Sign in to follow this  
Guest george4567

Watch And You Can See Rats On Our Ship,

Guest george4567

:angry:

firstly i would just like to say to the people who keep bloody moaning and winging about playing low ex "free server"

come on lads getta f--king life its a game for cristsake a great game i know but still only a game i think some people are so far up there own arses that they cant see the light of day.

and that this server is still by far the best there is out there . ok there are some teething problems but we should give the new neme a chance and stand by our server . ;)

some have gone already we all know that , i think there like rats thinking that there ships going down, so who cares,let them go and see {the,ll be back with tails between there legs. :wub: :blush:

maybe and most likelly a lot left cos they cant play to such a strict turnaround for neme 1 to neme 2 .

cos they cant cheat no more its no good cos they are no good playing a fair game, now thats lame,

we gotta do the weeding before we get nice new grass its a none fact.

so come on guys lets do are bit for laurraine and crew :angry:

Guest Bak

well ure it is that simple it a free sever dont like how the ppl who pay for you to play do with it quit dont need you here

play or quit :excl:

Guest -viper-

:angry:

firstly i would just like to say to the people who keep bloody moaning and winging about playing low ex "free server"

come on lads getta f--king life its a game for cristsake a great game i know but still only a game i think some people are so far up there own arses that they cant see the light of day.

and that this server is still by far the best there is out there . ok there are some teething problems but we should give the new neme a chance and stand by our server . ;)

some have gone already we all know that , i think there like rats thinking that there ships going down, so who cares,let them go and see {the,ll be back with tails between there legs. :wub: :blush:

maybe and most likelly a lot left cos they cant play to such a strict turnaround for neme 1 to neme 2 .

cos they cant cheat no more its no good cos they are no good playing a fair game, now thats lame,

we gotta do the weeding before we get nice new grass its a none fact.

so come on guys lets do are bit for laurraine and crew :angry:

so your mad cause people decide to leave the server...? is that actually a reason to be mad at someone :mellow: ?

Guest Chubaka

They will all be back sooner or later.

Im preatty sure no 1 is coming back if exp is not raised. Thats clear rigth now.

In nem 1. This forum gots more ppl posting than nem 2 players. Like Hunter said in other post, i think most ppl looks in priv server get exp faster and fun hunting and eking. The time will said if it is true or not.

I hope for the server farjat raised the exp. But rigth now i dont know if the the rigth answer

well ure it is that simple it a free sever dont like how the ppl who pay for you to play do with it quit dont need you here

Does anyone understand a sh!t of whats he is saying?? :huh:

couse i dont....

he's like George of the Jungle :D

ho...

n i totally agree with u george

couse i dont....

ho...

Haha yeah man. Its hard to believe english is his first language.

Cmon dude... he says he's from USA n he can barly spell some few word... n not even in the correct order!! FOR CRISTSAKE! im from Argentina, a fkn country where we speak spanish from first language n i can totally kick his *censored* on a gramar test!!!

but whatever... he says he's from USA?? there's no other choise but to believe in what he say.... :D :D

i mean, its just funny u know? the only time i ever seen this Bak guy its on george's posts... so ur right Garch saying he's the same user :D

bak is my best friend irl nukka stfu just because hes dyslexic doesnt mean you should pick on him a$$holes seriously. and as to the m plate i was very confused about it and i still am. i know he plays aggressive and he does flap it occasionally hes still a good player. and no, hes not george, for the last time.

Guest george4567

Cmon dude... he says he's from USA n he can barly spell some few word... n not even in the correct order!! FOR CRISTSAKE! im from Argentina, a fkn country where we speak spanish from first language n i can totally kick his *censored* on a gramar test!!!

but whatever... he says he's from USA?? there's no other choise but to believe in what he say.... :D :D

you maybe kick my arse in grammer but cant say the same about in game mwaaahaaaaahhahahaha

you maybe kick my arse in grammer but cant say the same about in game mwaaahaaaaahhahahaha

WTF r u saying?? i cant understand u sh!t! :huh:

How cool picking on people because you cant understand what they are saying...

But thats right, only "COOL" people pick on others that have a disability!, my bad, I forgot, sorry.......

Guest -viper-

its easy when u get free stuff from admins...

its simple, picking on grammar mistakes is to make the "smart" people feel better. have a few drinks and smoke up, you wont worry about spelling anymore.

if you want to change the server, give up, because major change takes way too long around here and you all know it. that much hasnt changed since nemesis one. enjoy or get out, plz read this post as many times as it takes for it to sink in.

Guest Chubaka

Do u think u are better cuz u post this?. Maybe u can win in grammer but u still a shitperson. Thats worst dude.

WELL ADMIN LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU SOMETHING I AM SURE YOUR AWARE OF ONLY TO WELL.this started yesterday after i was fortunate and blessed with the drop i bin playing nearly 2 years to get, i was training in middle land near the bridge to ettin island and i came acroos this mountain giant anyway my char ,,,,pj ,,,lvl now 108 downed him after some two attemps i played dead let him walk past bout 5 mins later [crits full again ,]i got him down "just"

there it wqas my drop whiuch at first i couldnt work out wat it was but when i picked it up see then that it was ,,,merian plate mail womens,,,, still never really ever getting anything before that needed activating i was trully over the moon,till i bumped into this big mouth (SHAG NUTTS)WHAT A NASTY PIECE OF WORK I CAN UNDERSTAND SOME PEOPLE GETTING THE HUMP IF THIS ITEM WAS ACCIURED DISHONESTLY !almost demanding that i got it the\wrong way that i was a lier and a cheat, well thats a load of crap,he showed nothing but contemt for me and slagged of my mother who has been not with us this past year which is a very low blow and frustratingtrying to keep carm and mature cos really i wanted to break hiss legs the things he was saying were vulger and offenciff in fact i never herd that bad on neme . i mean calling me a cheat how stupid ,

if i was a cheat then i should have eks, i have not one,and you only have to look how much i play to see i am no scammer , i mean i am addicted to helbreath the community ,events ,fights the lot ,i have never come accross such a vulgerand nasty piece of work SHAG NUTTS SHOULD BE BANNED BEFORE HE ALONE RUINS HELBREATH, I AM A CLOSE FREAND OF LORRAINE {SEXY BITCH} AND I WILL LET HER NO HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS,I DONE SOME SCREEN SHOTS AND WILL TRY TO DOWNLOAD,,OK I CANT GET THE SCREEN SHOTS AT THE MOMENT BUT ILL KEEP TRYING

lol george is tyrones real life friend

sound like ElitePaddy to anyone else?

maybe that m plate he got isnt as legit as some might think lol

tyrone has a history of edits and giving shit to his buddies

Guest bateador

Tyrone aka ElitePaddy aka 1000 chars with 100 edits all "legits" like a xelima sword gbh+3 etc is a real lier, he just lie all the time in everything, last time sexy says she was real mad with him and that she will never let him enter his house again or something like that couse he was using the char of his son (the friend of sexy's son in real life) and taking advantage of it using gm ring editing stuff bla bla bla thats what i remember

Do u think u are better cuz u post this?. Maybe u can win in grammer but u still a shitperson. Thats worst dude.

Lol im not bulling him dude... im just saying I CANT GET A SH!T OF WHAT HE IS SAYING......

never mind... i wont waste my time on you...

You can't get mad at a guy who has english as a second language for not understanding a guy who can't type his first language. It's neither of their faults (if said person truly has dyslexia) and no one is being bullied.

Tensions are running high on the forum nowadays.

couse i dont....

ho...

n i totally agree with u george

I will post in spanish to let you understand better:

El flaco tiene DISLEXIA, sabes que es? no? entonces no te hagas el GRACIOSO.

anyways, what annoyed me from Misstres wasnt that i couldnt understand what he was talking about (Dyslexia), was that he was shit talking and insulting in game 24/7

@ Doom, could be... i didnt think about elite before.

@ george, We are rats.

Oh no1 is coming back?? Well I just decided to proove that you are wrong.. Ruutu is back for now on!!

And I hope I can get some of my friends come back too.

P.S. Still some of my friends playing?

-Ruutu (~Silent~)

P.S.S. Mi iz no rat!!!!