Sign in to follow this  
Nyros

Please Town Balance!

Now server boring at fights , today i and my guildmates looking for elvines in all maps , and cant found one

100+ on but no one elvine .

We think at the moment is boring play hb nemesis , no elvs = no fight.

Alots aresden think change city is good option to make a better server.

P/D: my english is alot poor , sorry all people

Edited by Nyros

Jaja is true! Sorry for my bad english! Impossible train qt ib or ml or hallowen! Max 30 min and a lot of ares run me xD

si es por mi posteo en español y a la mierda pero viste aveces rompen la pija con eso, algunos boludos del foro.

En fin esta desbalanceado no hay un agite como la gente , los elvos no quieren salir porque se quejan que siempre somos muchos mas , y se torna aburrido el juego. La verdad que gran parte del game se centra el los agites y si el server carece de estos , se vuelve denso y aburrido.

Es una opinion una sugestion como bien dice el sub tema del foro , para ver si nos pasan a elvine y ver si mejora el tema raid y fights.

Si tarde 20 min en tratar de armar una oracion coherente xd !la sade hace mucho qe ya ni se juega . Lo unico qe viene algo equilibrado es la hell!nose como sera el aerver a la tarde pero a la noche desde las 12 en adelante son pocos los elvs qe no estan afk y ares hay por todos lados

In october The Dragon did a voting on this...

results shown "Swap none. I do not think we need a change (11 votes [52.38%])" so the majority thinks we don't need a change anyway.

LOL please seriously??? only 11 people voted , if u think in nemesis only play 20 player and 11 say no , maybe yes dont need a change.

Please play more and see what we say.

pay change city, or make alternative chars, but, it is easier to ask the admis to change city, that's what I do not like, the little initiative to play. in the same acc, can make 4 chars, 2 elvs, 2 ares for exaple.

I posted in other topic called "Elvine?".

A change is necessary, in my opinion, and i imagine for most players.

Elvines are leaving due lack of spots to train and aresdens due lack of fights. The solution is a town change for some players.

At least GMs should consider it as a test.

Thank You

The lack of effort to even simply vote on topics where we DO ask and DO care about the communities opinion astonishes me each time.

And yet you still complain and cry 24/7 that the admins don't care at all...

If you lack the incentive to answer simple questions and bring an opinion, then why should admins care for you in the first place?

I know there do are people who vote and bring good opinions to the front. And there have been changes made due to that because we care and we listen. But if you don't care then why should I?

I think you're wrong, for my part I vote for you to realize the change, but not everyone has an account on the forum to rate or there never entered the forum to aver seen the vote.

I as player and on behalf of many fellow guildmates city and I did one suggestion for changing city.

I think your answer is easy, just looking for the results of the vote rather than actually look like the game is.

The suggestion is for the good of all, or so we think, if this goes bad and no there elvos against those who fight, people are going to get tired and quit.

The only guild that was Sasfour raiding in elvine, which do not play for several days and some people say that they quit, so it would be more necessary to change the city.

But it is your decision not mine. I do not cry :) I add only propose an idea, you accept it or not, but do not criticize.

Again sorry for my english i used google translator :( :( :(

Edited by Nyros

I think white statted it very well. If us as players complain that a change is needed but you don't spend the time to go vote the poll, which quite literally takes seconds to do, then you are the ones at fault. I voted in that poll already so I'm not at fault here. Nyros maybe you should at least vote first instead of crying on forum

I voted long time ago Felix :)

but i think never vote fine lol ajajaja never count my vote , please GMs go check again the vote i now see

Do we need to make a change in town balance?
  1. bullet_star_rated.png Yes (17 votes [60.71%])

2. No (11 votes [39.29%])

Edited by Nyros

Ah, didn't see the poll. I just voted. Now "Yes" balance needs change is leading 14 to 11.

Also a lot has changed since South, Marcin, Bother, Czaro don't seem to play anymore and Chasers quit.

Honestly, I think Anti-K is a little too large to switch and by dividing it there will be spies.

Elvine only needs a few pvp men to lead and encourage their numbers to fight.

if chasers and sasfour quit i think need more people in elvine . Maybe ray ban i talk for my time zone and u have other version , becouse at night allways the server is aresden. 6 pm server time onwards, the server always Aresden, so the sade on Thursdays is totally boring and always wins ares

Only i wanna get good fights and more funny.

But repeat again , FNDA only have 4 -5 players on , and not allways on at this time, we need more people than 4 -5 , i think with 4-5 player dont change much at the sade on Thursdays.

Edited by Nyros

For the record I think we can all agree that a guild, no matter would guild, needs to be changed. I'll be happy either way.

I don't want this "which guild to change?" talk to give the staff the idea that there are opposing sides to this argument, because there are not.

Yes ray-ban , is true sorry for mys answer maybe sound bad. We only need a change to more fun nothing more , i only give my idea and my arguments about why i think better anti k , but really dont matter who guild change , the most important is the change.

Edited by Nyros