Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Raiding And Ek'ing

Raiding  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Rares & Activation Items in PL?

• Forbid them! no rares and activation items should be allowed in PL (-> makes Manued and statted items most valueable in PL)
    • Allow the Rares in PL, but Forbid the Activation items (-> makes manued and statted items slightly more valueable in PL)
    • Forbid the Rares in PL, but Keep the Activation items (-> makes manued and statted items little bit more valueable in PL)
    • Allow both Rares and Activation items in PL (-> Doesn't make manued & statted items valueable in PL)
  2. 2. PL Hero Separation

• Split hero sets, one set for PL and one set for outside WITH the ability to "convert" a PL set to a normal hero set (-> Allows raiding PL, but doesn't make a PL-ek worth equal to a normal EK)
    • Split hero sets, one set for PL and one set for outside WITHOUT the "convert" ability (-> full separation)
    • Don't split hero sets and reward only HALF the price (1 EK for a kill in PL, 2 EKs for a normal kill)
    • Don't split hero sets and reward normally (1 EK for a kill in PL, 1 EK for a normal kill)
  3. 3. Pit raiding Deminishing Returns

• Add Diminishing Returns, returning to a same area (20x20) should stop rewarding EKs after 5 kills (-> Encourages to spread to other areas for raiding)
    • Don't add Diminishing Returns, EKing in the same area should be allowed any time and anywhere. (-> Discourages raiding different places and encourages scorp-camping and scorp-heroes)

mmm how to say this.

We make polls for reference.

Theres A LOT of variables that we can apply which are not on the poll.

For example:

Making real server EK lvl 140+ only.

Quest at lvl 20 which says: Kill 100 Enemy in PL area (dont forget this is not an EK+1 count. But still quest count +1)

Price: PL shitty full hero set +1 damage.

Can u see how we can use the variables?

We just need clear answer to what we asking on the polls. Then we will think on variables to balance/reward u.

mmm how to say this.

For example:

Quest at lvl 20 which says: Kill 100 Enemy in PL area (dont forget this is not an EK+1 count. But still quest count +1)

We just need clear answer to what we asking on the polls. Then we will think on variables to balance/reward u.

Farjat no se como explicarlo en ingles pero , podrian hacer que el Hero actual pase a estar solo para PL y el Dark Hero sea para los 180 pero que en vez de 50% de hp y damage +3 u no se cuanto era sea menos o sea a +2 y HP a 25% y el Dark Hero tenga el 50% y el +3 u 4 no recuerdo . Otra cosa que le cambiaria a PL que en la parte del medio en vez de que tenga Cycs este vacio y convertilo en "Arena PL" y que los combatant puedan pelear y que los civis puedan entrar a pl pero como siempre hasta lvl 101 u 100 que se hagan combatant asi los eks pueden contar normalmente no importa que pase.

mmm how to say this.

For example:

Farjat no se como explicarlo en ingles pero , podrian hacer que el Hero actual pase a estar solo para PL y el Dark Hero sea para los 180 pero que en vez de 50% de hp y damage +3 u no se cuanto era sea menos o sea a +2 y HP a 25% y el Dark Hero tenga el 50% y el +3 u 4 no recuerdo . Otra cosa que le cambiaria a PL que en la parte del medio en vez de que tenga Cycs este vacio y convertilo en "Arena PL" y que los combatant puedan pelear y que los civis puedan entrar a pl pero como siempre hasta lvl 101 u 100 que se hagan combatant asi los eks pueden contar normalmente no importa que pase.

What u ask about hero is kinda same what we say...

And for PL. on the middle WE ALREADY HAVE from long ago a TP which takes u to noob dungeon center which have more pits (and is max level 140 also.)

OSea nuestro noob dungeon y nuestro PL estan unidos por una escalera en el medio de ambos. y hay pits en el nob dungeon. como una extension del PL

well even without looking at the poll, just at the answers ( just clicking is useless, and people still dont understand that...), you can see that almost any1 is not happy about some options , so they can be ereased ( the keep activation and not the rest of rares.., or some options about the 2 hero sets)

i still keep my idea of having a "normal" hero set on pl, that can give more stats depending on your lvl ( 50% of the full bonus if you are lvl 140, 75% of the full bonus if you are 160, and 100% if you are 180), that way the hero set in lvl 140 is not OP, but still usefull if you lvl up to max lvl ( then you can upgrade it if you want)

mantengo mi idea de tener in hero set "normal" en PL, el cual daria mas stats dependiendo de tu nivel, (50% del bonus total a lvl 140, 75% a lvl 160, 100% a lvl 180 ), de esa manera el hero set a lvl 140 no seria OP ( over powered, demasiado poderoso), pero seguiria siendo util si decides levear hasta nivel maximo ( y luego actualizarlo si se desea)

edit & pd: the public test server will be open next week? :S i think we are a few that are anxious for trying the new server :D

Edited by aengis

The game only would be more fun with A LOT player keep raiding,hunting .

@How bout like this,only can get EK within 20 levels

eg- lvl 100 kill lv 79 and below = NO EK

- lvl 100 kill 80 and above = EK

I do not agree with having a separate PL heroes. I hunted in PL in Nemesis 2 and I think PL raiders deserve as much credit as those who do it at 180. People like Tu_Ex_Pibe/Can0pener/Belv were a terror for most Elvines in PL and I think when I played, I had a healthy mix of noobs/pros in PL.

Why should people who choose to stay at 140 be disadvantaged in any way?

-Vivienne

Stay with de original sistem as always, like for repvp, sometimes u end a pvp and u want ur revenge... senseless with noek

Why should people who choose to stay at 140 be disadvantaged in any way?

+1. They are giving up many other aspects of the game. Crusades for example: 140lvl vs 180lvl characters -> Hard!

The point being, there is already enough disadvantages staying 140lvl.

why white GM trying to change the helbreath?? u don't like it? why just don't let it be like always...this servers survive lot's years being helbreath and begin die whit all those sux updates. don't take it bad :)

why white GM trying to change the helbreath?? u don't like it? why just don't let it be like always...this servers survive lot's years being helbreath and begin die whit all those sux updates. don't take it bad :)

some changes can be good and some can be bad, that is what they are trying to figure...

not many people ask the comunity what they want or what they think about the changes, we have the chance to say if we like or if we dont like , but we need to say WHY; the " i dont like it cause i eat poo" coments doesnt count, or those that only click on the poll and dont post.

It died due to age, not due to updates. If it died cuz of updates, why didn't nemesis 2 die from the beginning with Dragonia... please explain? you can't, simply because the update didn't make it die.

And once again, with these polls I only want to see the communities opinion, it doesn't mean that any change will come.

If it died cuz of updates, why didn't nemesis 2 die from the beginning with Dragonia... please explain? you can't, simply because the update didn't make it die.

Few coloured dragons with exactly same drops isn't comparable at all with updates which changed(destroyed) the whole gameplay(buff icons as an example).

Los items manu no van a valer nada de ninguna forma.... es un server orientado a que todos sean 180. EN mi opinion es demasiado dificil sacar manu skill teniendo dk armors (no importa el endurace q tengan las dk, no dejan de ser DK item) Por eso en el anterior server solo habia 2 o 3 pj manu 100%... limar todo un guild para hacer un bbh manu para cada uno y q solo te den unas meriens por un bbh150+ es patetico.

Para cuando haya armaduras manu knigth pl va a estar muerto como en el nemesis 2 que estuvo buenisimo el primer año y despues pl desaparecio... y no es por bosta pero los servers duran cada vez menos asi q no le tendria tantas expectativas a pl.

I don't think any of this is a good idea, out side if maybe limiting certain rares from pl use. (Bloodswords zwands activations)

Don't split eks. I've never been slightly worried about someone with a pl hero set. 140 PvP and 180 PvP are two different worlds and you go from pl hero to zero really quickly.

No to diminishing returns. Players should have the smarts to use the "back roads" instead of going back to where they died as well as using the town chat to alert everyone if the enemy's presence. This indirectly promotes comradery and communication between town mates. It also adds suspense to the usually mundane pit leveling.

Edited by ufoliarkin