Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Mr 42% W Hose

1- I want to know who has them

2- Where they came from

Offering this chance for the person(s) involved to come clean before I hit the logs and find my answers there.

I already have some good information...I just want to see if I can get some factual information instead of rumors and heresay.

' date='Apr 25 2007, 07:23 PM' post='183994']

2- Where they came from

Offering this chance for the person(s) involved to come clean before I hit the logs and find my answers there.

I already have some good information...I just want to see if I can get some factual information instead of rumors and heresay.

DeJavu has them and claims that cyc dropped those... it would be nice i u clear it, coz i wanna make an offer on them.

' date='Apr 25 2007, 07:23 PM' post='183994']

2- Where they came from

DeJavu has them and claims that cyc dropped those... it would be nice i u clear it, coz i wanna make an offer on them.

my items are 100 legal%, not you because it should have doubts, I am simply a player that is devoted to enjoy the server, and after many hours training some gift, lament that we have to arrive to this, can fall it angers me a lot

Guest Scelto

Lol they are MR 42 Hose..... Who cares! Cyc probably did drop it.... I believe its 100% real

Lol they are MR 42 Hose..... Cyc probably did drop it.... I believe its 100% real

I agree also ^__^

Lol they are MR 42 Hose..... Who cares! Cyc probably did drop it.... I believe its 100% real

my guess is Scelto/Jetbo is duping again =D

dunno why this fool hasnt been banned

my guess is Scelto/Jetbo is duping again =D

dunno why this fool hasnt been banned

Well jetboi ain't the best person to speak in here, he has admited that he was one of those who duped in nemesis1. Those hoses might be real, but if theres plenty of those around, then it really should be checked.

yeah I believe it..i was mining and DeJavu come over guildchat saying these hoses droped in Clops..so ithink there real.

jajaja if a duper is still playing this is a generous server .....

tengo historia en el hb como para andar dupeando, fui administrador de un servidor que estaba alojado en Arnet, y no me hace falta hacer cosas de nenes.-

Pensa lo que quieras

ok... I think is a case of someone bragging about something that is not true.

But... I want to be careful. That's all...not trying to harass or accuse anyone. But if you brag about having

2-3 of a rare drop, youre going to get our attention and face some scrutiny.

Why? Because we are NOT going to have dupers crapping up this server.

tengo historia en el hb como para andar dupeando, fui administrador de un servidor que estaba alojado en Arnet, y no me hace falta hacer cosas de nenes.-

Pensa lo que quieras

alguien se persiguio

Pensa lo que quieras

alguien se persiguio

haajjaa yo lo decia por jetbo pero veo que hay otro duper dando vueltas jaja increible como se pisa la gente ^_^

Duping is already back?

Apparently not, Hunter just seems to be very keen about these things and with a reason also. No1 wants em back!