Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Hb Nemesis 2

OK Ladies

This is what all of you was waiting.

The staff have finished and all is ready for HB NEMESIS 2

This will be a complicated day, so please do not piss us much.

The new files/configs/client updates will be on today so Server will be online and offline all day.

All old nemesis will be deleted, that includes Chars, accounts, and probably we will reset forum.

New test mode will be done, what long it takes i cant say.

All can work easy or a big bug can appear, so it can be like 3 days, or a month.

If i dont see mayor problems during this short (pray) test mode, i will not wipe. But this depends on the bugs we find in this days.

Client will need to be updated with autoupdate, Hunter will post when it is ready so u all run it.

This changes will start in like 14 hours, that is like 12 PM dallas forum clock.

Be patient Thankks

If you trash the forums, please keep it archrived so we can reflect and dig up dirt on people we dont like.

Thank you farjat for all your hard hard work on the server, we love you for it.

Guest cor

ty very much to all the stuff of helbreath nemesis for all u are doing to make this nemesis 2 , i will colaborate will all u need and i will play game and stay in forum all time i can :)

i cant wait more i want to play again and be part of this new comunity

brb

NICOREEEEEE

14 hours lol :P

Plz don't del forum, has too many different pieces of nemesis history, sort of of the nemesis chronicles :)

OMG you think i would del Nemesis history no way and after spebnding 2 days fixing the database omg noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ok this is what happens to forum

i make new section and add all the posts for the old nemesis to theer so you can all read then whenever you want and they will be looked after its nemesis history it have to have a place on this forum always.

then i make new section for the new nemesis this way we dont get mixed up with bugs etc and other things in old posts etc.

dont worry sexy love her forum

Sexy

PS yes im am going to sleep just drinking a nice tea before hand i love my tea....... :DDDDDD

If you trash the forums, please keep it archrived so we can reflect and dig up dirt on people we dont like.

Thank you farjat for all your hard hard work on the server, we love you for it.

funny shit first u say ye nemesis I is noob server blablabla and now lick some gm there *censored* lmao retard