Sign in to follow this  

I Think I Have A Glitched Item......

I have a BBH+2 that I made from BS, it went to +2 without failing 1 time. Since then I have used over 15 x stones on my bbh+2 which have all failed. Failing is normal but what isnt normal about every single one of these fails is that after it played the hammer sound while trying, when it fails it ONLY gives the message that I failed with no sound of any nature. This has happened on all 15+ tries of making my +2 to +3. I would like to know if my bbh is possiblyglitchedd if, would appreciate it being fixed and possibly my crap ton of stones compenstated back if the item is glitched.

No farjat, no booster while any of these upgrades were tried. I really would like somebody to check if its glitched in some way not making it able to be upgraded. Based soley on the fact that it has failed at least 15 times going to +3 and each time there was no failed sound or nothing...

No farjat, no booster while any of these upgrades were tried. I really would like somebody to check if its glitched in some way not making it able to be upgraded. Based soley on the fact that it has failed at least 15 times going to +3 and each time there was no failed sound or nothing...

I have a BBH+2 that I made from BS, it went to +2 without failing 1 time. Since then I have used over 15 x stones on my bbh+2 which have all failed. Failing is normal but what isnt normal about every single one of these fails is that after it played the hammer sound while trying, when it fails it ONLY gives the message that I failed with no sound of any nature. This has happened on all 15+ tries of making my +2 to +3. I would like to know if my bbh is possiblyglitchedd if, would appreciate it being fixed and possibly my crap ton of stones compenstated back if the item is glitched.

im guessing you got bad luck or are starving

nothing seems wrong or different on it. just bad luck

if you have that amount of x stones why dont try with another BBH??, a +2 is nothing if you can buy or get 15 x stones -.-, maybe try with another char, making the same 20 times will not give any clue if its a bug....