Sign in to follow this  

D2 Server Connection Lost

server is down apparently

correction: Aresden city is up. It must be just some maps . ML is down

Edited by Moha

So you come here, read post, and bring ur guild to d2 and camp the teleport for elv? Really sergio, thats a lame *censored* move dude.

So you come here, read post, and bring ur guild to d2 and camp the teleport for elv? Really sergio, thats a lame *censored* move dude.

theres no maps down.

Sergio ALWAYS post in forums from years ago cause he knows the faster ways to get help..

Whats sergio posting here have anything to do with the fact that his guild is aresden, saw that my entire guild was trying to teleport to D2 and all got disconnected for at least 15mins unable to log back in, then when we do, tons of ares are camping the spot in D2 farjat because they saw my post I made about the mass connection lost.

Edited by 213

dude fred chillax. Do you even see me online?

you're losing credibility really fast bro

dude fred chillax. Do you even see me online?

you're losing credibility really fast bro

Like i said sorry for blaming you. I checked afterward and you were not online. It wasnt you, but the aresdens that DID see the post, abused it to their advantage I didnt even post what guild it was or the fact we were elvine, so it was aresdens who KNEW me and my guild are elv and abused the mass DC of my guild and me reporting it on forums to get them easy Eks by camping the D2 teleport.