Sign in to follow this  

So Can A Gm Please Confirm Or Deny This.

Many of my infamous guildies have quit and left nemesis due to the sheer fact that they were told by farjat and I quote:

"that theres enough 70-91's that dropped for 15 people to have a full set of it" and that the droprate was "spontaneous"

"you either get nothing or you get something ridiclious"

" they *censored*ed up the drop rate"

Can a GM confirm, especially farjat that this was or was not said. And if so, what are you planning to do to fix any of this? The server being this young with items like that already is a complete failure of coding especially if you plan to let nemesis 3 live for long.

I am not trying to start up a stir crazy rebelion or nothing, but if this is TRUE, why was nothing said to the entire server, and why would these peple be quoting farjat to as of saying this to them?

Edited by 213

because i cant go behind every bullshit ppl just invent either to take u other server or just to have fun with u!

CLosed.

People sell bullshit all day long...

Same way then early after opening some people claimed that farjat removed a merien shield drop from a player because it was a bug... pure bullshit, a merien shield never dropped in the first place. And if it did, we wouldn't take it away unless it was a really huge exploitable bug that was exploited (e.g. dusa sword in neme2 with lucky tickets purchased by abusing negative gold bug/exploit).

Just the same way as that was bullshit, the same way this explenation of a quote from farjat is also bullshit.

Nemesis 3 drop rate is just fine, we have tested and fine-tuned it during the beta and it has been unchanged ever since.