Sign in to follow this  
EzekieL

Lame Prize For 140

wtf why do the people who get lvl 140 get GOLD HERO capes?

they get rewarded by leveling all day with a hero cape?

they have shown no skill a hero cape is not the right prize.

i think its complete BS and i hope admins rethink it

this new server is supposed to be original now these kids who level all day get edited items

at least give out items that look original

what a CORNY prize.

why not give out pink armors for those who get 140 first

I'm just confused because I thought there would only be ORIGINAL ITEMS in Nemesis 2 and especially not a edited gold hero cape (might be lil over the top innit)...but whatever... Im hoping that the players that got it are satisfied with it -.-

im sorry i didnt take an ss

MBC just recieved a GOLD dyed elvine hero cape from farjat for getting lvl 140

its a hero except dyed gold

hunter is holding 2 gold dyed ares hero capes and 1 more for the top elvine and war 140s from both towns

it looks CORNY as hell

wait til you go in game and see MBC

i just want an ORIGINAL look in game

and the GMs said dont worry it doesnt have any special abilities....but still cmon.. plenty of people EARN 300 eks with skill for hero capes just for the LOOK

this is not an okay prize

Np, I just spotted it ingame..

Looks pimp

But I do agree with eze...hero items are not something to gamble with :wacko: , specially rare colors :unsure: , cause hero items are one of the objectives of the game, just like max level.

A gold regular cape would have been nice, or even an ogre ring or something

i think that are better that when server start, then gm say to all ppl about this price.

not good idea that when finally 1 140, then GM decide about this price :S

this price are discused with all GMs about this?

the price is ok.. but this price :S ... and now?...

i m confussed

<_<

Oldschool hb? Lmao at that... Nice old nemesis files with bbh strippin like hell, ettins dropping daggers etc.

WTF gold HERO cape for nolife exping? Come on! I would had understood if it was normal coloured cape, but a hero cape should be earned with eks, not with exping. It is lame like old ig pits with santa and pfm used to be.

BTW, please check his account in case of illegal stuff like exp gears. It SHOULD be done, especially if he has such an nice item as gold hero cape. I request sexy to check it cause farjat apparently gave the cape. That way it's cross checked.

2nd highest lvl in elvine: 23769832 exp

MBC 1st 140lvl in elvine: 33514083 exp

He has 1.4x the exp what the 2nd place guy has. It's quite of an big diffirence.

Np, I just spotted it ingame..

Looks pimp

But I do agree with eze...hero items are not something to gamble with :wacko: , specially rare colors :unsure: , cause hero items are one of the objectives of the game, just like max level.

A gold regular cape would have been nice, or even an ogre ring or something

no, no rings, no necks pls....

I think its not right at all to give some1 a prize for lvling....

whats next prize for? staying afk the longest? :S

But well.... hero capes are useless anyway...

PS: hero items should be earnt, not by lvling but for your eking skills. But i do feel that changing the prize to something usefull (armor, rings, necks) would be even worse.... I meen he?ll be fighting ppl really underleveled for a while, he wont need more advantage....

LMAOOOOOOF allow me to LAUGHT! this is bullshit! "nemesis2 will be better and NORMAL server with NO EDIT ITEMS! FOOLS... nemesis2 been on like 2-3 month and u spoiled it... bring nemesis1 back and let dupers and edits be like in NEMESIS2. attleast unban my real forum acc; LadyDevil.

PS. Edits Rulex!

looks ugly in my opinion :l

U are ugly.

Lol give me 1 to me. I cant lvl all day. I got Job. study and a life to life. Nice to c here is better to train all day than to be a nice person :S

Lais.

Guest kay0

This is not ORIGINAL, why the fk would you give somebody a prize for doing what the games purpose was?

Nemesis2 is Original... what next esw manuals in wiz tower?

If you ask me, his prize would be a nice 'congrats, here's a zemstone for your hard work'

not something that will make such a ruckus... whichever admin made it for this loser w/ no life, CONGRATS you really got the server going.

So, the other people have to work hard for their 300ek while this guy just needs to be maxed? why don't you give him a dev sword and some hp 105 shoes and armor while you're at it? maybe something like hisoka and merline had in the old server? that'll really person who isn't populare things up.

Oldschool hb? Lmao at that... Nice old nemesis files with bbh strippin like hell, ettins dropping daggers etc.

WTF gold HERO cape for nolife exping? Come on! I would had understood if it was normal coloured cape, but a hero cape should be earned with eks, not with exping. It is lame like old ig pits with santa and pfm used to be.

BTW, please check his account in case of illegal stuff like exp gears. It SHOULD be done, especially if he has such an nice item as gold hero cape. I request sexy to check it cause farjat apparently gave the cape. That way it's cross checked.

2nd highest lvl in elvine: 23769832 exp

MBC 1st 140lvl in elvine: 33514083 exp

He has 1.4x the exp what the 2nd place guy has. It's quite of an big diffirence.

arent you completely forgetting the fact that 1 character can be played by more than 1 person? if a char is played 24/7 i guarantee you that you will level faster than anyone else. plus if you look where he was powerlvled by a mage it gives some more information: ettin pit.

honestly now

i feel like im playing one of those max lvl 500 servers where you can dye your armors green run by a 13 year old kid

keep it original.

nah man its corny

it ruins the value of playing the game for me and many others

hero cape is somehting that should be Earned by eks and not given to some kid who levels all day

not onli is it a hero cape its a gold hero cape and looks completely un-original

this guy gets an edited hero cape the rest of his time at nemesis cuz he leveled super fast

Well, Seriously ? I think that somehow, you're all Selfish.

Being level 140 doesn't Only mean the guy has no life. Means he devotes himself to the Server.

Yea, maybe a Hero Cape was a bit too much for it, but are All those whines necessary ?

Seriously, Is there Anything the admins have made so far that you Haven't complained ? I'd like to hear it.

I am not sure. I didn't call up the Event. I do agree that a Hero Cape is too off, and also do agree that Stuff which would help him on battles would be worse. But you don't see me screaming: "Come on, give him the whole hero set, then!"... Be reasonable.

I believe that the Prize was an incentive to make the ppls train more, log in more and to stimulate the new players to come to Nemesis. So i dont think is TOO bad to give a prize to the first lvl 140 war Elv and Ares, and to the first Mage ares and elv.

HERO dyed cape? Yes, is too much. Any hero must be earned by Enemy Killings.

An Armor Dye would be Ok. Something that doesnt give you a plus on your damage or defense.

About 3 players playing on his char, who cares? isnt your business. He didnt come and sayed "oh, look at me, im lvl 140, you noobs dont know how to lvl"

What would you (Everyone) say if you were the winner? Would you reject it and give it back?

Well, Seriously ? I think that somehow, you're all Selfish.

Being level 140 doesn't Only mean the guy has no life. Means he devotes himself to the Server.

Yea, maybe a Hero Cape was a bit too much for it, but are All those whines necessary ?

Seriously, Is there Anything the admins have made so far that you Haven't complained ? I'd like to hear it.

lol what?.

devotes himself to the server?

just cuz he has more TIME then i do doesnt mean he is more devoted to the server

that is the dumbest thing ive ever heard

Next person that insults the owner of the cape won't have a forum account.

It's not HIS fault this was given and you dont agree with it.

Direct your comments to the appropriate person IN THE APPROPRIATE way

Screaming, insulting, calling names and having tantrums won't get ANY results and i wont have this player

insulted because you dont agree with farjat.