Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Nemesis 3 Beta Phase 2

As mentioned before, we will be holding multiple beta phases atonce.

You can earn attendance for any phase that's currently active.

Beta Phase 2 will commence now. Each account has been given 10k funds on their account balance.

To attend beta phase 2 you must perform actions throughout the market place (use cash shop and/or auction house).

little bugs:

i cant move the exp potions, xelima, merien, or boosters to my chars

pd: i moved the dyes without problem

another bug? at 1st it let me buy things ( except armors and weapons...), now it says : You must be logged in to use this section of the Market.

all fixed :P

Edited by aengis

"Your account seems to be active ingame. You need to logout ingame to be able to use the market. Simultaneous access is not allowed. Please refresh this page when you are done logging out."

Get this message. Im not even with HB client open. But I did open, logged in, logged out. Enter site again, log out my account from web, so it said: "You must be logged in to use this section of the Market.". Soooo, I logged my account at website again and once again told me that my account is active ingame (without even running the HB client)

EDIT: Actually, checking my guild info, everyone is online. Well, thats impossible physically. Is this a bug I guess?

Edited by Svafnir

"Your account seems to be active ingame. You need to logout ingame to be able to use the market. Simultaneous access is not allowed. Please refresh this page when you are done logging out."

Get this message. Im not even with HB client open. But I did open, logged in, logged out. Enter site again, log out my account from web, so it said: "You must be logged in to use this section of the Market.". Soooo, I logged my account at website again and once again told me that my account is active ingame (without even running the HB client)

EDIT: Actually, checking my guild info, everyone is online. Well, thats impossible physically. Is this a bug I guess?

Initially all accounts are marked as "online". You must fully log in to the game with a character, then logout again in order to access the market.

Some feedback regarding the market:

1. The pages on the web don't have proper pictures for the items bought. (Probably a work-in-progress...)
  2. It would be good if there is a "transfer all" option in the web warehouse, clicking the "1"s for more than 2 items is tiresome.
  3. After logging out and leaving HelGame at the login page and alt-tab to buy items, I return and try to log only to find out that "Client doesn't shake hands".
  4. For auction house, is it possible to have a list of items that are put up recently and still active?

Edit:

I can't seem to find the item I've placed in the auction house via the search. I doubt anyone else can either...

Can someone try and find the Strong Great Sword that I have placed in the auction house and bid on it?

Some pictures:

ZwiCqRY.jpg

v32B8Rm.jpg

Edited by evocator

i cant see my items listed if i want to check them in normal search, should i put "my auctions"?

ive just listed 2 items and i dont see them in normal search

@evocator:

1. It's not a picture in front of the item, it's the color showing up.

2. Maybe a good idea to transfer multiple to a single char. I should look into this

3. When you logout from game there is a 2-minute time spawn you have to relog. otherwise the game will draw your handshake invalid. long-logouts can be abused to tamper with pak files. to avoid this, a very short time window is given to relog. We have plans to make the market available in-game, but this won't be comming in the beta.

4. it's already there, if you go to the page and don't choose any options and just click search, it'll show the 50 most recent items.

@evocator & Agustin:

5. You can't find your own auctions in the search panel, as it would be retarded to bid on your own auctions (or even do a buyout on them). You can follow-up your own auctions in the "my auctions" page.

Hmm, my webpage doesn't show the color. It shows an invalid image, I'll clear my cache and try again.

Thanks White.

If you meant the item icons in cash shop, yeah some of them are indeed missing. I'm working on getting them in asap.

Minor.. spelling error after buying an item in the cash shop.

Purchase of 1 Dye(Gold) for spacer.gif150.00 is complete.

The item was added to your Web Warehousea