Sign in to follow this  
Maconhado

Idea To Get More Ppl On!

hi gms, well, i like to get lvl when the server has low ppl on, bcuz its safer to do it ..

but i was thinking, if u guys ( GMs ) can create a lil time of double exp or double drop rate .. at bad times of ppl on, to make the server with a nice number of players all the time ..

and when i say a lil time, its like 30 mim or a hour .. just to make ppl log, looking for eks at pits, fight a lil, get sum lvl and after this, they ll stay .. ( i think, buz they already online .. )

well, i think thats all, thx for reading. :)

Really great idea. Just make good advertisement about it.. An hour or two would be good enough.

Nemesis should have some kind of campaign. I suggest re-design the website then advertise on mmorpg forums.

Website is the first thing new people see about nemesis and everyone knows that good first impression is important!

I think old HBPL site was great for getting new players, flashy looking & simple site.

Personally I like the website at the moment, got lots of useful stuff on the main page.

Offtopic: Maconhado, finally you not posting total crap.

thx polar bear ..

let's talk about guys, i think it would be great, cuz sometimes, our server has like 25-30 ppl on, and 50% of it is afk .. >_<

so, double exp, or drop ll make us log at those times to play, fight and have fun! :)

well, lets see ..

thx again, POLAR BEAR!

Edited by Maconhado

auto events sucks , quit that and put 1 gm to do funny its all the same .... 1 option "kill gm" that , the best event i see , and the rate stay same no need more for drops , need to learn if wanna get items GO KILL AND NO AFK IN WH ! wanna be FH GO FIGHT , seriously if are thinking gm gives items or kill 1 and get RARE not here . 3 moths more and reset plz . most of the players here are Args o south america (summer time come ) so no 1 gonna enter .... and for the love of god change the attitude to the other ppl , 40% of this server talk MUCH $hit , i ll go still play to the end of server like i do in neme arg .

Soon there will be players looking for a new server. I bet, it happaned before and will happen again that the other "good servers" gets *censored*ed up in the way or another.

Nemesis should be ready to take these players back. Advertise! There's is lots of news stuff here, but they are in "boring" - list on first page.

Just needs some marketing :P

Offtopic: and please for ViaNz sb drop rate -800%.

Edited by GeniuS