starting fighting someone and they run away it isnt breaking any codes, they're just a pussy. Just because you fighting someone doesnt automatically make it a "PVP" (and yes smart asses im am fully aware of what PVP stands for)

I agree with your 2nd paragraph.

P.S. The solution to your whole first paragraph is timing.

:D I agree Garch... you're totally right... i see i was confused though :rolleyes:

I pretty much agree with Garch here.

If you actually set up a PVP and set rules before hand, then breaking those rules is just.....lame.

On random chance meetings, I still consider it kind of lame to run to safe 1v1, unless you're obviously overmatched. (For example, me meeting nazirI or Aiacos alone) In PL however, it is kind of lame. (However, I do NOT fight 100+ wars 1v1 on my mage. It just takes too freaking long for either of us to die. :glare:)

As for it being 5v1 against me, well, have fun catching me. ^_^ I'll be running my *censored* off to the nearest safe zone, amping the whole way. ;)

Also, about ganking, I don't care if you gank me, because I'll do it to you too. Just don't gloat about it. :glare:

(Ganking: Killing someone when they're already at low hp, like fighting a bunch of strong/zerked monsters)

OMG I hate gloaters that piss on your grave cause they killed you! Truly rude :(

^agreeeeee!^

in pvp there are RULES.

in random running around training etc... ANYTHING GOES! LETS RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

also, being a low lvl and training and getting ambushed by 3 ppl is lame to the max. I have a char not even an ek, i get ppl gloating about it. sickens me. I know im good but SHEESH!!!!!!!!

this game should be played this way

do whatever you have to so that you can survive or kill

the end.

unless you set up a 1v1 official pvp

if someone comes up on you when you are running somewhere or killing monsters

*censored* no you have no obligation to fight them even if its 1v1

go to safe or whatever you have to do...if you have other plans and dont want to fight someone 1v1 leave

This is a low exp server.

You can use everything, shield, amp, pfm, pfa, etc or call for a back up when you are in a 1 vs 1 or 10 vs 1.

You cant expect someone to play with that kind of rules when there are some many lvls between you and him.

the whole point of the game isnt honor. its to get kills. if the other person doesnt wanna fight, then its no fun. if they do want to fight or they cant run away, then its fun. a battle is more fun than watching them in safe, i do anything to keep the battle going...if i have to pretend corpse and watch or log onto an enemy town char and join the other side, then thats what im gonna do.

of course sometimes it gets personal and i just have to own the person even if they just run to safe.

making someone recall or sit in safe and whine is a technical win, but its not as fun. do whatevers fun.

tower shields arent as fun when its 1v1. its almost like sitting in safe. the idea is to do damage and to own the other person, not to run around and insult someone because they cant damage you through a shield anyone can buy at the blacksmith.

tower shields arent as fun when its 1v1. its almost like sitting in safe. the idea is to do damage and to own the other person, not to run around and insult someone because they cant damage you through a shield anyone can buy at the blacksmith.

i dont agree with that.

If someone wants to use shield in a 1 vs 1 or 10 vs 1 o 100 vs 100, he can do it. I dont think it is bad or anything...

You can still kill him, this is not Neme 1, here you have almost the same damage if you have BBH (the same strip rate too! :S ) but there are only Bs Armors, Less Vit, Diferent HP Formula, a lot of less HP, etc

If someones wants to use a shield when he bumps in a 1 vs 1, it is ok, if someone set tower at f2 and make you waste all your critics, it is ok, if someone wants to use it because there are a spawn of mobs hitting him when he is fighting with you, it is ok... etc

Shield skill is a skill by itself, at a low lvl cap server you cant disregar of it... there arent anymore the super wars that used to be at neme 1.

Also you cant expect to a war lvl 110 to not use shield or a mage to not use amp if you are a mage/war lvl140.

Of course if he only run and run and run with tower shield avoiding the fight, that is not fun.

wich the part i didnt quote, i agree.

i dont agree with that.

If someone wants to use shield in a 1 vs 1 or 10 vs 1 o 100 vs 100, he can do it. I dont think it is bad or anything...

You can still kill him, this is not Neme 1, here you have almost the same damage if you have BBH (the same strip rate too! :S ) but there are only Bs Armors, Less Vit, Diferent HP Formula, a lot of less HP, etc

If someones wants to use a shield when he bumps in a 1 vs 1, it is ok, if someone set tower at f2 and make you waste all your critics, it is ok, if someone wants to use it because there are a spawn of mobs hitting him when he is fighting with you, it is ok... etc

Shield skill is a skill by itself, at a low lvl cap server you cant disregar of it... there arent anymore the super wars that used to be at neme 1.

Also you cant expect to a war lvl 110 to not use shield or a mage to not use amp if you are a mage/war lvl140.

Of course if he only run and run and run with tower shield avoiding the fight, that is not fun.

wich the part i didnt quote, i agree.

yeah there are exceptions, when you can use a tower without it being pathetic, i agree. in that quote, i was talking about people who run and shield to avoid the fight.

you cant always say whats lame and whats not, but if you wreck the fun of battle for yourself and others, then people hate how you play, noone respects you, etc.