Sign in to follow this  
Mirai

Merien Plate To Now !?

I played USA server from the very beginning of p2p.

While we were ALL still in promise land a merien plate dropped inside PL to a level 115 warrior.

Sounds like we are right inline with that. Not unusual at all.

Hunters right, while i havent been able to play for like the last 6 weeks :(

on usa there were alot of M plates think about it SG, WW, and HC all drop Mplate

so with normal exp. alot of SG and WW get killed i say congrats and hopefully ill time to play again soon.

Nice item Gratz on that .

Ppl plz dont cry about an item. Train and try to get 1. Don mke this stupid post cuz u are celous.

It's not crying.

I would only say that it has been dropped, not all knew it.

And when i know think about it, it make all sence.

Ppl plz dont cry about an item. Train and try to get 1. Don mke this stupid post cuz u are celous.

It's not crying.

You are right, thanks to your post lot of ppl get noticed of the drop. The merien plate will not be deleted, and shouldnt, so all words are useless.

Sry for my englsh.

ps: merien plate isnt a big thing, of course id be very happy if i got it, but a real problem would be a Xelima BX or something like that. in my opinion

i think the % of drop is 0.02 lol Congrats

0.02% is really really high...... try getting an empty pet card in Rappelz.... that's like 1e-5% at max.

It's not crying.

Im not playing nem anymore :( So if any 1 want to read this dont do it.

The history said that wen in nem 1 appear rare items 90% of the time where edited. Thats why the ppl dont belive in the rare ?dropped? item. Now i belive this change so try to belive a little more in the Hunter and staff.

Its hard to belive rares can be droped cuz in this server was soooooo rare to drop something.

If u need a post on forum to not delete the items is that no 1 belive in the Admin and gm stuff. There is a little Gms can create an item. So wen u make this cain of post sound like u dont belive in Hunter Sexy and farjat cuz they are the only 1 can make item.

I know i hard to belive that nem can change but thats is what happend. Nem cchange for good. And now is time to not make this type of post.

Agustin

I know nemesis has changed, i played nemesis 1 too.. -_-

I havent said that i believe that the Merien Plate is edit?

I'm sorry if i wrote in a unreadebel way, my english sucks .

It's not crying.

The history said that wen in nem 1 appear rare items 90% of the time where edited. Thats why the ppl dont belive in the rare ?dropped? item. Now i belive this change so try to belive a little more in the Hunter and staff.

Its hard to belive rares can be droped cuz in this server was soooooo rare to drop something.

If u need a post on forum to not delete the items is that no 1 belive in the Admin and gm stuff. There is a little Gms can create an item. So wen u make this cain of post sound like u dont belive in Hunter Sexy and farjat cuz they are the only 1 can make item.

I know i hard to belive that nem can change but thats is what happend. Nem cchange for good. And now is time to not make this type of post.

Agustin

Yes but thats hard to believe when TROUBLES jumps to 2nd place on top 10 from 1 day to the other :blink:

Thats what makes us wonder if nemesis really did change :mellow:

It's not crying.

Agustin

Yes but thats hard to believe when TROUBLES jumps to 2nd place on top 10 from 1 day to the other :blink:

Hmm

You got a point, :/

hahaha u guys have a topic for troubles misdeeds>>>> http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.ph...c=16354&hl= <<<< :lol: :lol:

hehe but back to that sweet m plate, grats once agn for having luck with gettin that sweet plate from your m8 :D always nice to have friends playing the game that care more about actual friendship, then items and fame in a game, nice to know some of you are still out there :wub:

Id say start killin more golems!! :lol:

Wow i actually agree with Gaucho for once.

haha ty :D

It's not crying.

Agustin

TROUBLES is the son of sexy. He can make whatever he want. And thats the true.

Like i said before. Once a cheater always a cheater so i dont care nothing about him. If he is happy with editing his char and items ist his issue not mine.

Sry mirai if i dont understand u. Its not for u my post. Its in gral

Before anything, grats for the plate who ever got it.

yes gaucho, troubles can do anything he wants...

Just a question, can anyone besides me see how wrong it is whats typed in blue? seriusly man, sexy is the number 1 person I respect and answer to on this server, but that doesn't mean some things are ok, when they are just wrong and bad for the server. But like nuts said, lets discuss this on the other topic

Guest Crapy

me parese mas que obvio que hay un problema con el drop rate... en ningun server que jugue exp x 1 digamos "normal" tiraron una ice antes del a?o y ni hablar de una merien plate.

y si

en tan poco tiempo que caiga eso

mete sospecha , podes hasta llegar a pensar que modificaron los rate unrato nomas para tener eso

pero quien dice la probabilidad es baja pero que te cae te cae , yo con los rates mas altos me pase dias en ww y nunca me cayo un merien shiel :P

Una merien plate no hace nada

el problema es cuando aparescan mas ;)

Suerte chicas

me toy dando una vuelta a ver como anda el server

Np Gaucho :)

Well as Gaucho and King says, TROUBLES can do what ever he wants.

As far as i know, then they agreed about not making any form for edits chars, EVEN NOT for there sons or anything.

They wantet a 100% edit free server.

Well, that rule might be gone now then?

No that rule is not gone. And like I said in the other thread, let's give farjat and Sexy a chance to respond to TROUBLES level and handle it.

No one will be adding edits to this server.

closed

congrats to the owner of the MPlate