Sign in to follow this  
Lucanesti

Exp Event

Running the EXP events that Hunter likes to weekly do is good. But fixing things only after people complain, and muting the people who complains, is just idiotic. How do you mute someone for saying something then comply with what they wanted. I told Hunter the event was poorly ran, mages get the upper hand. Then as Im muted and send to BI for god knows how many hours, I see "Hang on warriors we are going to do something special for you"

How freaking great is that. I love it..

Stop running the events in Town, it lags the whole town and 90% of the people cant participate. The properties of any map can be changed so dont tell me you cant do it in an Arena or any other unused maps.

stfu fag

you can complain about ANYTHING cant you?

youve made yourself a nuisance and the GM staff doesnt like you

you think they will listen to you now?

no.

You insult me, insult my events, logged 5 different accounts to continue to whisper me and insterrupt the events.

Dont like them? Dont come..simple.

I wont put up with your negative, rude, nasty attitude.

I run events the way I run them...if you dont like, PLEASE...dont attend.

You cant get drops from the arena..so how good would an exp event be where NO ONE gets any drops?

this guy is down right retarded 1 of the noob players that never understood the point of party i bet

o its a mage event bla bla bla then party with mages u idiot

and hunter always does a mage event then a war event in a big xp event

LOL This is hylarius, Who the hell are u lucasnesti. I cant play for time but i only c u crying all the time men.

Nemesis change a lot :S

Wtf are you talking about?

First Hunter start with small mobs wich can be easy killed by wars and mages, of course mages will kill them more.

Then Hunter start to summon Ogre, Ettins, Liche, Troll, Giant Plants, Centaurus, etc... Where wars gets most of the Exp.

It is balanced, everyone get some exp.

What do you expect? A GM summoning ONE dummy for you, wait you to kill it and then summon another dummy for you?

Mages get nice exp at the beggining, wars get nice exp at the end... And you can still make party with a mage. (Also the wars get the exp when the MR party at CH finish)

Oh, an Exp event at an Arena, great idea ROFL

At exp event a lot of players die, Do you imagine the 289372398 whisps saying "tp tp tp" every minute? Do you expect a GM tping 23723 chars every minute and the same time summoning diferents Mobs? ah, also he has to mute or ban the noobs that are b1tching and whinning.

Even if you do it at the arena wich you go by BI or at another Map, The time that take you to repot(or if you die) is too much.

"Who the *censored* are you" How about you check the join date, who the *censored* are you?

The events I been to was mass dummies, scropions, clay golems ants, skeletons and then ended with a few demons. I know you're referring to the last one only. I got muted after saying I disliked the way it was ran and where it was ran.

I always try to be optimistic about shit and not cause problem, and after I DC 30 times, and Hunter himself DC's everyone yelling lag he says "Go into shop" Well no, span 100 dummies instead of 300 at a time, or move it to a different map where everyone can enjoy.

I dont understand this whole "things cant be better, and I'll mute/prison/ban you if you tell me how they could be" attitude even the players have.

The events have always been done this way and always will be.

Having them infront of shop or Ch is just easier, people chug pots alot.

The summon events are just fine, both mages and warriors get exp, the mages take out the easier monsters then are nice enough to help the warriors take down the larger prey.

If you dont like the way Hunter does his events, then as he has said "Dont come", its rather simple I thought.

By the looks of it you are annoying many many people with your constants posts bitching/complaining and all out whining about ingame stuff, just play the game. And hey if you dont like something then use that ummm strange thing called a Private message and message one of the admins, stop spamming the forums...

Guest kay0

"Who the *censored* are you" How about you check the join date, who the *censored* are you?

The events I been to was mass dummies, scropions, clay golems ants, skeletons and then ended with a few demons. I know you're referring to the last one only. I got muted after saying I disliked the way it was ran and where it was ran.

I always try to be optimistic about shit and not cause problem, and after I DC 30 times, and Hunter himself DC's everyone yelling lag he says "Go into shop" Well no, span 100 dummies instead of 300 at a time, or move it to a different map where everyone can enjoy.

I dont understand this whole "things cant be better, and I'll mute/prison/ban you if you tell me how they could be" attitude even the players have.

Would you like a cookie with that nice cup of *shut the fk up?* -\_/

Guest kay0

Lucanesti should get banned. Then have a celebration (exp event) in celebrations of Lucanesti being banned. =]

heh... if it's leaned towards mages, party with some mages.

if it's too laggy, do what I do and just sidestep CH when the event begins :P