Sign in to follow this  
Guest kay0

Macro(er)

Guest kay0

2PacAlive was macroing magic in farms, I only got 2 ss's but if you check logs, you can see how long he was there for and not replying to anything.

Ariel was the one talking btw :D.

Please take action immediately, he is breaking the rules of the server.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Oooh, he also said I would photoshop these ss's so i could 'frame' him. Then he was speaking in Spanish, I believe he was cursing at me because he said 'puto'.

and not replying to anything.

Oooh, he also said I would photoshop these ss's so i could 'frame' him. Then he was speaking in Spanish, I believe he was cursing at me because he said 'puto'.

That is not very consistent..

not that unfeasible that the player came back from afk-macro, checked chat, realized someone noticed and got a bit worried, then started talking via whisper in an attempt, which appears to be lame and craptacular, attempt to dissuade posting of the screenshots by undermining the finder's confidence in the general community's belief of the authenticity of said screenshots.

I need sleep. =.=;;

If farjat and Sexy want to check logs and ban him, that would be great.

My policy is, I only ban If I see it.

However, there ahve been other cases sent to us, that we have checked logs and those players will be banned. Eventually.

Guest kay0

Logs show all, so please STFU... Why would I waste my time to photo shop something? Why would I report something that I know is fake?

He was macroing, Ariel saw it, she was standing there for about 5 mins then I came along.

Logs show all, so please STFU... Why would I waste my time to photo shop something? Why would I report something that I know is fake?

He was macroing, Ariel saw it, she was standing there for about 5 mins then I came along.

what about if he was there and he dont want to answer u?u are not a gm he should respond to a gm not a player the logs will show that he did not speak to u or ariel so... is no macro and u dont have proof.ty :)

Guest kay0

what about if he was there and he dont want to answer u?u are not a gm he should respond to a gm not a player the logs will show that he did not speak to u or ariel so... is no macro and u dont have proof.ty :)

But... I whispered him afterwards when he came back, i knew he came back when he said something in global, so I whispered him, saying he was caught, so he started to insult me. But... Rada, the admins can check logs on how long he was there for, and why would he be in the middle of nowhere? shooting magic missile? check the cords, and go to it, it's in a corner. NOWHERE near anything. He was a civ, he could've done it anywhere, but he sat in a corner where nobody can catch him, so he can macro, stop defending him please. - I'm not typing like my usual self, sorry had a exhausting day of work.

I hope they do check.,..

AND there is ONE reason to be where he was... I TP'd to the coords to look...that reason is to macro and not get busted. No other...its too far from shop for pots, too far from pits for a quick AFK.

its a macro spot...period.

' date='Apr 27 2007, 02:24 AM' post='184221']

I hope they do check.,..

AND there is ONE reason to be where he was... I TP'd to the coords to look...that reason is to macro and not get busted. No other...its too far from shop for pots, too far from pits for a quick AFK.

He could be out in the middle of nowhere so no one would bother him while he raises magic %.

he deserves a ban just for being stupid, im not defending him, just telling that if he doesnt answer u or ariel doesnt mean that he was using macro, since i play hb i train my skills far away from shop wh or a place that player can be near, is really annoying when u are training a skill and some idiot come up and start to hit u, summon u poison u etc etc etc.

I hope they do check.,..

He could be out in the middle of nowhere so no one would bother him while he raises magic %.

agree ^_^

he deserves a ban just for being stupid, im not defending him, just telling that if he doesnt answer u or ariel doesnt mean that he was using macro, since i play hb i train my skills far away from shop wh or a place that player can be near, is really annoying when u are training a skill and some idiot come up and start to hit u, summon u poison u etc etc etc.

I hope they do check.,..

agree ^_^

The problem is, it looks very much like macroing when the person who is doing it doesn't say ANYTHING AT ALL. Especially if it's in a spot far away from everyone else, no matter if he isn't macroing and just doesn't want to be bothered. It just looks odd. :huh: (I say odd because it won't let me post sus picious. O_o)

I hope they do check.,..

He COULD have just been training magic where no one would bother him. He COULD have just ignored azn for 5 minutes. But we all know better...

I hope they do check.,..

He COULD have just been training magic where no one would bother him. He COULD have just ignored azn for 5 minutes. But we all know better...

who doesn't ignore azn though? :P

The problem is that logs can't proove if he was macroing or not.

I'm not saying he is innocent (he is probably guilty), but posting screens or log checking can't really tell u if he is macroing or not. The only real way to know is if a GM talks to him, and he doesn't answer (not that this prooves anything really, but it is a server rule).

Screenshots only show someone casting a spell.

Logs only show someone casting a spell, multiple times.

Chat logs only show someone talking.

Nothing can show u if he is using an outside program, cause skill macros only affect ur mouse, not ur helgame.

Then again, when I was 90% magic I rised to 94% by manual casting while I was watching Tv...so if someone actually talk to me, I wasn't really looking at my screen, just an example.

On a side note, my opinion: he was macroing, ban him plz ^_^

I hope they do check.,..

who doesn't ignore azn though? :P

Wow PWN3D :D