Sign in to follow this  
Engel

Salvation

Please ppl, we need u all back to the game, NEMESIS is a great server, lets dun let it go. try to log in the most u can to at least be more ppl online and encourage other ppl to stay.

think about it, its just a wish :)

Agreed, like all great organizations new images must be created to prevent people from losing interest. We need some new angle that we can work on to attract interest in our server again. Also i believe the're is a ebb and flow to server populations. The population will decrease as people go to experience something new, then return later on. RIght now we are in a valley, but i am sure we will begin back up the slope again. Perhaps some suggestions from the membership to attract interest would be greatly appreciated. Here are some random ones. Ofcourse, these are just random suggestions not how i actually feel.

Possible ideas:

-Raise current max level. I have played servers were the max level was into the 300 hundreds. This makes truely god like characters, but could be balanced by making the experience per level increasingly larger. This would allow smaller groups to go hunt more power creatures, and have more fun!

-Create unique new armor. Perhaps new higher level hero armor with unique stats to them. Maybe one that has fire damage attached to it. Or freeze. "Ice Hero Armor", "Fire Hero Armor" and "Rock Hero armor" offering damage increase, some kind of buff or defense.

-Increase maxed stats.

**This is ofcourse suggestion and i have no real knowledge to the work involved on the GM's part. but ideas :)

Edited by Legion

I'm sticking on nemesis and try to encourage people to stay by helping the new ones around if I find them :)

@Legion: Yes ofcrouse, a new angle, a new flow, something fresh is what we need, and that's exactly what's comming up, Nemesis has been unique on its own for many years, bringing the base of helbreath on an extreemly stable server with a couple new features that make things more interesting, but keeping them also balanced. Nemesis set itself appart from the others many years ago by adding the Dragons and Dragonia to the game. Unfortunately back then there was no time or creativity or a good map editor to make ourselfs a great dragonia, we've instead chosen to bring you the old-school middleland filled with dragons. But at the current moment, nemesis now posses a great map editor to create their own maps, so I took the initiative to map a complete new Dragonia map featuring better hunting possibilities and new map-effects. On top of that you're probably seen me fooling around with the Fury-of-Thor spell, meaning that it's close to be finished ! Along side of FoT we're also having a couple other additions in mind, I've been hinting towards some of them in the past and spreading rumours around the game of what's about to come...

At the moment of writing this, I've been mapping the entire day, over 15h have already gone into mapping the new Dragonia, yet the progress is great. The mapping I consider the heaviest part to complete, as the coding is the easiest and fastest for me.

Nemesis Test server will probably re-open within the next week to allow players a sneak-preview of what's about to come ;)

So stay tuned in, hang around a little bit and keep those eyes open for any news :)

should deff make something to make eks usefull, i disagree with hero armors with buffs, that would make even more unfair the fight between old and new players

i would like to see some new monsters thou, at another server i saw something that was like a stat of mobs (like it's AP, AM, clairo, etc) that made em really strong (i think it was "highly trained"), for example liches with that stat could use IS, cancel, inhib. Those mobs would be a challenge to be hunted, and they would have extra exp (and maybe drop rate). Most ppl rathers hunting than pvping anyways.

edit: increasing level sucks, it just makes all the chars to be the same. Higher stats could be, but deffinetly not with higher level, that way u could have way more damage, but way less hp for example

Edited by Exec

should deff make something to make eks usefull, i disagree with hero armors with buffs, that would make even more unfair the fight between old and new players

i would like to see some new monsters thou, at another server i saw something that was like a stat of mobs (like it's AP, AM, clairo, etc) that made em really strong (i think it was "highly trained"), for example liches with that stat could use IS, cancel, inhib. Those mobs would be a challenge to be hunted, and they would have extra exp (and maybe drop rate). Most ppl rathers hunting than pvping anyways.

edit: increasing level sucks, it just makes all the chars to be the same. Higher stats could be, but deffinetly not with higher level, that way u could have way more damage, but way less hp for example

To give you some more hints, I can tell you that we're working on a new hero set, you've might of seen me running around with colored hero armor pieces... they show off the new set's color.

To reduce difference between new and old players we're going to introduce 3 new item types, they'll come and go, but with them we can give the new players a head-start for a while to encounter the enemies and monsters.

New monsters are indeed cool, that's why we're also introducting 2 new monsters along with the Dragonia Update, they'll be stronger then gargoyles, but less strong then hellclaws, perfectly to hunt with 3 or 4 players. And their drops ain't that bad also, They'll be dropping RoAm, RoX, Merien Shield & Plate, IE Sword, IP Neck, MS 30 LLF and some nice manuals too ;)

Those "highly trained" mobs you speak about, we're considering an equal addition to bring the power of certain lower mobs up a little bit and make them more worthy hunting. Obviously a strong mob means a better drop rate too !

Level cap increase or stat increase is not scheduled and will probably never happen. More level means more stats, which'll make chars become more & more equal. It's stupid to have a char 200 in each stats, then char builds no longer count and are of no longer use as everyone is any build. What you could expect are additional potions that'll temporarly increase your stats, making them usefull in PvP, raids and events... It'll give you that slight advantage over your enemy, question is... is it worth to take a potion less to take such power with you after all?

maybe increase the level max (level 200), most events (such as GM HUNTER used to do), add BBH with stat ... robes, cap and hat with status, increase a little more the drop

texto en español:

quizas aumentar el nivel maximo (nivel 200), mas eventos (como solia hacer HUNTER GM), añadir BBH con stat... robes, cap y hat con status, incrementar un poquito mas el drop.

es solo una idea.

Take a survey to find out who would like to users to add or modify,

would also agree that a restart is made (tambien estaria de acuerdo a que se haga un restart)

All great ideas, and this participation is great to ensure we peak the interest of our current players. Hope everyone helps to draws everyones attention to this thread. And let me thank White for all the work and the rest of nemesis staff.

Yo quisiera volver a jugar. Pero para eso, tendria que hacer el dia mas largo... algo asi como de 36 horas, asi despues de laburar y cuidar a mi hijo, tengo algo de tiempo para jugar.

Pero de verdad tengo muchas ganas de jugar.