Sign in to follow this  
FunnyGirl

Rules

Ahy alguna regla que me prohiba postear en castellano no???? bueno entonces dejen de romper las pelotas con eso

Si mal no recuerdo Eliminaron la seccion Castellano y dejaron General solo , para que ahy posteen en espa?ol ingles portugues o el idioma que se nos antojo

Lo digo por que postie en castellano y me empesaron a bardear por que posteo en castellano en un topic en ingles, dejemonos de joder

ah y otra cosa que molesta mucho es que Digan mexicano, xq los yankies al ser ''mas desarrollados'' y mexico no tanto como ellos dicen mexicano xq alangau son negros incultos pobres y todo lo demas , x eso a todos los paises sub desarrollado, mejor dicho a los player de esos paises le dicen mexicano,

EN MI OPINION ESO ES RACISMO

Nostros decimos Yankis a los que viven en America del Norte y nos putean x eso, pero nostros no lo hacemos de manera mala, es un sobrenombre que tienen

Pero la cosa es q ellos pueden decirnos mexicanos y le decimos yankies= mute

Si algun GM puede contestar esto haci se dejan de romper las bolas con estos 2 temas

Por favor no traduscan, si a alguno q habla ingles le interesa saver que dije, que use traductor

solo si pide algun gm traduscanlo por favor

bump

Guest kay0

Rules: FunnyGirl is a moron and needs to get shot.

Why are you posting rules on fourms in Spanish? SexyBitch is not Spanish, nor is Hunter, just because you biased mexicans dislike people who speak english because they make fun of you, don't need to get all biased on everyone.

Btw, I'm not racist, I have many friends that are dominican and mexican.

I am not racist, I just do what is best for my "Country men" - King ;the d0wny. (Biased loser) If you really want to help your 'Country men' why the *censored* are you sitting on your computer and not on the streets helping them? I'm sure that the people on the computer don't need much help, they have a computer don't they?

This is why there is always a war going on, biased losers like king. Who think his 'country men' is more important than other people around the world, Everyone is equal, maybe not king but everyone else is equal. I was born and raised in a 3rd world country, i know what goes on around, so don't tell me shiet about how your people suffer because you're from a 3rd world country. People suffer everywhere around the world, there are people dying as I speak, but you can only worry about your 'country-men' because you're biased, but can't admit it, you're stupid and ignorant, you need to get shot. (Btw, sorry to offend any args / mexicans, this was only towards king the biased fool)

If you believen God and the holy bible, it says; everyone is equal. (I don't believen God nor the Holy Bible)

Mexicans / Args are not better than anyone else in the world, stop speaking like your Country is so great, if it was so great, why is it still a 3rd world country? maybe it might be a 2nd world country, who knows? I don't live there, nor do I ever want to live there.

Now i don't know anything for what you just have wroten.

But theres some things i have to agree with AzN on.

This is a general English server, with a lot spanish ppl on to, i agree in that. But if rules should be postet on this forum, write it in english.

Yes theres retards that diss ppl like you about your english.

Ignore those guys.

Only Farjat as an owner can read this..

Pretty pathetic !

Rules: FunnyGirl is a moron and needs to get shot.

Why are you posting rules on fourms in Spanish? SexyBitch is not Spanish, nor is Hunter, just because you biased mexicans dislike people who speak english because they make fun of you, don't need to get all biased on everyone.

Btw, I'm not racist, I have many friends that are dominican and mexican.

I am not racist, I just do what is best for my "Country men" - King ;the d0wny. (Biased loser) If you really want to help your 'Country men' why the *censored* are you sitting on your computer and not on the streets helping them? I'm sure that the people on the computer don't need much help, they have a computer don't they?

This is why there is always a war going on, biased losers like king. Who think his 'country men' is more important than other people around the world, Everyone is equal, maybe not king but everyone else is equal. I was born and raised in a 3rd world country, i know what goes on around, so don't tell me shiet about how your people suffer because you're from a 3rd world country. People suffer everywhere around the world, there are people dying as I speak, but you can only worry about your 'country-men' because you're biased, but can't admit it, you're stupid and ignorant, you need to get shot. (Btw, sorry to offend any args / mexicans, this was only towards king the biased fool)

If you believen God and the holy bible, it says; everyone is equal. (I don't believen God nor the Holy Bible)

Mexicans / Args are not better than anyone else in the world, stop speaking like your Country is so great, if it was so great, why is it still a 3rd world country? maybe it might be a 2nd world country, who knows? I don't live there, nor do I ever want to live there.

lol :wub: Kevin.

Now i don't know anything for what you just have wroten.

But theres some things i have to agree with AzN on.

This is a general English server, with a lot spanish ppl on to, i agree in that. But if rules should be postet on this forum, write it in english.

Yes theres retards that diss ppl like you about your english.

Ignore those guys.

Only Farjat as an owner can read this..

Pretty pathetic !

Stfu Amanda.

Guest kay0

haha Funnygirl have posted something... and everyone is replying another stuff. :rolleyes:

Isn't this topic about people calling args mexicans? isn't that one of the things that funnybitch is crying about?

If so, he needs to cry in english, so Hunter can deal with it, and let the people up-stairs know what's going on.

We wouldn't want to let a biased GM deal with it now would we?

FunnyBitch, there is no need for two sections, Farjat was the one who deleted it, your 'fellow country-men' deleted it, so I believe it's fair. If there is a spanish section, please make a Dutch, Vietnamese, French, English, and whatever other language people know on this server. Life isn't fair, deal with it or kill yourself.

Kevin get a life friend and girl plx , u life is only for insult ppl

and farjat speak spanish too ;)

Mirai: I remeber when farjat delet SPANISH SECTION and use only general section, and remeber when he said everyone can post in spanish, english or lenguaje who want ok????? stupids

AzN i no lost me time for insult u jajajaja

Guest kay0

Kevin get a life friend and girl plx , u life is only for insult ppl

and farjat speak spanish too ;)

Mirai: I remeber when farjat delet SPANISH SECTION and use only general section, and remeber when he said everyone can post in spanish, english or lenguaje who want ok????? stupids

AzN i no lost me time for insult u jajajaja

Please read what I said.

I need to get a life? you're crying over a game, how can you say I need a life? You don't even know ONE thing about me. Stop talking *censored*ing moron. "u life is only for insult ppl" You're making up bullshit because you're stupid. Well, maybe what you say is true "u life is only for insult ppl" you're worthless, you're not needed, take a knife and slit your wrist, end your life. I have a purpose like you said, to insult others.

Farjat deleted the spanish section and he speaks spanish, what does that say? he wants everyone speaking in one section, I never once said "Spanish is not allowed on General". But if you're going to complain about a matter that involves a GM, please post it in English so Hunter[GM] and other GM's and Administrators can read, not just spanish GM's. King isn't the only GM, he may be the only biased GM but, he's not the only GM.

Other GM's don't speak Spanish, Bier,Hunter... etc.. Check websites for names of all the GM's. *censored*ing ignorant piece of shit, claiming he knows my life better than I do. Go *censored* a cow.

post in english.

english is the universal language now and everyone has a better chance of understanding

im sorry everyone in the world doesnt speak spanish as a second language

english is the one

to unFUNNYGIRL:

se kieres q usen un tradutor tiene q usar un espa?ol perfecto y sin erros o abreviacions,si no el tradutor hace mierda y ni una persona entiende o q dices

translation:

if u want ppl to use translator, u goota use perfect gramma spanish and make no erros or abreviatons, otherwise the translator fk it up and no1 understand shit

What funnygirl is saying and the main point of this topic is:

Everyone CAN post in spanish, english, chinese, dutch, french, portuguese, japanese, etc.

He complain because everyone ask to him to post in English at every topic when he CAN post in the laguage he choice to post.

You cant understand it? big deal then the post wasnt for you, he doesnt need to translate one post for YOU. if YOU are the one who WANT to understand what did funnygirl posted... then you learn spanish.

Remember that everyone whined "post in english, if you want to post in spanish go to the spanish section" what happend? farjat deleted the Spanish and Malaysian section and sayed that everyone can post in their own language.

Scat also posted that this is an international server, is not only for english speaker players and EVERYONE CAN post in the language they feel to post.

2 from 3 Admins sayed that posting in english isnt not an obligation.

Of course i post in english when i want to say something to everyone, but when someone do it in spanish most of the times is because he isnt speaking to you.

What i could agree with is that funnygirl should have posted in english if this topic is to the GMs.

about mexican part, sry... is pointless.

Nemesis players never ill learn...

Hi Im Arg... from South America and kicked us *censored* sometimes

This is Hb boys when u can play that without said ( This is english forum oh Arg sux.. spanish sux.. Blah blah )

In nemesis 1 ... Nemesis survived cuz more than 100 arg played it.. and Yankies ?? 20 ? i dont think so...

Bye n00bs get a life :D

bueno: loco funny sos una massa , al menos no soy el unico que piensa = jaja eso de insultar con "mexican" esa bosta, o sea, no le entiendo a los pibes que hablan ingles, pero me molestaba que me insulten y no les entendiese, yo tengo como 50 ss de gente insultandome en ingles pensando postearlas, al re pedo jajaja porque aca no hay ni 1/2 gm pila ja, lo unico que queda mi en nemesis es mi perseverancia en el foro para acopa?ar a los chicos con los que juge largo rato.... tal vez tengan razon en el tema de un foro que se habla en ingles, pero juga 1 semanita nemesis y veraz que farjat, y "X" gm (la verdad en estos 12 meses no vi otro gm que hable espa?ol), no existen, o sea es como si no hubiese gm?s aca eso me molesta, el unico rescatable es hunter, creo, porque es el unico gm que entra todos los dias, aunque vos le preguntas algo y te mutea o te bannea de una, si sos arg, por eso alze las valijas y me alze a la bostisima madre. weno loco nos vemos.

Traslation: (nah) aprende espa?ol....XD

kay0 account suspended 1 week and restricted from posting 2 months...

90% of the posts u have made today contains insults towards another player

bueno: loco funny sos una massa , al menos no soy el unico que piensa = jaja eso de insultar con "mexican" esa bosta, o sea, no le entiendo a los pibes que hablan ingles, pero me molestaba que me insulten y no les entendiese, yo tengo como 50 ss de gente insultandome en ingles pensando postearlas, al re pedo jajaja porque aca no hay ni 1/2 gm pila ja, lo unico que queda mi en nemesis es mi perseverancia en el foro para acopa?ar a los chicos con los que juge largo rato.... tal vez tengan razon en el tema de un foro que se habla en ingles, pero juga 1 semanita nemesis y veraz que farjat, y "X" gm (la verdad en estos 12 meses no vi otro gm que hable espa?ol), no existen, o sea es como si no hubiese gm?s aca eso me molesta, el unico rescatable es hunter, creo, porque es el unico gm que entra todos los dias, aunque vos le preguntas algo y te mutea o te bannea de una, si sos arg, por eso alze las valijas y me alze a la bostisima madre. weno loco nos vemos.

Traslation: (nah) aprende espa?ol....XD

english plz

' date='Jun 11 2007, 10:05 PM' post='188588']

I dont understand Funnygirl. Get it translated into English if you want a response from me.

TY hunter <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you da man!