Sign in to follow this  
Apollo

New Players The Server.

i think spell cost at that price is fine to encourage new players to play to obtain more gold by questing.hunting,trading. why make it super easy? it'll just make the lazy people more lazy....

or it would make noob players to quit :D

i wouldnt waste time collecting gold in a new server im testing unless i'd be sure im going to play there, otherwise alt + f4

i know what ur trying to say here. those old players also know how to easily sell a rep for 100k. be honest if an old experienced player DIDNT(fixed) know how to get fast gold would you honestly want him in your guild lol? or to be around on ur side when theres a fight? haha so what i mean here is ive seen 90% of the new players as NEW TO HB players who has never played hb before. Because 80% of them are in my guild while Ren,Engel,Darkmito,Zero-Cool, and my self Trashy are working very hard to help them while elvines always trying to kill them.

Now I think a guild system for 100% new players would be the best idea right now. While we are trying to figure out a way to solve this problem, whats better than experienced players telling them what to do, where to be, and what to use. haha it seems working well in my guild.

Edited by Vintage

I think the matter of a guild, or grouping along is an important aspect for new players.

Perhaps I should start-up a Neutral guild where all newly created characters are joined in automatically, this guild would be maximized in level, size and capacity to at one side allow sufficient space for new members, the other side to teach them about all features of the nemesis guild system aswell as provide them with a large warehouse space for the old players to donate items (by giving them to the guild leader - me) for the new players, who can take them out from the guild warehouse and keep them.

Within this guild I could organize some hunts and teaching lessons and classes for players to come to and attend to learn about the game and all the available features etc.

i dont like auto guild assignment.

people needs to guildup by relations builded, not from an auto system.

But maybe u can do something like guild recruit board?

Something like a window in guildhall in which u can put your guild to recruit without the need of the ticket passing?

Like suggesting them...not forcing them...

-----------------------------

About barracks, i will not like to see monsters and drops in barracks, its stupid!

Ill suggest just to put barracks to 180 like instantly. Also ill sugest to touch skill formulas to be faster.

Then new players are skilled 180s.

Also, and ofc all this is just talking and suggesting. I suggest to INCREASE 1st drop (special armors/weapons)

Increasing it is not fair for old players, but a wipe for no players, is even worst.

----------------------------

So in summary, this should make nemesis more faster/fruity/pvp without a wipe.

magestics will still as hard as now and 2nd drops will came from abby if more ppl.

nah dont increase the drops. seriously though, consider that repairable 3 times items special shop for a reasonable price. also each player can only purchase the items set ONCE also boujnd to char. that way players can get their feet off the ground faster and soon blend into the majority of the population in HB Nem. HB Nem isnt fruity at all and we should keep it that way.

About the magic prices, I think it should stay as it is right now.

But i also understand what Exce i s saying too. So what do you guys think?

i like these idea from farjat

make a guild notice board (in game)

make barrack 180, instant

lower skills for sword, hammer, wand etc.

dont up the drop rate, we all started with no items and had to make our way to where we are today, i know it dosnt help the disscussion, but noobs shouldnt get extra treatment just because we want to keep them playing on nemesis.........give them faster 180, faster skill leveling, and make it easier for them to meet good players who will help them, i think if more was given to new players then it just starts to get unfair (just a small ammount) for us who spent the time and effort in making 180's with 100% sword hammer sheild wand magic etc. getting good, decent and dam straight terrible drops in the process.

well if the staff are happy with it we should test this for a month and see if the population increases.

but also like i said before we need to advertise if we want more players.

I think we should do something with barracks, change dummies for slime, scorps and sg at lvl 1; trolls, ogres and werewolfs at lvl 2

With high exp and a higher (first) drop rate

If they get a decent drop and gold, is an incentive to stay...

At the moment, they train till lvl 180 in 10 minutes, they dont have any gold nor skill...

training with real npc at barracks could be slower than with dummies, but still is a safe place to train

Side effect would be: people creating new chars to go hunt in barracks for good items... which would be equal to making a non-pvp hunting zone xD

-> the old ppl will xfer items to noob char, equip it & go level in barracks.

Also I think, even if can prevent such things (make items bound?) then ppl still would level TOO FAST in barracks to enjoy the drop rate or skill training there.

I Dont think that would be a problem if the exp is High enough and the drop just slightly increased

We arent talking about MG or Ettins, is not productive for them to create a char to hunt at barracks while they have 0 skills, are low lvl, dont have a dk set and at lvl 180 they get kicked... then create another char, run to CH to be ares/elv and start over....

When you already have a skilled lvl 180, is even easier to hunt them at DV/SW

The bound items idea is a good one too, but only if those items cant be traded, transfered (give) or dropped (but they can sell them at shop)

To avoid tickets about players getting scammed :P