Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Capture The Flag Event

Friday night 7pm server time, that is 8pm EST.

Fox and Frost let me know if you can assist in this event.

This is how this event works.

An Elvine flag will be dropped on the steps of Elvine City Hall. And an Aresden flag will be dropped on the steps of Aresden City Hall.

Each town must defend the flag that is on their City Hall steps and prevent the enemy town from taking it...while at the same time mounting an offensive into enemy territory to capture their flag.

Once the enemy town flag has been captured, the player who captures it must return to their home town and give it to the GM at City Hall.

The flags on the steps will be underneath a GM who is invisible. In order to get the flag, you must appear to that GM and hit them to get their attention. The GM will then pick the flag up and put it into your bag. If you die before the GM gets it into your bag, it doesnt count and someone else must attempt to capture it.

Each town must:

1- DEFEND their flag on the steps of City Hall and prevent the enemy from capturing it. You will not be defending the flag alone. There will be Guards summoned and Sorceress and Temple Knights to assist you.

There will also be constructor kits surrounding the steps to City Hall to slow down the enemy.

2- Mount an offensive strike on the enemy town and try to capture their flag, returning it to the GM in their home town.

Any player who interferes with the flag in any way, example- creating food on it, will be banned to BI.

Any player who does not cooperate with the GMs wil be sent to BI.

Questions? Ask them here and I will answer them.

The town that captures the flag from the enemy town and returns it to their home base = the GM at CITY HALL, wins the event.

They will win a summon event for their town where prizes will be dropped into the spawns as the monsters are summoned.

- No travelers are permitted at the summoning event. They will be sent to BI.

**Please translate this post, thanks.

Yes, Hunter, I won't miss it. Just let me know how can I help you and I'll do everything I can.

Just one question: The GM will stand Invisible on the Flag, so how is the player supposed to hit him in order to get his attention ? Should the GM become visible as people approaches ?

Anyway... Nice event ^^

Thanks.

Sorry guys...cant set recall time here.

replaced with summons event....we'll do this one on the weekend when there is raid time

one more thing

what about if the player who gets it die and go jail?

and the player who gets it may recall or he must run all ml again?

i think he ment if he had flag, but im guessing the gm in charge of that flag will tp to jail and take back or ban the guy to bi if he dose not :D , im sure they got it all planned out.