Sign in to follow this  
Guest rapha

Stupid Std Guild

Guest rapha

OK.. here we go!

All members of STD (Strip do Die) guild is so f*cking stupid noobs

they think all pit are of them? if see some other char, they kill and got crim

i really dont know whats the point??

need all members to get 140 1st to say "WE ARE THE BEST! WE ALL MAX LVL" ?

this is crap.. all members of STD are craps..

putos de mierda, no ablo mucho pero vos entiendem!

have a nice day ??

This posts make you look just as good as STD, a stuckup damnation guild mate (only a certain fear) or any other dick.

wtf??

Everybody better lay off my Guild. I don't see any PM's in my Folder, But I gotta see shit like this in general chat?

Yea.... you know how to get a problem resolved.....

Guest kay0

Here's my opinion, might not like it, so don't read it.

Please stop fking crying like little kids, so what if STD guild talks sh*t to you? there is /tooff for a reason, you fking m0rons, why are you giving them the attention they desire?

If you just stfu and stop making fourm topics about them, the problem will soon go away. I haven't had to 'deal' with any STD members(thank god) from what I've heard, they are complete as$holes, what you can do is, to stop giving them attention, easy as 1-2-3. /tooff them, if they bother you, let them be, recall and go to a different pit, there are more than 1 training areas. Yes I know it's eaiser said than done, but ELVs, stop giving STD guild members what they want, for you to get angry and cry on fourms, while they laugh in guild chat, at how stupid and immature you guys can be, don't scoop to their lvl. Rise above it, ignore them.

P.S: Crying on fourms, won't actually get much done, it just causes more conflit, tooff ignore them, let them crim, they lose rep, therefore less items for them, more for you. When you point a finger at somebody there's 3 pointing right back at you, so stop blaming STD guild for your problems. You probably provoked them, you probably said "Fking noob stop ks me" that's what caused them to own your *censored*.

Please stop fking crying like little kids, so what if STD guild talks sh*t to you? there is /tooff for a reason, you fking m0rons, why are you giving them the attention they desire?

If you just stfu and stop making fourm topics about them, the problem will soon go away. I haven't had to 'deal' with any STD members(thank god) from what I've heard, they are complete as$holes, what you can do is, to stop giving them attention, easy as 1-2-3. /tooff them, if they bother you, let them be, recall and go to a different pit, there are more than 1 training areas. Yes I know it's eaiser said than done, but ELVs, stop giving STD guild members what they want, for you to get angry and cry on fourms, while they laugh in guild chat, at how stupid and immature you guys can be, don't scoop to their lvl. Rise above it, ignore them.

P.S: Crying on fourms, won't actually get much done, it just causes more conflit, tooff ignore them, let them crim, they lose rep, therefore less items for them, more for you. When you point a finger at somebody there's 3 pointing right back at you, so stop blaming STD guild for your problems. You probably provoked them, you probably said "Fking noob stop ks me" that's what caused them to own your *censored*.

this is what this section of the forums are for, and im glad he posted, its nice to know not everyone in elv is a doush. i agree with the std problem, but its not all of them, there are some ok ones but a few asses making them look real bad..

Go here:

http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16114

We didn't do a THING to deserve getting chased out of those pits and killed. :glare:

just remember thoes who do it to you and when you see them lvling call your guild man, we will take the trash out for you :angry:

Let them PK on you, come back and try to kill him... if they pk on you again, try to come back (if you didnt die so fast =P ) and do it again.

They will not train on peace, they will have to take the Crimin status off and waste time.

And they dont ONLY lose REP they also lose EXP

Let them PK on you, come back and try to kill him... if they pk on you again, try to come back (if you didnt die so fast =P ) and do it again.

They will not train on peace, they will have to take the Crimin status off and waste time.

And they dont ONLY lose REP they also lose EXP

true that :lol:

they guna hafta get like me and just not care about rep or time ahahahaha , or as they so planly put it " im a fatty yankie with no life and all the time to play" :lol: :lol:

This posts make you look just as good as STD, a stuckup damnation guild mate (only a certain fear) or any other dick.

Im sorry but im a little busy, but i want to know who the hell are u?. U cant talk about damnation cuz no 1 knows u. Plz stfu.

Im sorry but im a little busy, but i want to know who the hell are u?. U cant talk about damnation cuz no 1 knows u. Plz stfu.

Ty Gaucho i Agree 100% with you.