Sign in to follow this  
tomas

Can We Get Some Info?

what kind of things we are going to test, aprox date, the "gifts" for helping with the beta, those kind of things would be great :D

Time/ETA of Beta: Mid/End of July 2013

Time/ETA of Release: End of August 2013

Things to test in beta (not in order of testing):

- Stability of the game servers (need to resolve all possible crashes from the past)

- Server Rates: finetune all rates (drop rates, gold rates, exp rates, success rates, etc etc) and settings of the game

- Quests: balance quests within the game for players to have sufficient contributions at all times and yet have some additional contri to spend for their guild

- Market: test the market place of nemesis 3, a fully automated system to purchase items (Cash Shop) through the web and even sell items player-to-player (Auction House).

Gifts: Consumeable items from the Cash Shop will be awarded upon release. Good Beta testers can earn over 500$ worth of items from the Cash Shop.

Cash Shop:

- There is a 100% guarentee there will be NO permanent rares and NO parmanent statted items for sale

- Corrupted statted items won't be for sale until first 3 months after release, and then only the 7 and 14% ones will be available at HIGH prices

- Corrupted rares won't be for sale until 9 months after release, and they'll be at VERY HIGH prices

Anything else you need to know?

when you say success rates , you mean upgrading using xelima and merien stones, and crafting gems?

will you give us tons of those things ( last items in the case of crafting) so we will check the % ratio of failurre?

or we will have to farm our own things? ( stupid since its a beta)

will there be a beta part where you have to lvl up from 1 to 180 to check new training zones?

will we test the new mobs with rares/stated or with bs weapons/armor? or both?

when you say success rates , you mean upgrading using xelima and merien stones, and crafting gems?

will you give us tons of those things ( last items in the case of crafting) so we will check the % ratio of failurre?

will there be a beta part where you have to lvl up from 1 to 180 to check new training zones?

will we test the new mobs with rares/stated or with bs weapons/armor? or both?

Yes, by success rates he means for example: trying to make Ancient Slates (with Ancient Piece of Stones)

or making a Magic Diamond (which needs 1 Crystal Ware, 1 Stone of Merien and 2 Diamond Wares)

Xelimas and Merien stones and EVERYTHING you ask for in order to cover the whole testing ^_^

Including all the rare items (non-activation and activation rares)

Also its gonna be useful to the ppl who never ever had the chance of holding a specific item

thus having the chance of testing it and meanwhile having a little fun :) :) :)

This is VERY important.

We are going to set all with the low rates we are going to keep.

BUT, we need high level players also testing. so i guess we are going to leave the low rates but will give exp sets and things like that so ppl can train faster without messing the server configs.

Also, we plan to add cash to every account so everyone can buy boosters for free from cash shop during the beta.

Thisway we make training faster and we test this things.

We have the plan to put off nemesis 2 on sunday 14 and make the beta opened during that week (14-21)

This is VERY important.

We are going to set all with the low rates we are going to keep.

BUT, we need high level players also testing. so i guess we are going to leave the low rates but will give exp sets and things like that so ppl can train faster without messing the server configs.

Also, we plan to add cash to every account so everyone can buy boosters for free from cash shop during the beta.

Thisway we make training faster and we test this things.

We have the plan to put off nemesis 2 on sunday 14 and make the beta opened during that week (14-21)

ok thanks but i was talking about farming our own merien /xelima stones and gems for the % success ratio test :P

^ farjat mentioned that the cash shop $ will be added to all accts, i suppose you could buy m/x stones from the cash shop...

Yes, but we'll also distribute items (admins will make them) to the people who've actively helping to test. Those who participate in a specific test will receive the items (likely from me) to be able to complete the test. If it's a test for success ratios, then i'll prive a ton of merien & xelima stones. If it's a test for Hell-Fire damage, i'll provide the manual to learn the spells. If it's a test on drop rate, i'll provide the monsters and power (aka power ring) to kill them.

You won't find the rares or other items in the blacksmith or shop as we don't want to mess the configs (risk of forgetting to put them back to originals on launch). So we prefer making the items instantaniously when we need them.

Great job! Let me know if u guys need help!

ill be on to help you try stuff!

Calu, si necesitan algo avisame! abrazo!

@Armin: all help is welcome to test stability and other parts of the game during the Beta. More people and more testers is always good. It's not only benefit for us, but also for all the others playing. And you earn some shizzles too ;)

@tomas: yes it'll be on Windows 8, but we're unsure if FPS will be as desired.

@white: i think there should be a way such that all players in all time zones have the ability to test the beta. putting some things in the shops will help players test for bugs when there are no european gms online. just a thought...

@white: i think there should be a way such that all players in all time zones have the ability to test the beta. putting some things in the shops will help players test for bugs when there are no european gms online. just a thought...

We don't like to mess up configs just for a 1 month beta which focuses more on stability than testing new features.

during the weekends you can expect admins and gms to be very active for extensive periods of time (over 15h a day), that should cover nearly all time zones and give everyone a change to actively participate in the beta.

- Corrupted statted items won't be for sale until first 3 months after release, and then only the 7 and 14% ones will be available at HIGH prices

U mean, after 3 months will be available 7/14% armor stats on cash shop at HIGH prices...

Ok, no problem with that, cause i never liked to spend money on game, but that means, the DROP RATE will be that LOW? Like, for sure on first 3 months of server, it will have massive players playing and hunting! getting drop and all. 3 months doing it, will be so harder to drop any armor with stats higher than 7%?? And cause of it, nemesis gonna put a HIGH price for it? for 7/14%?

U get what i mean?? Just a question...

It's CORRUPTED items, corrupted means that they vanish to dust after a certain period of time.

It obviously helps against the so called "Mass Items Era" automatically deleting the item.

Also makes profit as the Server Hosting needs to be paid.

We're going to sharpen the Item Drop rates in the Beta. ;)

The high price is only to say that ppl don't get it for free. Those who play Nemesis in the first months will obviously get alot better statted permanent items. But those who join after 3 months or even later will have a gap of stats vs those who got in ezrlier, and those cash shop items of low % are meant for them so they have the option to buy in some armors to reduce the gap while they hunt their own better ones.

The calendar will stay as-is for the beta, along side with raid times. They'll be fine tuned during one of the Beta Phases.

personally, i think crusades and heldaniens should be held once a week, each, at max. it makes it so much more worth to win them for bonus drop rates yadda yadda...

personally, i think crusades and heldaniens should be held once a week, each, at max. it makes it so much more worth to win them for bonus drop rates yadda yadda...

once a week=> only people from america can play that sade, or if its in european time, only europeans can play that sade...

that is why there are 3 a week, so every1 can have a chance to play at least 1 /week.

once a week=> only people from america can play that sade, or if its in european time, only europeans can play that sade...

that is why there are 3 a week, so every1 can have a chance to play at least 1 /week.

i thisn we should have a few sades. its ok.

And we have 2 heldenians on different timezone so all can play. but i personally think that we should only have 1 sunday's heldenian only..