Sign in to follow this  
Mirai

Merien Plate To Now !?

Omfg.

Now Merien plate ingame too.

Ice swords, Merien plates, Ice necklaces.

Whats the next now ?

Medu sword?

Omfg.

Whats the next now ?

Medu sword?

who has the merien plate?

Guest DarkerEvil

Omfg.

Whats the next now ?

Medu sword?

who has the merien plate?

Garian got from sg pit in d2 and gave to his roommate CrimsnTide

this is rediculous, i played like almsot 3 years of nem 1 and only 1 droped(if that was a drop and not an edit) now we already have all the rares AND a MERIAN PLATE...wtf????

i dunno whose to say how long it should take for a merien plate to drop

its got a small % to drop and this time it did

there isnt a set time it should take before it is made available to drop

people have been killing so many SG because this is a low exp server and now 1 m plate has dropped

im not really surprised

people have being so many SG because this is a low exp server and now 1 m plate has dropped

im not really surprised

exactly, and i played 4+ years nem 1, and this way already aot better, even though i keep getting owned haha, Yeah weve probly already killed more sgs on this server in the past month, then nem 1 in 2 years :lol: Nice drop btw whoever got it, i look foward to seing somewone with medusa, makes things a bit funner i think neway :D

party for snake hunt? or zombie, mm which better chance to drop medusa?!?!?! :blink:

people have been killing so many SG because this is a low exp server and now 1 m plate has dropped

im not really surprised

This guy has the right idea. In nemesis 1, there was higher exp, which meant we didn't have to kill as many monsters to get to max. Here, however, a lot of people are going to be killing a lot of monsters, which means that there are gonna be a couple rares in-game not from HC's or TW's. It's just a fact of life on a low exp server. :sleep:

this is rediculous, i played like almsot 3 years of nem 1 and only 1 droped(if that was a drop and not an edit) now we already have all the rares AND a MERIAN PLATE...wtf????

yeah i though about it after i typed this,,doom is right

delete all rares !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and block their drop

I hope you aren't serious. Rares are a part of this game, and they make it more interesting. Some of them however, like the elemental necks and SB, were created for a 180 server, and I agree that those should be deleted and taken from drop list.

BUT, that is Sexy and farjat's decision, and all we can do is be patient and wait. :sleep:

It's not that i don't like the server drops.

It might just be me, but i think it's fast for a merien plate, dropped from a Stone Golem :/

It's sounds pretty amayzing

q asco es entrtar al foro para slaudar y saber q esto sigue asi..

nunca van a cambiar.. nunca.. eso sepanlo alp2 los resets los test mode.. creo q fue el mejor momento cuando me fui.. porq de ultima.. no jugabamos nos mortificabamos bardeando y quejandonos de lo q era el server.. creo q el server estubo tantas veces en test mode y resets q cualqueir cosa.. entonces si ahora lo ves como espectador decis gracias gracias por haber dejado este vicio.. sepanlo esto es una perdida de tiempo y mas cuando sigue todo =

tradcuccion plx

hey im not complaining. at least its an ares who has it. there are too many elves as it is. destroy elves day!

Nice item Gratz on that .

Ppl plz dont cry about an item. Train and try to get 1. Don mke this stupid post cuz u are celous.

Go Civil Disorder!

and yeah, the last 5 low exp servers I've played have had a M plate drop within the first 6 months, and none for the rest. Somehow when it happened here, it didnt surprise me too much, all that surprised me was that its actually in my guild!