Sign in to follow this  
Maconhado

Sum Ideas, Plz Read!

on topic: +1 to making barracks 140 again, and makeing eks from like 165-170. or even barrack to 160 and eks from 170.

you need goldies to kill. well, i need goldies to kill.

lugiore

Cutting down on people using spies, like Maconhado and NoC would probly help the server a bit as well.

foefoe, if u wont help, so dun come here and talk crap, bcuz it isnt helpful! thx!

and i dont use spies like 90% of the server does, do u see macon on at wh? i dont think so .. so dont talk sh1t to me!

and show ur dirty face, and feel free to pvp me!

You spied on me with Macon 2 days ago at bottom recall pad. Then you logged NoC and called back up in ares. You guys thought i was afk but i took ss of everything and even sent in a ticket. But dont pretend as if people like you aren't the exact problem with the server. You break the rules through spying and insulting people's families. You wreck pvp by abusing multi client and Genius is right, your nothing but a scorp hero and a buyer. So go sell your crap about trying to help the server somewhere else. If you really wanted to improve something, try and get your town to fight instead of spying and spamming ~ chat with "STAY INSIDE SHOP, SLEEP IS HERE"

hahaha, thats funny, im spy? wat about u? lil cry baby! both sider, sucker!

cant see any ppl getting lvl or just fighting, and u log the other side!

u weak! dont even know how to use zems! hahaha, dropped dr77 pink cape, watta kid!!!!! haha

and im a buyer? hahahaha thats rly funny, are u new in this server? u are the buyer here! everybody knows baconado, and you? who are u? im the hero scorps right? and u? u are the guy who dropped the dr77 pink cape, thats weak! haha u sux dude!

call ppl buyer, and u are the real buyer here!

well, suck me!

tumblr_lkn49qHmDq1qdfgza.gif

tumblr_lklzjnMJqe1qe2jzlo1_400.gif

Edited by roca1985