Sign in to follow this  
Vintage

Monsters With Magic Physical Attacks

You know how snakes and zombies can do poison attacks. Well I was just thinking maybe we could add like Fire dmg or Lightning dmg to few monsters so that way the element necks are actually useful for once. like IGs if u wear a IE neck u can hunt IGs all day.

Anyone get what im trying to say?

use light pro against cycs, hellhounds, cannibal plants, unicorns or tigerworms...

use fire pro against demons, barlog, gargoyle or twins...

use poison pro, sufferent or dusa against snakes, zombies, trolls or other poisonous monsters.

it's already here, you just don't notice or see it.

you didnt understand what i was trying to say. I was tryin to imply that those necks are only useful to rangfe attacks against magic. perhaps the staff could add the neck to physical attacks . so the mnsters like cyclops would have lightning attacks and light protection neck would reduce dmg by lets say 10% to cyclops. therefore not only the necks protect the player from its magic attack lightning bolt also reduce its dmg from its physical attack

although im not saying that SHOULD be applied to cyclops im just using that as a reference.

i posted this here to try to get alot more response but seems like no one likes this idea

Edited by Vintage

who would waste 5 damage bonus of dm5 neck to hunt mobs without damage?

the only way it could be usefull would be against strong monsters (DD onwards), and then it would sux cuz those necks r way 2 common