Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Lag?

No offense Hunn but i think its ur connection...

Im in Argentina and my connection ussualy sucks... but no rpoblem today... and i know ur in the same place where the server is hosted... so i think its ur connection :sleep:

i have TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH LAG !!!!, i cast amp for example click on me, and after 5 seconds i see the amp circle over me, same for invi or other magics :S why is so laG?.... non counting the delay of chuggin pots, 3 seconds for each pot. :S !!!!!

Laki u have lag couse im hacking ur connection so u cant reach ur 150eks before me!

Once i have Hero leggs, then ill dismiss that hack :P

Laki u have lag couse im hacking ur connection so u cant reach ur 150eks before me!

Once i have Hero leggs, then ill dismiss that hack :P

and its working pretty good, dead today in hands to 3 noobs coz lag, when u see ur character 5 blocks ahead, but u really lagged, bumped and they empty all the crits, plus u cant chug with this delay, and after this u have to read the noob saying "ty ek", and lose a zem, lol im mad today, so dont talk to me or ill punch ur nose ipod :P

PD: take off the hack !! i dont want laggggggg any more :'(

Lol... well ok... ill be mercyfull

:excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: CAST!! :excl: :excl: :excl: NO HACK! :excl: :excl: :excl:

missed.....

sry laki... next try... ull get even more lagg :P :lol:

That's really odd Hunter, because I almost never have lag on this server. When I do, its either when my crappy cable internet is going out, or EVERYONE lags and DCs, but that's very rarely. I've never had connection problems at the same time as you though... :unsure:

Ive been lagging terribly for the last week or two thats why i havent even bothered to log in. It is only on this server all other games i play i have no problems with. Really dont know what is happening.