Sign in to follow this  
FunnyGirl

Remember This???

Hehe, memories B)

Gone but not forgotten! Survivors rocked alot and I had great time with them. Btw, I made that video :)

EDIT:

(Us hunting in bf) MI nub, no hotkeys ^_^

' date='May 30 2007, 04:28 AM' post='187390']

That was awsome....It takes ALOT to get that many people organized for so long.

WHo was the GM always there?

We asked gms to tell owners not to shut down the server b4 we could finish the job, so mostly around were Bier and Hunter (farjat at the end, when he heard that we tried to get abba down). Green clothed gm with red aresden hero cape is Bier, he was the guy who spent most time there of those gms.

I miss those times in nemesis1, because I thought that neme2 would be the new beginning of the server but it wasn't. I thought that problems would be fixed and bbh wouldnt be over powered, and I also thought that admins would spend more time to make the server better. Now it just seems to be like the beginning of the death of the server.

Now I wouldn't mind the fact that it was stupidly hard to kill ppl, I wouldn't mind eather lil sucky details like cast bug and bbhs too big damage. It was the ppl, the community who did make it enjoyable to play the game! Now we, the ppl of nemesis are on the verge of instiction. Give us our cure, aka fix the problems, please!

That hunt was simply amazing :D it was the most beautifull thing I ever saw ingame, some really brilliant teamwork there and not just for a few hours...its was proper teamwork for a few days!

Some people didn't sleep much back in these days haha wish we could do that again sometime... :wub: