Sign in to follow this  
lugiore

Bi Fight

Hi all,

It's time to give something back to nemesis for all the fun i have playing....

At 08.00am server time (appox 9 hours time), i will hold a pvp event where who ever is the last man standing will win a neck of air elemental.

There are no rules, kill anyone you want, team up or anything you want. The thing is there will be only 1 winner.

And you have to register so i know who is actually in the event.

Venue: Bleeding Island

Time: 08.00am server time

Prize: neck of air elemental ( 50% protection from lighting damage-good for Fury of Thor spell when released )

I will not be entering event, i just want to watch the fight and maybe record it.

At the time of event i will post in global what the co-ords are for the fight.

If there are any questions ask away, if not get ready for a fight.

lugiore

P.s. DARKSIDE rules

thankyou that would be very helpfull. if can make say 5 minutes after event starts, so to help the late people get there in time as fight probbly wont actually start untill maybe 8.10 - 8.15am server time due to needing to know who is in fight etc.

will you be joining us for the fight magicjoker? plz come would be good, people always wanna fight against a gm :)

lugiore

seeming only two people came, it was a fight between ramz and kelly with a congrats to kelly for winning.

here's the pvp.

for some reason it recorded ok but dosnt play full screen, i think i messed up the parameters or something.

lugiore

nice of u to organize an event, but tbh, u made a pvp of kelly vs kelly (he got acc to both chars), and kelly won. So u practically gave a free air ele neck to... Kelly ^^ (perhaps the richest player on the server)

I love your initiative tho. Perhaps put a minimum attendance limit next time? ;)

GJ still :D

im sry if i sounded negative, i think what u did was great. Just wanted to state that :)

Edited by El Rafa

ya should of waited till after a held or crusade, and i should of advertised more, but i got lazy and wanted it then and there. lol . + NILF was giving shit cause the neck wasnt good enough, but hey...

next time i get a good/decent item that i cant use or dont want to use ill make another one and advertise for like 2 weeks before it. :)

lugiore

edit: i forgot to thankyou all for the nice comments, thankyou. :)

Edited by lugiore

Dont waste ur items man, let the rich players do these things. Kelly give back the necklace for another (real) event. Or any other rich player with spare sets can organize. U did your part lugiore. props!

/Zoul